It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio: The Heart of It All--Conspiracies and Historic Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Some of the largest stories in the US have involved Ohio or Ohioans in some form or fashion. Ohio: The Heart of It All was a tourism campaign slogan that rose to informal motto status.

Hollow Earth Theory: John Symmes is buried in and spent much of his life in Hamilton, Ohio which the city itself was named after Alexander Hamilton, the impetus of the "natural born" clause. This is the nephew of John Symmes that surveyed Losantiville which is present day Cincinnati.

Wright-Patterson Air Force Base: Home of Hanger 18, Features in Tesla (all his notes copied there) and Roswell.

John Brown, the abolitionist, involved in Bloody Kansas, and capture of the national Armory in Harper's Ferry. He also predicted the Civil War and spent much of his younger years in Ohio. John Brown, although vilified, stands as an example of just one man can do if he tries.

Ohio was home to eight out of the 44 US Presidents. Three of the eight died in office.

Ohio is also home to quite a number of ATS Members and at least one Moderator

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I am a little bit confused. I think you could take just about any state and rifle off a few numbers and facts very similar. What are you trying to convey with this post?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I live in Ohio and I saw a UFO once.

That's about it

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Your right OP many of us on ATS are from Ohio. I'm in Hamilton myself and I have been an abuctee all my life. I have had many lucid dreams of being at Wright Pat as well. Very strange indeed!

-FG

new topics

top topics

join