It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cleveland UFO: What on Earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is great find and a great story as well, but I'm afraid this story-as well as many other great UFO sightings will just be buried in something else. I hope to see the investigation continue until we find out exactly what it is.

I believe one of two theories here:
Either we are being monitored by another civilization and they don't interfere because we live in what they call a "ZOO". By this I mean a civilization that surpases our technology would probably let us live out our lives without any type of intervention and simply study us in the same fashion as we study animals in the wild.
Or we (our own air/space programs) are responsible for the unexplainable objects that fly in our skies.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
I'll have to check that out. Once I figure out where over lake erie (I live in downtown cleveland), I'll have to get down there. Too bad I haven't got around to buying that digital camera yet. If there is really something down there, I'll surely buy that digital camera and post photos

Plus I've got these aliens in my head I need to get rid of... and quick!

edit to add - never mind... that's in "Euclid" which is actually a Cleveland suburb. I'll rather wait...

[edit on 13-3-2010 by MegaCurious]

I agree, I'm out in Lorain county, which i consider to be a fairly risky place, but Euclid...unless I had SWAT and maybe a platoon of Marines, I wouldnt want to be there!!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I watched the vid with that kid, Eugeine...awesome stuff on film!
It appears to be the same phenomenon as the stephanville UFO in 2008, remeber that? Started as a bright star in the sky, changed colors, and then in photos, snaked andlinked out in different colors. The same thing happened here in the cleveland UFO, but it was orangy and red, not rainbow colored.
This would suggest its the same object, or smae knid of object or atmospheric phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
OP, Ohio Is a for sure UFO hotspot. I lived in north columbus outskirts near marysville and saw some incredible things in the sky. I had witnesses to so I know I wasnt nuts. North East Ohio is also a mega hotspot.
There have been many cases over the years of UFO and paranormal activity in Ohio. Hopefully one of the members will get down there for some video reporting asap.
Ill have a look to the north tonight as well as I am Just South in Akron. If the object is huge and high in the sky there is a possibility of seeing it even here.
DWT

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

I just bought a FLIP camera that shoots for 2 hours in high def only $200. Super simple and you can post the footage to the web in one step.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Interesting sighting, Oracle, thank you!

From your link.....

"I couldn't say what it is, I'm not an astronomer," said Erlikh. "I have absolutely no expertise in this field, but I can guarantee you that it is not human!"
. hmmmmmm. How do you suppose he goes about quantifying the sighting in order to say that he can guarantee it is not of human origin? Curious.

I wonder if this light is visible from all directions in the area? I wonder if it could be some sort of projection from the ground? I admit I was a tad disappointed by the two video footages -- I'd hoped to see a light "zipping" about.

To the person who was disparaging skeptics. Listen, skeptics, true skeptics are your friend. I personally believe that the Earth has been and is being visited by a nonhuman intelligence(s). However, there is a whole lot of bunkum out there, created by people who apparently want to bask in the momentary limelight of their sightings. Some of them go on to sell books and video. Skeptics help us to rule out identifiable human phenomenon, thus closing the filter until we are left with the truly unexplainable.

If the person is referring to people who are quick to write "FAKE!" and "CGI!" or other unresearched and irritating statements...... well, those aren't skeptics. Those are bored idiots.

Hopefully there will be more footage, clear footage that persists longer than a couple of minutes. If it appears at about the same time, there should be ample opportunity for hundreds of thousands of people to set up and tripod and get decent footage of this object.

Thanks again, Oracle....... I'd never have seen this otherwise. I'd be thrilled if it turned out to be truly unexplainable. I'd be thrilled to see the color changes, to see how it "leaves" or winks out.

Keep dem cameras rollin' folks!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well this is pretty cool. Do we have any ATS'ers in the Cleveland area that could set up a tripod for video and or pictures? If so that would be great! Its kind of odd this hasnt been explained away by our Government or Military, instead its being denied?? Wow!! I mean, they even said the Phoenix Lights were UU2 Flares.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think this is a star or planet, I don't know but I have seen it here in Michigan and it is quite spectacular to look at , red white blue , looks like its moving around, flashing..ect It really dose not look like anything I have ever seen before but its always there when I look.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Excellant...it looks like the ones I seen earlyer this year. They are getting pretty bold though to just sit there like that. Something is gearing up or they are monetering a nuke site.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Is this still going on nightly?

Doesn't anyone around the Lake Eerie area have a tripod?

What with the lame footage?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sooo. why isnt the military checking this out
Kinda fishy to me.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Why in the HELL can you people not get a good shot of this thing?

Get a boat, go out on the lake and take a decent shot, otherwise it's just a damn light and get over it.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is interesting.
What I find most interesting about these stories is how after a while they'll just sorta' disappear. Like the Stephensville case, it just went away.

I'm more than a little disappointed nobody was able to get good video of this thing. I mean, night after night at the same time? On the third night I would have been there camera rolling.

Oh well. Hopefully this thing is found out, whatever it is.

S&F Oracle. Thanks.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by JayinAR]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I would just like to say I live near Toronto which I believe is NW of Cleveland.

I have seen this same light up in the sky around 12-3 am. It was a constant blue but is brighter than the average star. We only have a certain amount of stars in the sky here (the one with 3 evenly spaced stars)

Anyways, this blue star is definitely not a star and when you focus it has red and white in it to. The oddest thing was I showed my buddy and he thought it was weird too and then when I went back to looking at it for a bit it dissapeared right in front of my eyes.

I'm like yo would you believe me right now if I said the star dissapeared (this is on a clear night too) He's like no and he wouldn't even look for a couple minutes cuz he thought I was kidding.

Then the NEXT night I take a looksy up to the SE out over Lake Ontario towards CLEVELAND and I don't see the star but I swear on my life I saw the same exact sized sphere but like it wasn't turned on? or glowing or whatever. But it was definitely there. It's raining here and its all overcast but I will be watching tonight and for the next several nights.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am ready for a full invasion now
I am soooo tired of this Hide and seek stuff.
It is time is end the madness

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Im in Cleveland at the time being. I'm going to go out and try to get some decent footage tonight.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
it was me shining a laser at an aluminium helium balloon

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

awesome! If possible please set up your camera on a tripod or some kind of stabilized surface. I think thats what we all want here on the threads. Good luck and look forward to seeing your footage, IF it comes back again tonight.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

If you don't have a tripod try and find some sort of brace for your camera.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Better footage !! Better Footage !!

I think people should get their camera out and record what a plane does at night , See if they can produce better footage !!

Sick of stupid comments , prove you can do better ,

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join