It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judy D. Wood Ph.D, Materials Science, 9/11, & Directed Energy Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Judy D. Wood is a former professor of mechanical engineering with research interests in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, optical methods, deformation analysis, and the materials characterization of biomaterials and composite materials. She is a member of the Society for Experimental Mechanics (SEM), co-founded SEM’s Biological Systems and Materials Division, and currently serves on the SEM Composite Materials Technical Division.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ea5f6e82415.jpg[/atsimg]

Dr. Wood received her

B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering),
M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and
Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bimaterial joints. She has taught courses including
Experimental Stress Analysis,
Engineering Mechanics,
Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials)
Strength of Materials Testing

Is this what Eisenhower warned us of?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ef8f4fcc48d.jpg[/atsimg]
Figure 1. "My intellectual integrity prevents me from calling this a collapse. This is why I have chosen to stand up. My conscience leaves me no other choice." -Judy D. Wood, Ph.D

From 1999 to 2006 Dr. Wood has been an assistant professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina. Before moving to Clemson she spent three years as a postdoctoral research associate in the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Tech.
One of Dr. Wood's research interests is biomimicry, or applying the mechanical structures of biological materials to engineering design using engineering materials. Other recent research has investigated the deformation behavior of materials and structures with complex geometries and complex material properties, such as fiber-reinforced composite materials and biological materials. Dr. Wood is an expert in the use of moiré interferometry, a full-field optical method that is used in stress analysis, as well as materials characterization and other types of interference. In recent years, Dr. Wood and her students have developed optical systems with various wavelengths and waveguides. Dr. Wood has over 60 technical publications in refereed journals, conference proceedings, and edited monographs and special technical reports.

What destroyed World Trade Center buildings #1 & #2?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f778d413b95.jpg[/atsimg]

Dr. Judy Wood, Ph.D - 'The New Hiroshima' Presentation (Part 1):
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Judy Wood, The Hutchinson Effect, & Focused Electromagnetic Energy (Who Will You Tell?): www.youtube.com...

9/11 Anomalies Compared to The Hutchinson Effect: drjudywood.com...

See a video of the spire vaporizing into dust: www.youtube.com...

There is a wealth of information here: www.drjudywood.com...

Lastly, Dr. Judy Wood has had an ongoing law suit with several companies over 9/11. She is suing them for covering up the truth and being involved in 9/11. Her court case has reached the Supreme Court but no one knows about it because the many corrupt insiders within the 9/11 Truth Movement have been trying to suppress it from getting out to the public and have been trying to discredit Dr. Wood. Look:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af839fca29db.jpg[/atsimg]

Please check her research out and decide for yourself,

-Abe

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
You've already started a thread about her here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No need to keep spamming her disinfo. Especially when she's debunked here:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I heard a radio interview done with her. It was impressive. Too bad she gets marginalized, it makes you wonder-why not consider this hypothesis? You think the truth movement itself is out to discredit her? That makes sense. People have their reasons for thinking such things. If she's right, they don't want it to be known.

Poor Steven Jones, ruined his career and for what?

Maybe he's one of them!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Oh this is the
I R SAWZ LAZERZ EVERWHEREZORZ lady..

Ya umm to all this is disinfo..

There was a character on So911 posting this crap a while ago and was banned by an admin..

the other admin was asking question on how things worked and so on and the person didnt give any details, instead started flaming the admin..

So for all those who want to get into this area, I suggest not to, it only leads to lies lies and more lies, maybe some deceit also.

reply to post by Pilot

If they cant back the info up they are peddling then ya they are garbage..

[edit on 3/12/2010 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
To try and keep the forum tidy, please add any of your thoughts and comments to the thread you started on her just a few days ago.

Thread closed.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by GAOTU789]

top topics

join