It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad says US used 9/11 to arouse sympathy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Now we really have get new and loud 911-Truther - with his world wide MSM influence - amongst us!

911 will be soon lifted part of heatest world politics, and I think it will not vanish, but it will soon be raised to main news around Middle East, Russia, China, Japan, Iran, Pakistan, and many other states media... This is 2nd news and Ahmadinejads statement in press about 911 this week!

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Friday that no "Zionist" was inside the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, as the terrorists flew the two hijacked planes into the two towers.

President Ahmadinejad said the arrogance, which "demonstrates the satanic characteristics of Satan," sought to evoke sympathy by showing the impact of the planes jamming into the towers.

www.presstv.com...

Truth is really a powerfull weapon

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Link not working, at least for me. I went to presstv and didn't see the article. Could you repost the link?

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The media influence of the scum will be the hardest thing to overthrow - but it will lead to immediate victory for the common people.

It is only the western world who are bogged down and blinded by the zionist media - the internet is slowly causing a revolution of knowledge.

When the central banking system, IMF, EU and so on are exposed for what they are - then they must be overthrown.

Let people know who the enemy is - its face might be Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan or any local bank - but it is the insidious central banking system, and the monetary system that is behind all the worlds inequities.

It must be destroyed - then all the stolen assets of the people must be returned to them.

Nations simply need to nationalize everything that belongs to a corporation - then auction it back to the people in small parts.

Individuals who have too much wealth need to have it removed - nationalized - then returned to the people. I am not necessarily talking about the Forbes richest list - the richest don't appear on that list.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It's almost like they are trying to force the other into a first strike to justify a war.

9/11 did arouse sympathy for the US, and now 9/11 truth will be creating sympathy for Iran.

God = Love
Devil = Fear

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
God = Love
Devil = Fear

...no, - you got it all wrong...
...god = gold, oil, drugs...
...devil = sgurd, lio, dlog...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

God = Love
Devil = Fear

...no, - you got it all wrong...
...god = gold, oil, drugs...
...devil = sgurd, lio, dlog...

Not gonna troll the crap out of this thread in a theosophical debate, but what you suggest represents TPTB godheads.

Ahmadinejad is a pretty interesting fellow though.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yeah, at first 9/11 did arouse sympathy for the good ole USA. However, the wonderful and well meaning Government took this "sympathy", exploited it, and quickly turned it into hatred.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
After hearing the comments of A-Jad these days, I feel that he might be a ATS regular

But despite the fact that such comments are nowadays being made in the MSM by various leaders, still there will be people who will stick to the official line nonetheless. Worse, the die hard sheeple might follow the following line of thought:

1.A-Jad says : 9/11 is an inside job.

2.Domestic Conspiracy theorists say : 9/11 is an inside job.

3. MSM says : A-Jad is a nut job with apocalyptic vision for future.

From 1, 2 and 3, A-Jad= Domestic conspiracy theorists= nut jobs who say that 9/11 is an inside job.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Latest from Iran about 911: Demand for UN investigation!

"More than one million people have been victimized and several millions of others displaced in the Middle East after September 11, and all under the pretext of fighting terrorism," he added.

President Ahmadinejad said the least the UN could do was to appoint a fact-finding committee trusted by regional countries to investigate the September 11 incidents and inform the General Assembly of the results of its findings.

www.presstv.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is such a blithering idiot. The US didn't use the 9/11 attack to arouse sympathy. It was the mad dog blind devotion to Islamic fundamentalism by a bunch of sociopaths that aroused sympathy. Just about every nation where western culture and Islamic zealotry coincides together is having these very problems. Remember when Muslims invaded that hotel in India and shot the place up?

Germany hates his guts becuase he denies the holocaust actually occurred...and even the Germans admit the holocaust occurred. Let us not forget that the entire Muslim world went bananas when a newspaper in Denmark publishes cartoons of Mohammed. When was the last time you've heard Denmark assocuiated with any secret plot to take over the world?

Now, China AND Russia are siding in with us to curb Iranian nuke production, which is probably the first time since our getting together against the Axis that they've ever agreed with us on anything. The Iranians have noone but Ahmadinejad to thank for getting the entire world allied against him.

If you want to pursue these 9/11 conspiracy fairy tales of yours, go right ahead, but your quoting that guy isn't making him look better. It's making YOU look worse.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
GoodOlDave is correct in that Ahmadinejad is only making the 9/11 conspiracy movement lose even more credibility than it already has.

But, I will say this: he's one of our biggest enemies, and he has nothing to gain from making claims of 9/11 being a hoax. There's legitimacy to his words, but it's almost like having Hitler as the leader of 9/11 truth.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think this is just another way to derail the 911 truth movement or independant investigations to reference anyone supporting it to a lunatic such as Ahmadinejad. Its all about smear campaigns, people's credibility, and society's perception. If you can control these key factors through manipulation and deceit, you can do whatever you want in the world.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by AzoriaCorp]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad speaks the TRUTH, no war on Iran

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Truth is a most powerfull weapon!

And I think Iran will use that very many times in near future to break the alliance amongst western world with that weapon. For myself all investigation is wellcome, no matter who is behind it - and truth from events at 911 should prevail.

I think Iranian secret service is doing huge investigation these days regarding events of 911 - Think if its now primary investigation inside secret service, I just wonder what they will find...

Just starting with our works - Loose Change, documents A&E 911, and all of that material we are offering places like ATS, and then asking the right questions from their long time cooperation partner Pakistani Secret Service... Huh!

I think that packet what president of Iran is soon offering to UN to investigate deeper will be devastating. And they just cant ignore that.

When US national enemy like Iran will take truth of 911 as their cause, I am afraid that soon truthers are counted as terrorists in USA, and FEMA camps are for those who are asking same questions.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It's almost like they are trying to force the other into a first strike to justify a war.

Yep we know than iran will not do anything, so its upto the west to show they are monsters.

Thats the only hand iran has, as they are facing a massive foe.

Iranian governmnet has to play on the fact that the anglo american empire are monsters. Its true, but how does he get the world to understand this.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
Ahmadinejad speaks the TRUTH, no war on Iran

Matter of fact US should be fully on IRANS side and back them 100% with Russia, then we can can deport all these ZIONIST in our government back to Israel and blow them off the map like they deserve

ANTI ZIONIST

FREE GAZA, BACK IRAN its all a ZIONIST quest for empirical land theft of Muslim people

[edit on 12-4-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

top topics

join