It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mainstream media is allowing this massive Jessie Ventura Book tour for a reason...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

and the ABC Nightline piece on 9/11:

So why would the mainstream media promote this?

I think it's a question we all need to start asking ourselves, because I believe the reason is to finally shut down America.

(Note that the title of the book is AMERICAN Conspiracy, when it should be called: The GLOBALIST Conspiracy... Jessie Ventura said he didn't create the title.)

Again: everyday that goes by my ultimate theory is gaining momentum... and that is to make America, and only America look like the Lone Villain.

Yea... some of you guys who support Ron Paul want to end the FED... and so do TPTB. The Federal Reserve system will end... and this will only make our lives worse.

We better stop promoting this idea that only the USA was behind many of these conspiracies... and we better start advertising the idea that this is a GLOBALIST agenda.

sadly, it's appears that America will eventually take the blame for the mess we are currently in.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Note: Thank you Doomsday for posting this. S&F

I am not sure about the rest of you, but Jesse is one of those guys I truly like. Anyone who vocally stands up to The Powers That Be is A-Okay in my book. I for one support him [if not only for his political views, but the enertainment value is rewarding too].

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I am surprised a little to see this getting so much exposure in the US. In the UK not a lot of people know about JV, only those who know about wrestling I imagine.
I have to say after listening to all his interviews, the guy makes so much sense and I agreed with almost everything he said. He's a smart level headed guy, the kind of person america needs more of

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I actually just watched him on the Joy Behar show a few minutes ago(you can add that to the OP now lol).

I was thinking this exact same thing you are thinking with your post, and IMO the only logical reason why he is receiving total exposure on all media especially the MSM is that basically the MSM thinks he is a total whack job. He looks a little weird and is credible to the TM, a perfect person to prop up as the main representative of the 9/11 truth movement.

When I first saw he was doing his conspiracy series I immediately thought "here goes another guy trying to cash in on the conspiracy money tree". He did seem to get into it a little late, and now he has a book with big budget advertising.

I wouldn't be surprised if he secretly doesn't even believe the TM or the conspiracies he talks about. I also wouldn't be surprised if the MSM knows this and it was just a big joke. I mean, everyone has been vilifying conspiracy theorists, why would the MSM embrace Jesse Ventura all of a sudden?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Totally agree with you Doomsday, but why now, why is the voice of JV the only one being widely publisized, because he a Governer?
They say there is a war on for your mind, I say it's a war for your emotions.
These plans to change the world to their liking (like 911) seem very well planned and organised, years in the making. You want me to believe that all these f**k ups that gives cause to "conspiracy theories" are just stupid blunders on the globalist part? I think not, conspiracy theorists are tools to them, and not only to destroy America, I feel it goes much much deeper than that. We have to think not one step ahead, but ten!
I hope I'm wrong but can't help but feel we are playing right into the globalist's games!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rogi22

then there is no hope!

its hard to fight against an invisible enemy, an enemy that a majority of the planet fail to acknowledge.

ah well, gotta keep trying.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There are two possibilities:

1.) They want to have an uprising, they want the people to rise up and collapse their own government and create chaos.

or,

2.) They plan to get the message out their in the public domain as they plan to use that information in the minds of the public to ridicule those that think there may be conspiracies. They have to educate people first that there are these "crazy" people that believe these things so they can identify them.

If they want option #1 we are screwed. If they want option #2, free speech is gone. Either way it's check mate. Unless more wake up.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What will happen? The people who don't own land and houses and are not responsible. People who have not been patriots since before the American Revolution like my relatives, do not really have a committed vested interest in this country, will and can just leave. Ireland can start building public restrooms and African can start digging wells, everyone is comming home!

new topics

top topics

join