It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland Invaded?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
On MSNBC right now they are reporting a UFO invasion of Cleveland. They gave a teaser, but have of this writing, not explained what they ment. I don't want to be unkind, but who the hell would want to invade Cleveland ? I am still waiting for follow-up, and I would not want to give info that is not correct. I saw this report on TV, not the net. Guess what? MSNBC is just about to report this. I will shut up, and get back to you.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
alright this should be interesting. lay it on me, chachi!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Oh man as much as I'm surprising myself, I hope this is true. Be a lot cooler than some of the other things predicted happen. Since I'm not near cable, I'll be waiting OP. Don't keep us hanging to long...

Had a buddy check it out for me. Unidentified light in the sky for the last ten nights I believe he said.

So no invasion of cleveland as of yet.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by ThirdJohnAdams]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I just found this as well. Apparently it is a single unidentified light that has appeared over Cleveland for the last 11 nights in the same place in the sky. Seemed like the anchor woman was almost mocking the last guy she was interviewing.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, it's not an invasion.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
They're coming for Kucinich!

Maybe they will become the new mayors and finally clean that city up.

Anyways... This is very interesting I wonder what the gov. is intending to do about this.

link   
I really hope you are not takin the piss here? Tell me please youre not lying and that its all going to turn out to be another balloon?

link   
reply to post by arbiture

I couldn't imagine why they'd want to invade Cleveland either. There's a reason why there are so many astronauts who come from Ohio, and it ain't the superior schooling. They just want to get as far away as possible from here as they can. It's every Ohioan's dream.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Invasion? With one UFO? Right now it's 10:55 US central standard time. Boy, the guy presenting this info is realy getting reemed by the reporter.
The massive media coverage of this event makes it impossible to deny it did happen. I would like to know if others saw this, (rather long) broadcast, I am very interested if others out there in the ATS band wagon saw this, and what you think.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
I really hope you are not takin the piss here? Tell me please youre not lying and that its all going to turn out to be another balloon?

No I'm not lying. If I was I would have come up with something much more subtle.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Here's a video from MSNBC on these lights.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Ha Ha only messin but have you any links to this?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, it's nnot an ivasion quote]

In my view the best way to invade and devestate a group (this can be nations, corporations, etc), is to never let your enemy know he is being iinteragated in the first place. The method I like is to create a non- hostile environment, and have a cup of coffee with the guy then vile methods . But using methods that engraciet you to who you were interagating. If we have aliens running amok, I think any of them could be invading us as we speak. What they reprepresent may be so beyond us, they could be here sticking to us like velcro, and we would never know it.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Ha Ha only messin but have you any links to this?

Since I got the information from MSNBC/cable, I will have to do some digging. I will first check news papers in Ohio, with special emphasis on Cleveland.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Original Thread

Please contribute to the Original Thread linked above

Closing

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

join