It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Japanese video..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The video created by a SUVMadd has been around on the Internet. However this guy
SUVMadd also uploaded to YouTube another video allegedly from Arizona wich of
course is so obvious a fake but just listen to the audio, similar voices. He wrote this
information,

Valentine's Day UFO (Arizona)

Giant, slow-moving craft captured from street level, February 14th, 2009.

I think it's clear both videos are fakes, maybe he made them just for fun.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

LOL clever how he used sound clips from the 9/11 vids

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

Wow! How tasteful of him.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I'm not exactly the cavalry, but I do produce CGI and visual effects such as this on a daily basis as part of my work. I posted a stabilized version of the video at the end of page one of this thread. After looking at it quite a bit last night, I'm certain that this is a CGI fake. The movement of the mothership object relative to the clouds is inconsistent at best starting around 0:14 and there's a distinct pause in it's movement at 0:16 which is a distinct telltale match-moving tracking timing error in the original production process.

Some more info from Wikipedia on match-moving, the technique used by both the originator of the clip to insert the CGI elements, and by me to stabilize the camera shake:

In cinematography, match moving is a visual-effects technique that allows the insertion of computer graphics into live-action footage with correct position, scale, orientation, and motion relative to the photographed objects in the shot. The term is used loosely to refer to several different ways of extracting motion information from a motion picture, particularly camera movement. Match moving is related to rotoscoping and photogrammetry. It is sometimes referred to as motion tracking.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by treesdancing]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i love that stabilised thing you did....nice work.....you can see the thing clapping or something then releasing the spheres......im sitting on the fence for this 1.....and why is it only a few seconds long???...if i was filming this ,i would use all my batterys or memory up........peace

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
A longer version of the Japan clip,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It all starts to the left moves across.

Had the video been real you could expect the object to have been the
main focus and would therefore be in the centre of the video at all times.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I believe this is real. Not dissimilar to one of my sightings last year.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm always suspcious of UFO clips like these when it's the only one ever posted on the internet. The norwegian spiral, for instance, was great since there were several pictures with different cameras of the same event. This one, however, occurs in the middle of the day in Japan, where I would think almost everyone there has a phone camera, but it's the only video captured. Hmmmm....

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow, i didnt know that Aliens likes to entertain humans, but too bad its fake

[edit on 18-4-2010 by sam_inc]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Typical 30 second youtube superstar crud, unfortunately.

And yes, in my humble but above average opinion this is 100% fake. I am very familiar with cgi, and use several of the major programs often enough (programs like Maya, 3ds, premiere, etc). The moves here give it away, so does the fact that...oh....I don't know......oh yeah....IT'S SO SHORT AND USELESS LIKE EVERY YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT GETS ATTENTION.

Again, guys.....I need to be honest here. You all are trying to figure out if it's cgi or not....why bother? That is like the third of fourth thing to bother with before using common sense, reason an logic to dismiss rubbish like this long before you have to delve into the real vs cgi debate. Use your noggins!

Once a video passes the sniff test then you should start wasting your time on the actual images your seeing (that only applies if you can't pick out cgi right off the bat like myself and many, many others around here)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join