It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Golden Eyelids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
QUESTION:
When you become aware within your dreams, do you see 'golden eyelids' - as if you could see the back of your eyelids and they are bright gold? Is this common within dream awareness?

WHY THE QUESTION?
I do not think I have become aware within a dream before, but I am aware of the concept of lucid dreaming. But a little bit ago, I was dreaming about being home and in bed but then myself in the dream realized that I could not be in bed at home when I was in the bed at work (allowed to sleep at work when nothing is going on). Right when myself in the dream realized this, the dreamscape (my bedroom) was still there but I saw several bursts of golden light in the shape of my eyes or eyelids right where my eyes were.

REST OF DREAM:
Its a little blurry from there, but I was then at some streets where I was told I could have more power than some trucks in front of me (or was told could have power and to follow those trucks). A caravan of vehicles and a few trucks started driving and I followed, and the trucks seem to vanish but the caravan turned left. I felt like I was to go left also, but there was more reason to go straight so I went straight (a vehicle was also parked a little in front). Then a figure from the right was running towards me, and I did not really feel threatened, but a little panicked, and remembering about having powers pointed my hand towards him and a circle of light was shot at him, but it had no effect (I felt like it was because I doubted the power).

He started walking next to me and I think I asked him who he was, but my voice was echo-like. He responded but his voice was also a big echo and I said I could not understand, and then I think he said 'because I am you.' I got the sense he was me but also not me when he was running up on me. So somehow two 'mes' seemed to join up there. Then I was woken up at work (which is a bummer but also good because I usually do not remember dreams).

During that part of the dream, I think there was also the golden eye bursts.

IN SUMMARY
A dream I will think about for a while - but also the golden eyelids. It was right when the me in the dream was aware of really being in bed at work and not at the scene in the dream. Maybe somehow if you become aware in your dreams, and you are really seeing with images in the brain during the dream, that somehow causes confict with the eyes that are usually the ones seeing??? Anyway, it was kind of cool as well as the after dream.

Thanks for any input.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I spontaneously had a lucid dream last night. There was no build up to gaining awareness. I saw a door and quoted the scene from the Matrix in my mind when I was dreaming. I told myself there was no door when I was by a door.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hey have you ever rolled your eyes up and a bit inwards while the lids are closed and seen the two golden circles that form then sort of grow out as you do it. When your asleep I think your eyes roll upwards (I only know this from opening peoples lids while theyre asleep) so maybe your getting this same things but while sleepng and its making it through to your dream somehow.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Maybe that's it...but it was a very pronounced gold light in the outline of the whole eyelids...it happened several times right when I became aware that the location in the dream was not my real out of dream location. Just wondering if others that went lucid have had this happen....thanks though.

top topics

join