It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS "Secret" Forum?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PeacefulSoul

More specifically, why find no value or benefit in visiting this section of the website. Thanks again.

Sorry for all the questions but, I really am curious.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
As mentioned, the forum is designed to be search engine invisible. It doesn't get catalogued. The decrease in point cost reflects the lack of usage...I personally prefer the open forums as I think that information should be passed freely.

RATS is just a bit of something to help encourage people whom are not that trusting of internet snooping.

And there are a couple of good threads there...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thanks for the help.
\
Ooops...I almost posted a one liner.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

. The blueprints they have there of ufo s are very informative. The tape of Dick Cheney and Henry Kissinger discussing the exact placement of the thermite is priceless. And the photos of our bases on nibiru ........... well just amazing

bluemooone2,

Can I find out who killed Kennedy in there?..

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

So what is the point?

If the purpose of something like that is to have a place were you can post freely without the "light" on you that you have in the general foruns, why don't they simply invite only certain members that they feel that deserve that forum? Like an award to those members who really make ATS happen.

I think that putting a "price" on a forum to keep it secret looses all the purpose of it. If you start simply spamming threads and posts, you are going to have the same access that someone that has done great things for ATS.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeacefulSoul
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I'm a new member to the site and was curious to know why you don't visit this part of of the website.

Thank you for your insight.

I never really found it necessary to hide what I speak about from search engines.

Neither have I found a topic I would speak about suitable for this forum area (R.A.T.S.).

I usually post in just about every other forum area, and I speak on varying topics.

Feel free to peruse my profile.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
this part is probably to try to protect some exclusive content from google searches

thats what I would think would be the purpose

so, active members would be able to play with it

but I really dont know whats up

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by WithoutYourKnowledge

OO But there is a secret forum were only the most trusted members are chosen to go to. But no one is allowed to talk about it on ATS

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

You mean the staff forum?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WithoutYourKnowledge

O no, its super secret. But only the highest contributors can access it. But
I said too much, They might find out I told you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join