It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIT researchers discover new energy source

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch
Yep, I agree, this will probably disappear with the other discoveries such as free energy that we've had for over 50 years. Tesla invented the first use of zero point energy about 100 years ago and yet nobody wants to talks about that anymore. They want you to forget that little thing and go back to watching your football and being a good little slave.

Zero point energy is a complete different story. Free energy if public would disrupt a whole bunch of stuff and pockets around the globe. Since that disruption isn't of the interest of some you know what happens.

This on the other hand as far as I understood is just a better way to store energy using less space allowing stuff that we currently can do. We would still be dependent on a power grid and pay bills so it's all good.

That of course assuming that the rumors about zero point energy are true

Something that personally I think it's not. Lot's of capable people from around the world researching this for a pretty good time by now and yet nothing.

Even though people love the idea that the US government can suppress anything anywhere that's far really from the reality.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by thomas_]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

www.youtube.com... there is ur evidence, we could have had this years ago...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This technology will help create many independent inter-nets.
It is a very powerful de-monopolizing weapon.
It will turn "power-lines" into a "power-network".
A true means of globalization.
And, of course, there will be war accompanying it.
It is a nano-technology and it will probably bring the end to human form, as we know it.
"Transfer of consciousness" and such things...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i'm already thinking a larger application would be ten x more energetic...

A [AA] powered Lazergun anyone?

Or how about a miniature portable generator.

Minaturizing power sources is one huge step toward all sorts of applications...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
Unfortunately I cynically believe this will be another in a long line of promising breakthroughs that will just dissapear into the black hole that the rest of them went.

Either the military will take over the project ... or the military will take over the project.

By the way, have you looked into who is funding or contributing to their research?

Hey you cinical losers... Go make some carbon nanotubes in your garage..
LINK HERE
and also HERE TOO
and duplicate the results of the reaction described in this paper:

Michael Strano, MIT’s Charles and Hilda Roddey Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering, who was the senior author of a paper describing the new findings that appeared in Nature Materials on March 7. The lead author was Wonjoon Choi, a doctoral student in mechanical engineering.

Oh... and one last thing... stop being pathetic whiney little do nothing... accomplish nothing... victims of imaginary monsters.
Go out there and doing something with your pathetic life instead. K?

[edit on 14-3-2010 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IFA420
reply to post by davesidious

www.youtube.com... there is ur evidence, we could have had this years ago...

Yea i remember that...Were did it go...
In some drawer in some gvmt agency most likely. Never to see
the light of day...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch
Yep, I agree, this will probably disappear with the other discoveries such as free energy that we've had for over 50 years. Tesla invented the first use of zero point energy about 100 years ago and yet nobody wants to talks about that anymore. They want you to forget that little thing and go back to watching your football and being a good little slave.

I agree Tesla was the Pioneer of Free Energy. In his footsteps I have also Designed a device for free energy. Whats more, It also has a Bi product Namely "Anti Gravity ". A case in point, I submitted a Tech Paper for Peer Review To Nature Physics, and it was Promptly Withdrawn. But it may be because there is very Limited Space for Publishing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join