It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why they will never catch the bombers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Part of the official story on September 11th, 2001 was that the NYPD was investigating a bombing at the WTC complex. That was happening as I watched the terror unfold live and can be verified on the news archives. I have seen a few people use character assassination of one Willie Rodriguez to "debunk" this, but it is blatantly obvious to anyone who has done serious research.

Lets put all conspiracy theories aside for a minute, especially about controlled demolition. A lot of debate revolves around the question "debunkers" present; "How did they get the explosives in the towers?". This is not a thread debating that.

TL;DR
There was an investigation into the bombing of the WTC complex on 911. Where did it go?

I'll tell you. Whoever bombed the WTC on 911 was an insider into the operation. They could have been acting in unison with the (mostly) Saudi perpetrators, or they could have been acting independently. Either way they KNOW what happened that day. History repeats itself. The WTC was bombed before and we had an informant on the inside. Infer what you will but this piece to the puzzle is critical, and implies inside job to the nth degree.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Alternative thread title;

"Why both sides avoid the subject as it may prove them both wrong."

join