It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedomizer: The Govt. to take your 401K's by Force ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hey Us citizens, you should look at this video and comment , do you think he is wrong or do you agree.

SmcDoc is reading only from papers and Govt. documents..

Somebody Up There Doesn't Like ObamaCare

It's official. The Senate parliamentarian has ruled that if the House of Representatives passes the health care bill approved by the Senate last December, President Obama will have to sign it into law before any amendments can be made.

That puts House Democrats in a real bind. Many of them hate the Senate bill -- for what some consider pro-abortion provisions, for sweetheart deals for individual states, for taxes on high-end health care plans -- but they will have to vote for it and then hope the Senate will fulfill an unwritten promise to fix the worst problems in the "reconciliation" process, which only requires a bare majority of Senators voting aye.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Kinda scary how you dont care that the Govt are going to steal your Pentions and give it to bail out the Banks....

Who cares right, brainwashing complete...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
And now your Govt. want to hold your Taxreturnes, wht's your thought on this ?

No Retirement and 7 day wait period if you want to take out your money and now this !!

You will not have your Land, you will not be permitted to grow your vegtables either, you are going to starve..

They will take your guns , and all this is Okey by the ATS folks living in America ??
UN to take your Guns

[edit on 15/3/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Something similar going on like this in UK, government trying to dissolve a pension as it is 'old and outdated' that some people have been paying into for 25 years?!?! I really don't get it, how could someone think of this and not be aware that people will react badly? 25 years of paying into a pension monthly and they decide that it isn't worth it anymore!!

Madness!

My girlfriends dad is one of the civil servants that was on strike and this is what it's about. What struck me as weird though, the papers (that I read) didn't mention about the pensions, it was talking about the strike being for a 3.6% pay increase? As far as I know, they don't want a pay increase, THEY WANT THEIR PENSION!

EMM

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It is the same here in Norway, Our Govts have all of the sudden a huge need for cash...( more bunkers ? )

800 billion Nok's (Norwegian Cash) to fix the infrastruckture...
That is 80 billion punds... Our Oil fund is 2000 billion Nok's, so you see the numbers are totally bizarre..

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is like some dawn of the dead sheet where the internet is the only place you can hear what is really going on in the world I cant wait till some MSM news anchor gets her face eaten off by a zombie when that happens I think Ill be putting my last post on ATS simply stating Doc you were wrong about the vaccines they didnt sterilize they zombified lol jk but seriously who would gain from any of this the powerful will always be powerful just the way it is now so who and what is there to gain by pissing us all off

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The American people are too complacent to even realize that anything is wrong. As long as they [we] are allowed to have our air-conditioned homes, shiny new cars and processed foods, we aren't going to ask the right questions and demand the right answers. By the time that Americans lose their air-conditioned homes, shiny cars and processed foods, it will be too late. We will have already allowed government to take all of our liberties away. When this system crashes, and it will crash as it is just unsustainable, we will have already hand all of our possibilities to do anything about over to the elite, corporate and special interests. It's nobody's fault but our own.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i'm surprised this doesnt have more replies. this is already happening in Canada as well. I am so pissed off that no one is really noticing what really going on. whenever I try to point it out to people they dont even want to hear it, not even if they can see it in front of their blind eyes.
complacency and ignorance is the death of us all...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but who is this crackpot?!

I only found my way here, through your other link, CB ["9/11 Truthers [COULD BE] Locked Up For Life under New US Law."] - good one, btw.

I mean, when people find out that I'm 'into conspiracy theory' this is the type of sh|t that they envision; Some weirded out dude, hiding in his basement, with a webcam and small following - and, I'm one of those followers. Quite the contrary. This is NOT the stuff I study (or, the people I look to).

I'm not saying this guy isn't mostly (or even 100%) right, but why isn't there a more credible source then some out-dated hippie, with terrible fashion sense, and no $ or creativity to do something more than blather into a webcam some tirade that is only going to be seen by less than 10,000 people?

moving on.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Wow all of this is very disturbing! My brother lost the majority of his 401K already!
Then my tax return was held for a few weeks before I received it (to incur interest-not for me of course).
Screw those companies who rob the American people, we are all hard workers and deserve OUR money! But no let's just keep rebuilding other nations one by one American money is rebuilding half of the world-making our dollar worth nothing at all. But all we can do is sit back and do nothing, pretty sad because our votes really don't even matter-why do they say that we should all vote, isn't entirely up to the electoral college who gets in office anyway?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

that makes 2 of us that are royally pissed here in the land of the ice and snow.how many billion did those 2 sawed off little pr```````s give out for infrastructure -gag- to repair the damn roads that should have been repaired all along with our tax dollars .and how did they do this great imaginary amount of work -WITH NOT A PENNY IN THEIR POCKETS.
surprise -taxes are going through the roof so that the bastard BANKS can rape us once again.
if you have all been listening to the news ;;;; FLASH- banks reaping record PROFITS in a RECESSION -BUT THEY ARE HELPING US BY KEEPING THE INTEREST RATES AT THE LOWEST IN YEARS .

after they JACKED your interest rates up by 5 to 7% the day they said that bad word -RECESSION- OR DID YOU ALL MISS IT.
SECOND NEWS FLASH - the government has already told us all that interest rates are going up as the economy improves.
THIRD NEWS FLASH-who lent the GOVERNMENT all this money ,THE BASTARD BANKS DID.
DO 2+2 MAKE 4 YET .
FORTH NEWS FLASH -did our GOVERNMENT```S not just bail these fools out and stick us with the bill - WORLDWIDE.

MARIE ANTOINETTE once said let us the people eat cake -we could not afford it ,due to the madness and insanity of the ruling elite.
so we used their own GUILLOTINE AGAINST THEM .

I`D say the man knows the people are pissed world wide and they are preparing for a war us the people against them the elite ,and guess what they have stacked the deck against us all .
femas camps
all this money supposedly for INFRASTRUCTURE it seems that the police are getting a lot of military hardware lately.
body armor for the police and soldiers ,even their politicians and body guards have it.
an air force which is taught to bomb from so far out that they don`t see who they kill or care .

KENT STATE -TIENANMEN SQUARE -STUDENT RIOTS HERE -GERMANY'S RIOTS FRANCE AND SO ON;HOW ABOUT BRITAIN IMPRISONING THOSE YOUTH WHO ARE OUT OF WORK THEY CALL IT RETRAINING.

I CALL IT A PRACTICE RUN FOR WHAT THEY ARE ALL GOING TO DO TO US. THE PEOPLE .
BECAUSE THEY SCREWED US ALL AND CAN`T FIX THEIR OWN SCREW UPS.

DO G8 G20 AND ALL OF THESE OTHER CLOSED MEETING NOW MEAN ANYTHING TO ALL OF YOU THE PEOPLE .
LET US ALL HOPE AND PRAY THAT THE MILITARY`S WILL DO WHAT THEY ARE PAID TO DO BY US .
PROTECT US FROM THE TRUE ENEMY FROM WITHIN.
IT IS NOT THE PEOPLE .

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the video's Chem breather, I have numerous neighbors that have recently immigrated from Russia. The majority of them are planning to go back within 12 months, they've invited some of us to come back with them. Growing up as a child I would have never thought I would hear about people going to Russia for freedom, times are a changin.

new topics

top topics

join