It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIY: homebuilt UFO plans and operations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

[edit on 2004-7-2 by Teknik]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Teknik, Itz people like you you give the ufo community a bad rep, if people would stop makeing ufos and watch for them me might find life out there.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
try searching for "lifter" on google, theres people building some antigravity UFOs

good luck on your work i hope you make it. I think its people like you that can make a difference

eh heres the link:
jnaudin.free.fr...
[Edited on 3-6-2004 by nukunuku]

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by nukunuku]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I watched a program on UFO's on the discovery channel once. One person who claimed too have worked on a UFO (and had his claims backed up by many other scientists who worked at area 51) said the power source was a small antimatter reactor, that they couldn't fathom how it worked.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teknik
Anone else here ever build their own UFO?
... or know anyone who has ?

It sounds like you have some experience with this. You should answer some of your own questions, if you dont mind. I'd be very interested in hearing you elaborating a little on your experiences, technology used, any opposition, etc. Thanks.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by sillinous]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warhappy
Teknik, Itz people like you you give the ufo community a bad rep, if people would stop makeing ufos and watch for them me might find life out there.

But wouldn't it be cooler if we could build one? I mean really... It would totally blow my mind to see one fly under Anti-Grav propulsion.

Oh, and your picture rocks.. GO WC3 UNDEAD LICH KING!!

top topics

join