It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Lies of the week!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Lie: The [health care] plan that I've put forward is a proposal that's basically somewhere in the middle.
--President Obama. The guy we put in office is basically somewhere between "shameless liar" and "severely deluded." interact.stltoday.com...

Lie: We have to pass [ObamaCare] so that you can find out what is in it.
--Nancy Pelosi. We have to stop ObamaCare because we know exactly what's in it. hotair.com...

Lie: The bottom line is I don't believe we should give government...more control over health care in America.
--President Obama www.whitehouse.gov...

Lie: This is what we heard at the health care summit. They said if we had fewer regulations on the insurance companies...somehow market forces will make things better. Well, we've tried that.
--President Obama, slandering Republicans in Pennsylvania www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeroeffect
Lie: The [health care] plan that I've put forward is a proposal that's basically somewhere in the middle.
--President Obama. The guy we put in office is basically somewhere between "shameless liar" and "severely deluded." interact.stltoday.com...

So, the 11 pages of ideas is not in the middle?

The Administration believes that comprehensive health reform should:

Reduce long-term growth of health care costs for businesses and government
Protect families from bankruptcy or debt because of health care costs
Guarantee choice of doctors and health plans
Invest in prevention and wellness
Improve patient safety and quality of care
Assure affordable, quality health coverage for all Americans
Maintain coverage when you change or lose your job
End barriers to coverage for people with pre-existing medical conditions

You're right, no one wants that.

Lie: We have to pass [ObamaCare] so that you can find out what is in it.
--Nancy Pelosi. We have to stop ObamaCare because we know exactly what's in it. hotair.com...
[/ b]

Not from the white house...again, last week was Reid, now Pelosi?

I dare say you have no idea what's in 'Obamacare', probably from all the lies and misrepresentations you've subjected yourself to. Once it's passed we'll all know what to expect in the coming years without the fearmongering of what might be in it.

Lie: The bottom line is I don't believe we should give government...more control over health care in America.
--President Obama www.whitehouse.gov...

Parsing words:

So the bottom line is I don’t believe we should give government or insurance companies more control over health care in America. I believe it’s time to give you, the American people, more control over your own health insurance.

Giving American's more options, at a better rate, is a pretty good start.

Lie: This is what we heard at the health care summit. They said if we had fewer regulations on the insurance companies...somehow market forces will make things better. Well, we've tried that.
--President Obama, slandering Republicans in Pennsylvania www.whitehouse.gov...

We have tried that, look where it got us and where it's sending us! A similiar concept with Wall street, 'let's deregulate the monopolistic corporations...they'll keep their greed in check!'

join