It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call for Impeachment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rancelot

Totally agreed.

Thanks for the links. They have been more than informative.

The big difference between this POTUS and the others is the citizenship issue.

I also agree with Snarf that if we impeach this POTUS then we impeach nearly all of them, but I say impeach nearly all of them.

The only thing that is stopping this is the citizens lack of ability to deal with extreme change, but the most horrid part of it all is that we are dealing with extreme change, but only small steps as not to give it away.

We will all have to make a choice one day.

And that choice will cause us to either conscientiously accept or deny a lie.
A lie that is used to commit mass genocide, not only in the Middle East, but across the globe due to mass vaccinations.

Bill Gates has made vaccinations the number one focus for his multi-billion dollar not for profit trust, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Check out this documentary.

Google Video Link

[edit on 3/14/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Now he , Obama says on national TV that he is not worrying about 'procedural rules' in Congress . And is going to pass this Health Care bill into law without a vote. What the heck, can't someone up there do something?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

See Article I Section 5 of the United States Constitution for details...

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings,

www.archives.gov...

As far as the OP and his wish to Impeach the POTUS...

Article II Section 4...

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Article I Section 3...

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

www.archives.gov...

You can't impeach a POTUS because you don't like him, he actually has to be guilty of a crime. But I don't think anyone is going to bother reading this post, because it flies in the face of the fantasy they hold about ousting Obama because they have some unsubstantiated fear about him as a person.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I have to agree, as much as I don't like the man, so far he hasn't met the criteria for high crimes and misdemeanors. Now if there was ever a clause to impeach for stupidity we'd be in luck.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009

I don't understand how are most highly elected official , POTUS, can constantly lie

The same way your hero George W did.

Hold a seat on the UN Security council while being POTUS

Where does is say that this is illegal/not allowed

Buy votes to pass bills

This is american politics. simple as that. Bush, Clintin, Bush, regan, carter, LBJ, JFK.......... They all did it. LBJ bought some serious votes to get social security passed. It's a mentality of you scrath my back I'll scratch yours.

Taunt the Supream Justices in front of the branches of gov

Maybe that would be beacuse they just a very important law that basiclly allows a company to buy the presidency and congress and any other political office they want outright.

Not produced a ligit birth document

Here we go again!!!!
Constitution of the United States, Article II, Section 1, Clause 5
check this site it has US code Title 8, chapter 12 subchapter III part 1 section 1401. Pay close attention to paragraph g. Now this only applies if Obama was not born in the states.
www4.law.cornell.edu...
Also he has shown the same amount of documentation that any other POTUS has had to show. Why should he have to show more? Lets face it if he should you birthers everything then you would still say he was ineligible.

Approve bail outs against the public will

Well so did bush. Bush did the first round of bailouts. Sometimes a leader has to do what is right and not liked rather then what is liked and wrong. The bailouts worked. I hated the idea of them but they worked.

Constantly attacking the rule of law to pass bills

I hope your not talking about reconciliation. That has been used over 20 times since it was made law. hell even bush used it to put his tax cuts through

Fire Attorneys that are investigating ACORN without cause to protect his connections.

I cant comment on this. You have to provide links.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
reply to post by jeffiriff

But seriously, the race card and the "you shoulda seen George Bush" arguments are the best you got?

Well the race card come out because like it or not some people do not want a black PONUS and will do anything to see him fail.

As far as impeachable offense? Illegal seizure of company assets and ownership with taxpayer money?

Are you talking about the Bank and auto indistry bailouts. There was nothing illegal about it. Please show how this illegal. He gave them a loan under the conditions that the government would hold a controlling stake in the company. Once the loan with intrest was paid then they would release their controlling share. The banks and auto indistry had a choice to accept this or not.

Trying to enstate a governmental mandate that requires me to purchase any product or service, regardless of intentions, is a violation of my liberties... least I should be able to do is sue him...(hopefully this is dead and a moot point)

Sorry to say it seems like you are one of the many that were fooled. under the public option (which is dead) the only people forced to get insurence were businesses. If you didnt want it you never needed to get it.

As far as purchasing votes, the Louisiana purchase and the 6 billion dollar hospital to Pennsylvania(i believe it was) both qualify as preferential treatment to certain states which in essence is bribery to ensure passage of the Health Care bill. Those were just two such items, there were several others that blatantly got certain states extras for their vote.

Yes your right it is preferntial treatment and this type of this was happening long before Obama was in office

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Well atleast then you would have been accuret

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yaaaay... Here comes the race card ! What does that have to do with what the OP said? I must have missed the part where he said anything about race, please point that out for me ?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yaaaay... Here comes the race card ! What does that have to do with what the OP said? I must have missed the part where he said anything about race, please point that out for me ?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Please show me where he has produced a birth-certificate and then see my thread titled ' Solid Proof That White House and U.S. Government are Guilty of Conspiracy '

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I don't know about impeachment but I do know the POTUS
has too many powers over the Constitution. Many presidents
before Obama have bypassed congress on hundreds of
issues with executive orders and signing statements.
Bush Jr. had more signing statements around congress than
any prez in history. At least Obama is trying to get health
reform in a transparent way which is why u see it in the news.
Or would u rather have Bush back in office to sign those
signing statements in secret? I am not for impeachment
even though I don't agree with the procedure for gettin
this legislation passed. At least it isn't covert in nature
like Dubya did it. And BTW, u can add Bush Jr. to that pres list of
impeached. Kucinich started impeachment proceedings against him
over 9-11, but nothing ever happened.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
How are you all feeling about the latest memo on trying to pass a bill without voting on it ? Im refering to the illegal alien circus.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sure call for impeachment and then we have Biden next in line!

Then I wouldn't doubt if Pelosi would be the VP!

We are still doomed!!!!! 2012 is for real!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
First of all Im not a great writer so bare with me.

I don't understand how are most highly elected official , POTUS, can constantly lie,
Hold a seat on the UN Security council while being POTUS
Buy votes to pass bills
Taunt the Supream Justices in front of the branches of gov
Not produced a ligit birth document
Approve bail outs against the public will
Constantly attacking the rule of law to pass bills
Fire Attorneys that are investigating ACORN without cause to protect his connections.
And the list goes on and on ....Im scared to here what each new day brings with this bunch in Washington.
If this guy is let to continue , there will not be an America by 2012, in my opinion.I am really worried about how things are being done in Washington.
What can we do?

mod, wasen't excatally sure where to put this, move if needed. Thanks

I added links ,page 3

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Grayelf2009]

Let's go through this charge by charge and I'll show you why President Obama has not/will not be impeached ok?

He did not hold a seat on the UN Security Council, he addressed it while the US held the chair, this is perfectly legal and not a conflict of interest at all.

Prove he bought votes. Every politician makes deals to get bills passed, the "you rub my back I'll rub yours" kind of thing. Even the founding fathers of the US did this too. It's called politics.

Taunting the Supreme Court is fully legal, and it's pretty tame compared to what previous presidents have said of the courts.

President Obama has in face produced a legitimate birth certificate. The Republicans in fact are the ones that had to okay it, during the W. Bush administration, get over it the birthers are wrong.

Every president has passed some kind of legislation that is against the public will. This is in fact well within the powers of the president. It is an action of doing what they believe to be best for America even if they disagree with the American people. Politicians are not populists by nature.

No one has been able to prove favoritism with regards to ACORN, which by the way is dead and gone.

If the list goes on by all means continue it, because you have listed absolutely nothing that is an impeachable offense. You are simply attacking President Obama because you yourself do not agree with him. You lost the election, it happens, vote again and move on with your life.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join