It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destroy! Build! Destroy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It's this show that comes on cartoon network which I watch sometimes called "DESTROY BUILD DESTROY." But the show got me to thinking that it would be a good way for, say, a terrorist, to sneak off explosives under the disguise of using the materal for their permitted stunts to be pulled off. What permits and/or license does one need in order to get explosives to use for their stunts? Does anyone know? Does anyone know what it takes to work in the field of stunts to where you get to handle just about all sorts of explosives and bomb set off devices? I also think demolition contractors is the field the next new breed of terrorist thinkers will be getting into in order to pull off another terrorist attack. What do you think about this as a possible loophole for terrorists?

Come to think of it, I'm now thinking about getting into the stunt industry because I would like to just blow stuff the heck up. It be awesome! Woo! Woo!

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
*shakes head*
(To answer your question, try wikipedia...I bet it's got a pretty concise answer on what a stunt coordinator needs as far as permits and such go.)

So much wrong with what you've just typed lol. "Loophole for terrorists"? Are you kidding? Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps that's not a loophole, but a job? Something people do?

Is a cop a "loophole" for terrorists because he gets to walk around with a gun?

Common sense fail.

Now for opinion...I don't know how anyone can tolerate that show, I've seen like 30 seconds and...just wow. Youtube it if you have the stomach...
/rant
I'm sure that's a good job though, give it some thought, maybe you could do some good at it.

new topics

join