It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS "Secret" Forum?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I saw on the ATS store there was a 1 month access to some sort of "secret" forum. What's the deal with that? It costs like 500 points so I had to try it out. But where is it?

Thanks in advance for the help.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Board Forum Home
Under "Conspiracy Theory Discussion Forums" called: R.A.T.S 3rd column towards the end

[edit on March 12th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It costs like 500 points

You're right, I just checked but I could have sworn that R.A.T.S. used to cost 5000 points.

Am I the only one

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Well,maybe ATS was having a Blue Light Special,like they used to at K-mart! I imagine there is nothing secretive about R.A.T.S.

I do know they have a moderators forum that only moderators can access.

I suppose that is the A.T.S.version of the teachers lounge.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

R.A.T.S., or Really Above Top Secret, is where you can go speak more openly about controversial topics.

I believe it was 5,000 points to join, and 250 per month membership from then on.

As far as I am concerned, use it if you want, however I do not.

RATS Returns To Original Intended Purpose

The above link explains more in detail about it's original intent, and going back to it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
Direct Link to the Secret Forum

Enjoy!!

Oh, you jokester!

Has anyone been to the Above Underground that could give us a hint of what goes on there? Or do you have to take a vow of secrecy? Does the rabbit hole go any deeper? Is it a three tiered underground?

Was this thread intentionally designed to promote intrigue and influence greater membership in R.A.T.S.?

How many members are currently in R.A.T.S.?

Are the topics different from what's on the board now? Which subject do they lean toward most?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Nope - you're not the only one to think that it was 5000 pts.

Must have changed.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
They changed it to 500. Common now you can get 500 points in like 2 minutes. It’s called R.A.T.S for a reason. But in all seriousness R.A.T.S is not that "Top Secret" If you think huge things go on in that section, you will be sadly mistaken.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i hate secrecy, we are all here, on ABOVE TOP SECRET for one reason... let's have a talk like intelligent open-minded people

it's not like the masons or the illuminati for crying out loud, what degree do i have to be to get there a 33rd degree RATS?

[SNIP] secret societies..... oh well, i'll go take a walk, fresh air, birds singing...... don't care!

Mod Edit: Removed censor circumvention.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Thank you all for the help.
Curiosity often gets the best of me, hence why I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am most pleased with RATs . The blueprints they have there of ufo s are very informative. The tape of Dick Cheney and Henry Kissinger discussing the exact placement of the thermite is priceless. And the photos of our bases on nibiru ........... well just amazing.hmmm........... ok I just made all that up hehehe just joined RATs and so far I dont see much there really

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
RATS is there so you can freely post without worry of being found on search engines or the like.

And, as someone previously mentioned, it really isn't all one expects it to be. There isn't a hidden level of reveled secrets. No 3rd degree Mason sends you a U2U.

The 5000 point RATS was from the time when New Zealand was in the Indian Ocean. It was switched to 500 points so that people would be awe struck by such a deal, and be completely oblivious to when our very own Simon had NZ moved because it was simply something to do.

Seemed it worked.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Goes to show how effectively ZERO difference there is between this site and the lamestream media and the secrecy fanatic "elite" that run everything in this "civilization." What a joke. The very name of this site shows that the clear majority here believe the uber-secrecy totalitarianism to be perfectly "normal" and "natural." Yippee-yi-yo-ti-yay!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

It was 5000 at one point. I remember being slightly irritated for spending that much points on basically just another regular forum.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I've just spent my time going through RATS. I think the threads in the open general discussion is better by far then what's being posted in RATS. (Granted, I've not read everything in there.)

So ya'll aren't missing out on much.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
"R.A.T.S., or Really Above Top Secret, is where you can go speak more openly about controversial topics."

I speak openly enough on the regular ATS forum - I don't need a gimmick to alter my behavior.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Well, thats very nice of the staff, seeing how the economy is and all

I guess I'll have to go and check it out, now that I can afford it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

I am relatively new here and have quickly realized that I have a lot to learn.

I have a feeling this is going to be a very time consuming adventure but I look forward to it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I'm a new member to the site and was curious to know why you don't visit this part of of the website.

Thank you for your insight.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join