hello ats i would like to start off by saying evolution is a FACT not a theory this man said it best
science has backed up evolution time and time again it's true!! watch cosmos!
and creotionism has no backing other than the bible and many christians will say that the fact the bible exists proves everything about god, angels
IT SIMPLY DOES NOT. with that logic evolution is true because the book origins of the species exists, or that that a place beyond time and space where
cowboys fight demons exist because stephen king wrote the dark tower.
also beleivers say the bible is historically accurate
well yes it is on many things but news flash
the pyramids were built by egyptian contractors who were paid very well not jewish slaves and genesis doesn't add up to what we know is true
1) The Genesis 1 creation account conflicts with the order of events that are known to science. Genesis 1:1 The earth is created before light and
stars, birds and whales before reptiles and insects, and flowering plants before any animals. From science, we know that the true order of events was
just the opposite.
2) “And God said, Let there be light” (Genesis 1:3) and “. . .And the evening and the morning were the first day” (Genesis 1 :5), versus
“And God said, ‘Let there be light in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night....’ “And God made two lights; the greater
light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also… And the evening and morning were the fourth day” (Genesis
1 :14-19). These violates two major facts. Light cannot exist without a sun, and secondly, how can morning be distinguished from evening unless
there is a sun and moon? Christians try to claim that god is the light he is referring to yet, considering the context it is quite obvious that the
light god is speaking of is the light emitted by the sun. Just another feeble attempt at trying to rationalize such a MAJOR blunder.
3) God spends one-sixth of his entire creative effort (the second day) working on a solid firmament (Genesis 1:6-8). This strange structure, which
God calls heaven, is intended to separate the higher waters from the lower waters. This firmament, if it existed, would have been quite an obstacle
to our space program.
4) Plants are made on the third day (Genesis 1:11) before there was a sun to drive their photosynthetic processes (Genesis 1:14-19).
5) “And God said, ‘Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind… ‘And the
evening and the morning were the third day” (Genesis 1:11-13), versus “And God said, ‘Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature
that hath life… And God created - great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly… And the
evening and the morning were the fifth day” (Genesis 1:20-23). Genesis says that life existed first on the land as plants and later the seas teemed
with living creatures. Geological science can prove that the sea teemed with animals and vegetable life long before vegetation and life appeared on
6) “And God said, ‘Let the water bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open
firmament of heaven” (Genesis 1:20). Birds did not emerge from water.
7) "And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, the beast of the earth after his kind:
and it was so. And God made…every thing that creepth upon the earth after his kind…" (Genesis 1:24-25). Science contends that reptiles were
created long before mammals, not simultaneously. While reptiles existed in the Carboniferous Age, mammals did not appear until the close of the
my source is evilbible.com
any thoughts anyone?