It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven=Eve Earth=Adam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

These are the generations of Heaven and Earth when they were created; in the day that the Jahveh Elohim made the Earth and the Heavens.

God explains how the Earth is Adam (which means red ocre clay) and Eve (which means life (-forms) i general)

In the beginning God created Eve and Adam, Life and Matter.

Why has this been hidden in our translations? Go debate:--->

[edit on 12/3/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
WHAT ...... THE ........ F***

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

You said it man!

In the beginning God created Heaven and Earth, and the next chapter, God's generations of Heaven and Earth is explained.

Exactly like the Egyptian story of Geb (Earth - Adam) and Nut (Heaven - Eve)

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Want to explain that a little more. I have no idea what you are trying to get across here?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Why has what been hidden in whose translation? I need to know where this is coming from.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Unless Heaven and Earth were human or two sexes of a lifeform, how could they multiply and become us and our generations??? We are all born of Heaven and Earth, Void and Matter under dictamony of God (Elohim means Energies).

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What about the serpent and the apple on the forrbidden tree. How does that it into your theory?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Earth may not have been "human", but it is certainly "alive". It was what brought forth the life, just as Yahweh commanded it to. My plain King James bible tells me this. So what is it that you have difficulty understanding about that? Or is that even your point, cuz I don't think I am getting it!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Want to explain that a little more. I have no idea what you are trying to get across here?

In ancient Egyptian lore (of which Mosjeh the origin of these statements was educated within, -- Thoth's knowledge of gods and the Godhead) Geb (Earth and Adam, the Eretz) and Nut (The great expance and Life and Eve -- the Sjah-Majim, the royal-waters, through her tears whose beholder is the Giod of Gods, a container bursting in expance due to woman's tears surpassing man's in expance) shows how Heaven and Earth meets in the Horus-Horizon. My mother is the sky and my Father is the Earth below, so don't you ever say mother Earh! It's Father ground, and mother Chaos!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Heaven is Life, God came from Heaven to Adam/Earth and freed itself to him/it. Adam refused to live as gods, and demanded Life to emerge from himself for him to copulate. There by Adam/Eretz brought Subjective Heaven/Eve/Zodiak, to give birth to his beloved souls of damnation, Serpents and lions alike. Freefaaaalll into grounds for dragons. However, stars will absorb our enemy and swallow it in matter. For just as energy might come from matter, matter or eretz may come frm expance or ennergy forcing eretz to expand. We were all born of Strat\rs!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

These are the generations of Heaven and Earth when they were created; in the day that the Jahveh Elohim made the Earth and the Heavens.

God explains how the Earth is Adam (which means red ocre clay) and Eve (which means life forms i general)

In the beginning God created Eve and Adam, Life and Matter.

Why has this been hidden in our translations? Go debate:--->

In the beginning God SEPERATED the Heavens from the Earth.
Adam is not Earth, he was created out of it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

The soul of Adam is Matter. The soul of Eve is the great expance or space as observed by Adam, or point-in-space observable for Adam. (And he is in love....)

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Dude. Seriously. I think that I'm gonna just leave this alone. You sound like you have had a visit from Puff the Magic Dragon and he has WAY overstayed his welcome.

But really, I fail to see why you think it's necessary to junk up God's word with so much ka-ka. The truth is very simple, very profound. Well, good luck with that!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sover3igN
In the beginning God SEPERATED the Heavens from the Earth.
Adam is not Earth, he was created out of it.

Just as Adam was extracted from God as Eretz (or matter), so was Eve (Heaven or space). Space is needed for matter to turn ito what it is. According to general relativity, one ammount of matter equals the energy from 1*(3*10^8/sec, peer ammount).

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
ummmmmmmmmmm... WHAT? You back up your claim that adam and eve are symbols for heaven and earth with egyptian religion? Along wih some mix of gnostisim and new age religion?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

You are soooo right. Although inhaling Eretz ether-negative burst-still-expanding space requires tension, I regard Heaven as woman at this point.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Yes?

Care to differ?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by time91

Yes?

Care to differ?

No, actually I have not researched egyptian religion enough to contradict what you are saying as you obviously know more about it than I do. I'm just missing where exactly the translation changed from adam=earth and eve=heaven into the story commonly told today.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

It is due to translating an esotheric text from a language solely based on esoteric visions and general science of relativety and ho we are all related in Ieuda and Eisree-el etc. WE are the Israelites, the plumbers down there can't even keep their toilettes clean and they blame us? We gave them 20 tons of heavy water to produce medical isotopes, which they instead used to produce Plutonium for bombs and missiles they now deny Vanunu Mordekai (May God BlhasS hem, brother he is) to see his beloved, since she suport him in his struggle, well, not really, they just inforce it just to bring plagues to his ouwn universe. Mordekhai will live way beyond the leaders of present day Jerusalem. I hope the place will soon be a deldge. Or like Iron Maiden said: Run to the hills!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Also in the beginning of the Gospel of John, it says:

In him was Life and the Life was the Light of Man

Eve means Life and Adam means Man, so when you translate it replacing the words with the proper Hebrew names/words, we get:

In Him was Eve, and Eve was the Light of Adam

Eve ate from the hand of the serpent, and Adam ate from the hand of Eve, and their eyes were opened, so they saw the Light. Also notice how both the Serpent and Eve were cursed, but not Adam. The Earth -- the origin of his Soul -- was cursed in his place, resulting in an equilibrium within one Day of the Lord God, 930 years, Adam returned to the Earth from which his Soul was shaped. And from the Earth Adam and in him the whole of Humanity will return in the ressurrection.

«From Earth we were taken -- To Earth we return -- From Earth we yet again arise»

[edit on 15/3/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join