It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call for Impeachment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by circle 360
how can you use en.wikipedia.org for any valid information

Did you bother to check the sources on that page? Of course you didnt, as you know that they would destroy your silly conspiracy theory!

Obama is a illegal alien the whole world will know by June

What source do you have for that? - nothing at all!

So what is happening in June then?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Wow, talk about friday night at the fights....I opened a can of worms,huh...
Here is the 1st link Obama to Chair UN Security Council

As for "Buy votes to pass bills" Im sure we all know about the backroom deals for certain states and groups>>>Obama gives Unions $60 billion bribe; exempts them from various healthcare taxes

Here is a video on how Obama Criticizes Supreme Court

And the birth certifict...Obama's Presidential Eligibility Not sure the outcome on this, but just because of all secercy raises a red flag.

Just one example of Obama bailouts Just because Bush started some of the bailouts dosen't mean that Obama had to continue...I didn't see anyone twisting his arm while he signs away.

As for Constantly attacking the rule of law to pass bills....I am mainly refering to the way the Health Care bill has been handled...not to mention other dealings that keep getting leaked out.

Fire Attorneys that are investigating ACORNInspector general Ok got this one confused a little, but I beleive this was the guy they called while he was driving and fired him. As I searched this last section I did notice alot of ACORN related firings so there is a rat there also.

Hope this helps explain where I get my view from.
I think my main complaint and reason for impeachment is the handling process of the Healt Care bill.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
Sorry End, I gotta call you on historical acuracy.

The 2 Presidents impeached are Andrew Jackson and Bill Clinton, neither was successfully removed.

Nixon resigned before Congress had a chance to impeach him.

Sorry Fort, I too have to call you out on history....

Andrew Johnson, not Jackson...

[edit on 13-3-2010 by ownbestenemy]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Obama to Chair UN Security Council

You originallyclaimed...."Hold a seat on the UN Security council while being POTUS "

He is not holding a seat, just chairing 1 meeting....

Obama's Presidential Eligibility Not sure the outcome on this

It was thrown out, just like all the others...

but just because of all secercy raises a red flag.

What secrecy exactly?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Ok..so a few of my points are not exctally 100% accurate. We will just let it all go and watch him finish off America .

Maybe I would have had better luck if I just said I wanted him impeached because he has good skin color wilest Im all pastey looking.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Dang, forgot about Johnson, Jackson?

Eh, I think of tricky dick as being impeached.

Oh well, it is never too late to learn history!

Thanks FA for denying my ignorance!

[edit on 3/13/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
All I can say is that if we didn't impeach Cheney and Bush there will never be a POTUS or VPOTUS to be impeached.
They eviscerated the Constitution and constantly violated the laws of the land all in the name of HOMELAND SECURITY.
I don;t live in any GD "homeland" and never will.
If overt fascists such as they can get away with it I see no reason that the more subtle fascist Obama administration will ever be thrown out office.
Bush and Cheney walk freely in this nation, I find that disgusting.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Originally posted by endisnighe

Now, who are the two presidents ever impeached? Impeached means the congress has brought them up on charges. That would be Nixon and Clinton.

Sorry End, I gotta call you on historical acuracy.

The 2 Presidents impeached are Andrew Jackson and Bill Clinton, neither was successfully removed.

Nixon resigned before Congress had a chance to impeach him.

Er, sorry to correct you but it was not Andrew JACKSON, it was Andrew JOHNSON. Slight difference. 2nd line - it;s too early to write a second line!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Besides you hating..ummm do you have proof the courts could work with. Otherwise quit crying..show proof..of actual undeniable proof. Other wise your a punk = a person who pretends to be what he or she is not : an affected or insincere person.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Besides you hating..ummm do you have proof the courts could work with. Otherwise quit crying..show proof..of actual undeniable proof. Other wise your a punk = a person who pretends to be what he or she is not : an affected or insincere person.
That's just plain ignorant......calling someone, you don't know a punk for failing to articulate their ideas clearly. Wow, judge much?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

That's just plain ignorant......calling someone, you don't know a punk for failing to articulate their ideas clearly. Wow, judge much?

Gee thanks dor the clarification. If all you do is complain..without proof..then welcome to ATS..can i get you a tissue.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

Gee thanks dor the clarification. If all you do is complain..without proof..then welcome to ATS..can i get you a tissue.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by kerazeesicko]
Yup, and a cup of coffee, maybe an order of biscuits and gravy too. People complain on here all of the time with no proof, or even worse twist facts to suit themselves and their agenda, maybe you could start a campaign to harrass them all. The present administration in my opinion is a joke, doesn't mean we have to agree, see how that works.....it's called having an opinion? You don't have to agree with the op, but a little bit of tact goes a long way.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
reply to post by dereks

Ok..so a few of my points are not exctally 100% accurate. We will just let it all go and watch him finish off America .

Not to be rude but NONE of your claims proved to be even 1% true apart from Obama slamming the Supreme court - something that is neither illegal nor is it considered something worth an impeachment.

I have nothingin particular against this administration - for me, it's pretty much Same old Bull# - but I could list you at least 10 things that seem way more serious than what you have posted.

I'd have a proposition: Go look up the impeachment clause and then list your complaints next to it - in that way we could have a point by point discussion and could evade these blanket assessments.

Until you do that, I'll counter your blanket assessment with one of my own: Most of the things you cited are either lies, hoaxes, half truths or describe acts that do not merit impeachment in any way.

I'll return to see if there's more to chime in on, I'd be happy to.

Don't read this as an attack, it's more a well-meant criticism.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

[edit on 13-3-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeffiriff
reply to post by loveguy

You say impeach but on what basis?? We know he's black and thats probably what you really hate about him, but lets give some honest real impeachable stuff that our president has done. Please, entertain us.

WOW! Only 5 posts into the thread. That took no time at all!!!
See if you can grasp this - it has NOTHING to do with his color!!! Please refrain from the childish red herrings!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeffiriff
reply to post by loveguy

You say impeach but on what basis?? We know he's black and thats probably what you really hate about him, but lets give some honest real impeachable stuff that our president has done. Please, entertain us.

Good point and let me add that is why so many blacks hated Bush, because he was white.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by gdeed]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
All I can say is that if we didn't impeach Cheney and Bush there will never be a POTUS or VPOTUS to be impeached.
They eviscerated the Constitution and constantly violated the laws of the land all in the name of HOMELAND SECURITY.
I don;t live in any GD "homeland" and never will.
If overt fascists such as they can get away with it I see no reason that the more subtle fascist Obama administration will ever be thrown out office.
Bush and Cheney walk freely in this nation, I find that disgusting.

I concure....but we can still go after them.They are not off the hook yet, millions are waking up to their crimes. And from what I have read latley there are a few warrents in a couple different countries.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Before this thread gets any longer I would like to thank all of you for all your input for and against my OP.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I think my main complaint and reason for impeachment is the handling process of the Healt Care bill.

There is nothing illegal, unconstitutional, or even abnormal about the process of the Health Care Bill. What is the impeachable offense about it???

Republicans have just gotten amnesia all of a sudden and act like cutting a deal has never been done before, or that reconciliation has never been done before. They are experts and demonizing a bill and making it sound like wanting everyone to have healthcare is actually wanting to kill everyone (logical?). And for some reason...people are believing it. The public gave no resistance to spend billions to go and bomb innocent civilians in Iraq...but OH HELL NO...you aren't going to spend money on improving OUR HEALTHCARE.

I'm not going to say you want to impeach him because he is black...but I 100% see where people are coming from when they say that. We ARE a racist country...if you deny that then you are either sheltered or lying to yourself. Ask yourself this...even if you aren't racist...think of the jobs you've had, the friends you've had, or your family members....are any of them openly racists (when other races aren't around of course)??? Do you think it is coincidence that the Tea Party is almost all white? I'm not saying they are all racists...and I hope you wouldn't say that racism isn't a motivating factor for a lot of them. So when an argument for impeachment is made where you have NO valid reason at all to impeach him...people wonder what the reason is...and him being black is all that we can think of sometime.

But back on topic....what are your problems with the Healthcare Bill? Saying you have "problems" with it is pretty vague and does not give any information on what specifically you think is wrong with it or why you think it merits an impeachment.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by circle 360
reply to post by jeffiriff

Obama's real name is Barry and he collected foriegn aid from the U.S. Goverment . Use search at alex jones prision planet.com link to you tube that talks about it some radio talk show alex jones3-12-10 went into detail , plus more details at news originators web site. Obama is a illegal alien from kenya Africa! World is waking up health care bill has everything in it but health care just a bill to steal the americans rights away and take food from poor americans mouths to pay for illegal alien,s health care. Wake up America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

His real name is Barrack....he used "Barry" in college to try to fit in. Nothing wrong with that. I had a lot of asian friends in college...they had names like "Bill", "Jason", "Fred", and "Alex"....but that wasn't their real names. Those were the names they used because their real names would be hard to pronounce by most americans. There is no conspiracy there...just a kid trying to fit in.

So are you suggesting that Obama's parents...from the day he was born were in a conspiracy to put birth announcements in the Hawaii paper so he could one day be elgible too be president?
Not to mention that they also must have inflitrated Hawaii's government to place a false birth certificate there....oh and infiltrated the hospital to place false medical records there...AND they did all this while they were supposedly in Kenya. YEAH....that seems 100% possible. There are a lot of crazy conspiracies...but this one has got to be in the top 10 on the crazy list.

And exactly what rights is the health care bill going to take away from you? And news flash...you already pay for illegal immigrants health care...so nothing changing there.

I really hope you respond...because I'm interested in how your thought process works.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

We can't impeach a president because we don't like or disagree with what he's doing.

Constitutional Grounds for Impeachment

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Nothing that you mentioned can be construed as Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join