It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doing Davinci

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hi guys & girls,

I stumbled about something very interesting that I wanted to share with you. Apologies if you allready heard about it, or if this is the wring forum. I searched the forums and found nothing, and I think it fits in the science & technology category.

Anyway, this is about the show "Doing Davinci". Please dont be irritated by the somewhat strange title, this is actually quite interesting.

The show is about a Team of builders that get to build several of Leonardo´s inventions full scale and working. A (somewhat dull) Professor chooses the machine they are supposed to build, and the team tries to recreate the drawings with the materials they would have had at the time.

This is a 6 episode Season and the builds are quite interesting. I have allways been fascinated by Davinci, and seeing his drawings come to life was quite amazing.

They build a Tank, a spring propelled "car", a pretty clever catapult and some other neat things.

All the episodes are available on youtube under this link: www.youtube.com...

Excuse me if I implemented the link wrong, I am kind a new here. If the link won´t work, simply look for "Doing davinci" on youtube and you will find what you are looking for.

so, I hope you enjoy this as much as I did, and moderators please feel free to move this thread where you think it belongs.

Seeya,

Alex

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
bookmarked the link you provided, i'll check it out later bro as this sounds interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Oh, thank you for this! I'm going to go watch the video now. I love shows like these.

The link works for me.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Glad to hear it works and that you haven´t heard of it. I am looking forward to you r feedback

top topics

join