It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Poland UFO Disclosure - Col. Grundmanem say "We lost the file"
The Polish disclosure, was the UFO file lost or stolen?
We post this with big smile and with an accent "Canada release the UFO files, Britan released the UFO files, Poland lost the UFO files..."
Many new facts about UFO data gathering in this unique disclosure interview with Col. Grundmanem, the former head of "Air Traffic, Air Force and Air Defense", who was responsible for gathering reports regarding UFOs.
The Polish air forces gather and analyze PRL reports on the pilots' meetings with unidentified flying objects. In the folder named "The Unknown" gathered dozens of reports. In the 1990's Invaluable data disappeared.
This is an Interview with Col. Ryszard Grundmanem. Col. Grundmanem was the former head of "Air Traffic, Air Force and Air Defense", who gathered reports regarding UFOs...
"During the 1955 Warsaw Pact exercises, a radar station in the area of Warsaw recognized two targets over the Gulf of Gdansk. The targets were moving at a speed of 2,300 km/h at an altitude of 20 thousand meters. In those days there was no aircraft with such performance. At one point it was noticed that the two objects did a 90 degrees turn, literally on the spot with no turning radius. This maneuver at such high speeds cannot be done. Most modern aircraft are unable to do so even today, and that was 50 years ago".
Wave of Flying Triangles and Boomerangs Over Poland: UFOs or Secret NATO Crafts?
In 2013-14 Polish UFO researchers received numerous reports about unidentified aerial devices in form of triangles and boomerangs. Being silent, often camouflaged and active only at night, those objects were breaking basic safety rules and posing potential danger to citizens. Numerous anomalous elements mentioned by witnesses are paired with fact that most sightings took place in vicinity of large military installations. That arise question whether we deal with something of human origin, connected with civil war on Ukraine or the new face of UFO phenomenon.
Increased activity of triangular/boomerang-shaped UFOs in Poland began in the spring 2013 although occasional sightings of the same characteristics took place in earlier years. A debate about origins of those objects was born amongst Polish UFO researchers. Unfortunately mainstream TV, press and officials (both civil and military) keep silent despite fact that many incidents took place in close vicinity of military installations and some witnesses were of army background.
Summary of Sightings:
The following summary lists the most interesting sightings of triangular/boomerang-shaped UFOs from period 2013-2014 and includes also four earlier cases worth of attention. They were reported to: Piotr Cielebias and Michał Kusnierz, Arkadiusz Miazga, Damian Trela, Arkadiusz Kocik and Bogdan Zabielski. The summary was compiled from reports and witness accounts published or archived by mentioned researchers.
• Sandomierz (swietokrzyskie), October 31st 2008, 6:10 pm
• Wikłow area, (lodzkie), September 16th 2010, 22:30:
• Poznan, Lazarz district (wielkopolskie), February 14th, 6 pm
• Hrubieszow (lubelskie), August 20th 2011, before 5 pm
• Biala (dolnoslaskie), April 2013, evening
• Lubliniec (slaskie), August 3rd 2013, ~ 10 pm
• Losice (mazowieckie), August 3rd 2013, ~ 10 pm
• Dobrzykowice (dolnoslaskie), August 3rd 2013, ~ 11 pm
• Elizowka (lubelskie), August 14th 2013
• Pabianice (lodzkie), October 13th 2013, midnight:
• Goldap (warminsko-mazurskie), April 26th 2013, 1:30 am
• Szczecin (zachodniopomorskie), middle of May, ~ 11 pm
• Grudziadz (kujawsko-pomorskie), August 3rd 2014, 2 am
• Legnica (dolnoslaske), August 6th 2014, 11 pm
• Piekary Slaskie, Brzozowice district (slaskie), September 20th 2014, ~8 pm