It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be The Solution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I think this Kid is on to something. I might have to move to Alaska. Simple and to the point non-aggressive action anyone can understand and be a part of.

This video is 1 of 10 parts. Be sure and listen to all ten and I think you just might be invigorated.

www.youtube.com...

Here is a link for the whole video.
vimeo.com...

Here is a link to a .wmv you can download file of for the whole video. Scroll down to the "Peace Makers Solution" link

www.lincolncountywatch.org...

I converted it t a DVD I suggest others do the same. The quality from a .wmv file to DVD is just so so, if I could find an .avi I could get better quality

[edit on 13-3-2010 by hawkiye]

[edit on 13-3-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
My Breakdown of the videos, please watch them, they are a learning experience.

First off, the Federal Reserve taxes you by creating fiat dollars and making your dollars worth less. They enforce the states and cities to control you by having strings attached to the very dollars they supply them. This removes the power that we have because the states and the federal government do not listen to you, they listen to the dollars. Where do they get their money to operate? From you? No, from the Federal Reserve.

Next, the government does not rule by law, they rule by force. You could have a case against the government but if you push it to the top of the courts, they decide that you do not have standing.

Next, the government agencies and bureaus are a conglomerate of the three branches. They have the legislative-regs, administrative-enforcement, courts-courts e.g. IRS tax courts. A sidestep of the division of power of government.

Next, would you kill for liberty? Not die, kill. Die for liberty is a given if you will kill for it.

Next, going over the feds seizing land.

Next, personal experiences of tribulations and awakening to the problems of the US.

These analogous to existing in a very bad situation, and then one analogous to seeing hell on the horizon.

Now, here is the important part-

The man got my attention when he brought up Sun Tzu and the Art of War

13th rule-get your enemy to do worthless things, the gov is using that one on us.

1st rule-declare war, elementary, but one must start an endeavor

Identify the enemy, that is anyone that will obfuscate, lie, connive, deny the problem or the solution Basically THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND ANYONE THAT TAKES THEIR MONEY

1st off, do things that are not contingent on the cooperation of the federal gov for their success. So, they wrote up a Declaration

The Alaska petition:

Let it be known, that We the People of Alaska stand in recognition of the true principle that whenever a government abandons the purpose for which we have created it and even becomes hostile towards that which they were once a defender of, it is no longer a fit steward of the political power that is inherent in the people and lent to this government with strict conditions, these conditions are clearly defined in the United States Constitution and understood by our common man.

Furthermore, to the extent that our government violates these conditions, they nullify their own authority at which point it is our right and duty to entrust this power to new stewards who will not depart from the laws we have given them. This being the case, let it be known that should our government seek to further tax, restrict, register our firearms or otherwise impose on a right that shall not be infringed thus impairing our ability to exercise the God given right to self defense, which precedes all human legislation and is superior to it, that the duty of the good and faithful people will not be to obey them but to alter or abolish them and institute new government laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its power in such form as to us shall seem most likely to affect our safety and happiness.

This is to the middle of the 6th clip, I will return to write up a further breakdown.

edit to add-

I am downloading and will upload to here.

I will then post to this thread from the ATS media center.

[edit on 3/13/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Watch this video, it almost brought me to tears because of the truth that resonates and emanates from it.

Yes the solution WILL WORK, I know this because I've been looking for and thinking about a way out for years.

You know a scene from the Truman show comes to mind, the one in the library when Truman first talks to the mystery woman, she says to him "IF WE DON'T DO IT NOW IT WON'T HAPPEN"

Thats is how I see it, we must and should for the sake of our sanity and freedoms adopt a system that will protect us from the bullies called the federal government.

Nice find hawkiye, I thank you for this gem.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Over at vanguardcommission.org there are a lot of anons working to remove themselves from the system.

I completely agree with this guy.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Just finished the video.

I am going to write up a breakdown of the system they have set up.

Peeps, we all see it. The system is going to crash and you know they are going to try and set something else up. The time is now, the Liberty Bell is ringing.

The 4 components.

Liberty Bell system
Common Law court
Executive
Militia

JEEEZ, Now I have come across something not good for his movement. He has been charged with a Misdemeanor A for an altercation with his wife. I am only mentioning it because I feel his message is more important than this event.

As for his idea, it is still very important.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is one strong message this guy gives. I hope the American people will grab this idea with both hands and as tight as possible.
This time it could be a real impossible goal to be free again after the country is cuffed and shackled.
Modern day technology makes it so.

I've got a question and I'm actually really bothered by this .

Assuming I would kickstart this libertybell system in my own country.
( The Netherlands or actually Europe. )
It will come of the ground, I'm sure about that. There is defintely an awake group.
I'm only confronted with at least half of the people just doesn't believe. Or don't look further then their one problem they bumped in.
Above this all their already rules and laws up and running right now, which do break our constitutions.

Any ideas.
I'm gonna start spreading this vid.
Maybe we can adept it to our situation.

Thanks for posting this !

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is simple and something people can start doing right away. I have been in the patriot/sovereign movement for over 20 years and much of it is to difficult and time consuming for the average person to learn and implement. I like this because it does not confront the corporation courts it's just people exercising thier free choice to use an alternative (how America used to work) to settle thier differences and work together to protect thier rights.

I also think it could easily be adapted for other countries too.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well it seems to me as if this kid is WELL versed in Law, which is definately a good thing for credibility reasons.
Everything that he said makes ABSOLUTE sense.

The best wake up call I have ever had. Now Im really pissed(not at anyone, but at myself) for not realizing all of this myself.
I mean, we all know that we never had control, and that our own ignorance would be our demise, but I never thought it was or could be that simple.

For those who dont think that they need to spend the hour and a half watching this video and instead planning on watching late night HBO, I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU to "Change" your mind.

You WILL end up watching this video one way or another, at some point soon, because this thread is going to be in your face for sometime until real "Change" is made.

Edit- To make CHANGE in bold.

Edit Again to Add -

Just think about all the lives that have been destroyed because of our current system.
If the rest of the country sees this the way I do, then I would not be suprised if the entire nation rises up tommorow to let the current govt know that..

"WE KNOW NOW, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?"

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
There isn't a solution, just lots of problems.

theres alot wrong people, but who cares about being right anymore, its making money from people who are wrong that pays the bills. the solutions is probably some tough love, corrective tension, and the general oppression of maliceness in balance of behavior.
will that happen its when cause things always get worse before they get better.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
What a stirring presentation. This man is very articulate about establishing a very simple way to preserve humanity and the ideals of society. He already is using all the tools that are laid in place by the courageous gentlemen that established this country in the first place.

I recommend setting the time aside to view this video. Two hours of your time is not a lot to ask, and especially when there is an individual willing to sacrifice his time and place to share his experiences.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by egosmacker
There isn't a solution, just lots of problems.

theres alot wrong people, but who cares about being right anymore, its making money from people who are wrong that pays the bills. the solutions is probably some tough love, corrective tension, and the general oppression of maliceness in balance of behavior.
will that happen its when cause things always get worse before they get better.

You haven't watched the video have you... Humor us and take some time to watch it I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I also brought up the work of Scheaffer Cox in other threads this last week. And I think its great work they are doing up there in Fairbanks.

Since then I have been looking into common laws of the UK but finding it a bit hard.

Best presentation Ive watched in months.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by gareth01422]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422
I also brought up the work of Scheaffer Cox in other threads this last week. And I think its great work they are doing up there in Fairbanks.

Since then I have been looking into common laws of the UK but finding it a bit hard.

Best presentation Ive watched in months.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by gareth01422]

Check this video out. These guys have been doing some great work in the UK. Maybe you can get in touch with them:

www.tpuc.org...

[edit on 14-3-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

JEEEZ, Now I have come across something not good for his movement. He has been charged with a Misdemeanor A for an altercation with his wife. I am only mentioning it because I feel his message is more important than this event.

As for his idea, it is still very important.

Yep separate the concept from the man. He is young and I know from experience being a leader in the patriot movement can be very hard on a marriage. My wife and I fought like cats and dogs the first ten years of our marriage then we sort of grew out of it, now almost 25 years and still married. The kid made a mistake I cut him a break.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I just watched the first video, and this guy makes some very solid observations.

When the value of a dollar goes down, the wealth is transferred to the people who create the dollars. What an astute observation.

Has anybody connected this understanding to investing in the market?

You buy stock, then the stock is devalued by the company issuing stock bonuses to the executives, so your money has been transferred to the executives.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Promised myself I would watch all the videos just to be informed but I must say that before the 4 min mark he lost me.

If he believes that: "we shouldn't have to buy our rights with hassle".

What happens when you have to put your life on the line for them? Sure you want to just bow out of the system and it's no big deal but if a big enough group begins to do this, think American Civil War, the TPTB will not let you go peacefully.

EDIT - Could someone point out where the actual solution gets adressed?

[edit on 10-5-2010 by daskakik]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I don't usually like calling people ignorant idiots, but please you totally missed it. And the presentation is around an hour and a half, how do you think you got it figured out after 4 min.? Please just watch it. He even talks about putting our lives on the line for our rights.

You really think we should have to learn legalese to reclaim our constitutional, god given rights? Don't matter if you believe in god... then they are your sovereign rights and NO ONE is above your word. We shouldn't have to 'reclaim' what is supposed to be ours in the first place...

Argue over semantics if you want, this guy is it.

He is a bona-fide revolutionary.

This is probably one of the most amazing speeches I have ever seen, hands down.

It makes too much damn sense there is no debunking of it.

I know I will be showing this to everyone I know, looks like Montana and Alaska are on their way we gotta work on all the rest of the states!

There is some real momentum building up lately, I love it.

Thanks for posting, Hawkiye, a real treat.

edit to add:

EDIT - Could someone point out where the actual solution gets adressed?

Yes, in the video. Watch the whole thing. You think the world can be solved in under 4 min.? Please it is well worth your time to watch the whole thing, and show it to everyone you know.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by beebs]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Having watched all of the videos, only the one point he made impressed me, and that was more the way he made the connection. See my post above.

The problem is that he does not know who his enemy is.

Government is not our enemy, government is a tool, like a knife, or a gun, or a pipe wrench. It is the people wielding government against the majority of people in this country who are our enemies. These people are primarily the executors of corporations, who have succeeded in turning our government against us.

The Federal Reserve is a private corporation.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

After having watched the vid I may still be an idiot but at least I am no longer ignorant. I stand by my first post. I see nothing revolutionary but that's just me.

So to summerize for those who don't want to waste their time. This is what it comes down to the rest is just the sales pitch for the system.

1. Natural law rules.
2. Government is bad.
3. Constitution is a contract.
4. Government has broken their end of the deal.
5. Citizens have a right to claim breach of contract.
6. Create a web of citizens to back each other up. (Use tech to be connected and come to aid any member that may be in trouble)
7. The system is going to collapse so there is no need to change it or fight it just sit back and watch it collapse.
8. Meanwhile Set up a common law court and build a sub-society based on two laws: 1. Do all that you have agreed to do and 2. don't incroach on other people or their property, within the existing system.
9. When the SHTF your ready to let this society take over for the collapsed system.

The first 5 parts are just stating the problems that any ATS member is already aware of. 6-10 cover the SOLUTION and 11 is just the lady from the first part paying lip service.

One thing I have a problem with:

The Solution Part 8 8:32 "A common law court is all voluntary. Nobody is coerced everybody does it voluntary."

The Solution Part 8 9:20 "If your not going to abide by what the court has to say about you doing right by other people your going to forfit your legal satus. Your going to declare yourself, by your choice, to be out side the law, outlaw, and if you are outside the requirements of the law you are also going to be outside the protection of the law so if somebody does something bad to you, you have no more legal protection or legal standing than a wild animal."

The Solution part 9 0:54 "you know when it hits the fan and we've all talked about it hitting the fan, this protection is will go away for you and it'll be open season on you and there is no coming back and regaining your legal standing so you better. If your going to function in a civil society you better get on the ball and do it right now. And they say OK"

So it is join us now or when the SHTF you will be no more than an animal to us. This sounds like coertion to me.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Getting politically organized can be very effective.

Our society isn't going to collapse, at least not any time soon. Things would have to get far, far worse.

So getting more politically active is the answer, and this is the opposite of what is being recommended. The whole drop out of society thing does not work. Look what it did for the hippies.

top topics

join