It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dictators Tool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hitler used spies to identify his potential and real enemies ie moles in Trade Unions,synagogues,communist meetings, Universities ect ect ect ect.

We the free thinking and cynical post on numerous sites such as ATS, supplying our names to the coming Dictatorship.
It matters not what we say, we are complainers, stirrers,cynics, potential enemies of the "coming state of hate".
Every one of us have supplied our names.
Hitler would love the internet, people in his time could go to the library and unless the spies watched every book reader , people could read a book in anonymity.
Now the coming one ie will know you had the balls to imply 9/11 was a false flag.
You have signed your familys and your own death warrant.
Hitler killed those who had the potential to non comply with his directives.
Stalin did this with ruthless greater effiiciency.
Neither had the internet where free thinkers supply their identitys like so many fools.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This isn't directed at the OP, but rather at those who might act on what the OP was talking about:

I'll be shaking in my bunny slippers, shotgun in hand, when they come through my door to take me down, then.

Seriously, I suspect (perhaps a bit on the paranoid edge) that one cannot conduct business in modern-day America without giving away some information. The movie Spy Game illustrates that point fairly well when Redford's character directs Pitt's character to solicit information from a rather attractive woman. We later find out that he gave up several pieces of information about himself in order to get a single piece of information.

Such is our daily lives as Americans, and I suspect it is the same in the UK and most countries around the world where modern technology plays a part in the "societal engine" that keeps the world moving (so to speak). There are files we as citizens are unaware of, and even those with security clearances don't know everything that's out there.

Information is one thing, but it is quite another to meet a live human being. I may know all the physical facts about a person, right down to the saline level of their sweat. However, that will not prepare me sufficiently to meet the real person and interact with them.

So, if and when America (or any other country) is overtaken by a malicious despot, they will not be as prepared as they would like to imagine. I'm not the only one with a shotgun and a pair of bunny slippers.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The OP gets your point, but the millions of executed in stalinist USSR would scorn your viewpoint.
Hitler stalin ,and the chinese despot who I cant pronounce knew they didnt kill all the problem childs, but they knew they needed to instilll fear into the malcontents by demonstrating that deviaition from the states mantras' was a dangerous and often fatal activity.
Those who think creatively are the most dangerous of all.
This is why sheep are never targeted by despots.
The horrors of the hell on earth stalinist USSR for example can never be conveyed to us because most of its victims and participants are dead, or are rich stay silent types now.
The point is for newbies to the net, your computer provides your identity to everyone on this planet who have the freely available software.
Its like a person in Stalins , Hitlers time going to the library and writing down in gthe visitors book , that he read the book 1000 ways to kill a dictator, but returnrd it to the shelf and didnt borrow it.
The dictator who knows his enemy survives, some may outsmart the net, but most naively won"t, because they dont believe in the evil that dictatorship is capable of.
Read 1984 everyone "imagine the future" its not a Jackboot" its an Ip address implanted in your body.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
All I can say is that at least we'll all be in pretty good company!

The Bunny Slipper Club!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
"We are the dead" David Bowie.
And Master Bowie would be good kompany.
Listen to his song "The Cygnet Comittee" if you want to learn about facist bigoted murderous indoctrination folks.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
Listen to his song "The Cygnet Comittee" if you want to learn about facist bigoted murderous indoctrination folks.

Did Ziggy Stardust earn a PhD in Fascist Bigoted Murderous Indoctrination Folks before or after he played a role in "Labyrinth"?

Seriously though:

What is your point, OP? It seems on one hand you're saying that anyone who logs onto the Internet is doomed to be suppressed by their government, and at the same time you seem to be trying to give a history lesson that Stalin and his ilk were evil.

Both are blatantly obvious facts to anyone with their wits about them and who has taken a 6th grade history class. I don't mean to be rude, but am I missing something?

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Beinion]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beinion

Did Ziggy Stardust earn a PhD in Fascist Bigoted Murderous Indoctrination Folks before or after he played a role in "Labyrinth"?

Seriously though:

What is your point, OP? It seems on one hand you're saying that anyone who logs onto the Internet is doomed to be suppressed by their government, and at the same time you seem to be trying to give a history lesson that Stalin and his ilk were evil.

Both are blatantly obvious facts to anyone with their wits about them and who has taken a 6th grade history class. I don't mean to be rude, but am I missing something?

The "Cygnet Committee" was released years before Bowie adopted the Ziggy Persona....just for the record.
His PHD was earned , and to know the facts dear sir, you will have to study, or not.
A person such as Bowie would have been shot at dawn under Hitler or drafted into his creative arsenal.
The Cygnet committee put it this way , the media dont want you to know .

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beinion

Seriously though:

The "Cygnet Committee" was released years before Bowie adopted the Ziggy Persona....just for the record.
His PHD was earned , and to know the facts dear sir, you will have to study, or not.
A person such as Bowie would have been shot at dawn under Hitler or drafted into his creative arsenal.
The Cygnet committee put it this way , the media dont want you to know .

I don't generally keep up with Bowie, but I'm well aware that he does not have a PhD. What facts are you speaking of, specifically?

Bowie may have been shot, but that's because he's British, and--as you're hopefully aware--the British were against the Germans in the war.

Also, the "Cygnet Committee" isn't about fascist dictators; it's a song about Bowie's distasteful experiences with the youth that came to see him for his fame, rather than to be inspired (as Bowie wanted them to be).

I'd really like to see a clear point to this thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Were the limeys really the enemies of the jerrys? Imagine that.

Your ignorance dressed up as sarcasm is a high point for the species known as ignoramus fer sure.

Bowies"The Cygnet Commitee" despite what Google proffers to you is not about frustration at Fan adulation.
You need to dig deeper if you care.
Bowie during his entire career has been an anti facist and has written several related songs,the most well known being "Heroes".
You mock Bowie and dont even recognise a conspirator of one .
He knows facism,bigotry,orwellian demons waiting for their time.
Do we?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I keep asking for a straight answer as to what this thread is exactly about, and it feels as if I can't get a reasonably simple answer to that question. That is why I've gotten admittedly a bit sarcastic. However, since I'm apparently not understanding you *at all*, I'll be happy to tap out of this thread and leave this sort of craziness to the professionals.

new topics

top topics

join