It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Japanese video..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Came across this video today, did a few searches on here with zero results so I'm hoping it's not a repost.

Taken apparently in Japan (date unknown) the video taker captures a strange looking craft that suddenly using a 'pump action' releases 1 of 3 orbs that stay despite being from the sound of the camera mic a very blustery day quite close to the 'mothership'.

The main ship itself seems to go behind the large cloud so I presume it's pretty high up.

The action of the ship is strange and for me seems either a well made model or possibly CGI but I'm not so sure of the CGI, for me it comes off as a man made item and is solid.

Here's the link for you to judge yourself, the video has nothing to do with me bar I posted it on here so reserve any venom for the maker of the video if you must!

www.liveleak.com...

Edit for awful spelling!

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Holy ....

Well, this sure looks real. Since the crowd in the background is not mixed in it seems at first glance. It's a nice detail to see befor the object disapears behind the clpouds it assumes a triangular formation.

Is this appearance recorded befor in this shape?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i like this video, as it stands, it's interesting. it piques my interest.

the crowd seem very engaged by the orbs, i know it's a bit of a stereotype but i'ld expect that anything witnessed by a crowd in japan to have multiple video sources. i'd love to see other sources for the same incident.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Wow nice one video. If someone been able to zoom it would be been awesome

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm not too crazy about 30sec UFO videos and this one is no exception.

Added: Mar 12 2010 In: entertainment
Recorded on: Mar 11 2010

Yea, right.

It was uploaded on youtube 2 months ago.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hey. Very interesting video indeed. I've only seen ONE other excellent UFO video of UFO emitting other UFO's and this video blows this one out of the water however, still cool. Sadly, the OP says it's either a well made fake or CGI, so unfortunately for anybody else, the probability/possibility of aliens controlling these craft are out of question; open your mind, OP, you CLEARLY want to believe. Have faith and believe, who cares if you're proven right or wrong? As we know, time might dictate that they are otherwise; that what was true, is no longer true and what was false.... is no longer false.

Thanks for posting and good luck to you!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Hi OP and all,

Outstanding find. Don't understand how the probes simply vanished?, but isn't that part of the real mis-teak of EBEs that are beginning to tell us 'their here and look'? The why is some races are the case I think?

Decoy

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Holy crow! That flapping motion is very interesting. Even if this is fake, which I have no particular reason to think it is, it's really awesome looking!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

G'day Mclaneinc

Thanks for posting that interesting video.

Based on viewing several similar videos & reading the accompanying discussion & analysis pertaining to those similar videos, I think this Japanese video is CGI.

You just gotta love the totally unplugged Liveleak comments section.....those guys are always wild

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think it's fake too. There was no effort made on the camera to keep pace with the variations. That makes it suspect to me.

Think about it: If you saw it split into three, one disappeared, wouldn't you try to adjust to catch the other two as they left the area? Seems stationary to me, and not at all emotional, even if there are people in the background talking.

I wish people wouldn't make fake videos, but I suppose it could be a good thing to keep interest AND catch new interest.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow!
If it isn't real than at least it is of good quality.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zetamafia911
Wow!
If it isn't real than at least it is of good quality.

G'day zetamafia911

Actually, I don't agree the CGI is good quality

It's very basic & very brief.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Fake.
Crowd reacting to something else.
Thanks for your time.
Next...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It's obviously cgi chinese lanterns or cgi swamp gas can't make up my mind. But it is not and I repeat not a U.F.O. having baby U.F.O.'s. Nothing to see here move along and go find a job.

Wait a minute just watched it for a second time and I'm absolutely convinced it's real. Something to see here gather around and don't look for work.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the kind replies, as for the video I don't know what to make of it, it just caught my eye and was unique in its action.

I love the way the orbs just vanish into the cloud as if they are finding mummy

It's either pretty nice work or real...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Why do we keep comming up against this, is it real or isnt it BS? Is there no one who can say without doubt wether or not this is a CGI ? Damnit we waste so much time faffing around in the middle ... Imaging experts , where are you ?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Why do we keep comming up against this, is it real or isnt it BS? Is there no one who can say without doubt wether or not this is a CGI ? Damnit we waste so much time faffing around in the middle ... Imaging experts , where are you ?

Sadly CG is getting so hard to detect, there's no longer the old cut and paste nonsense where at least you had obvious pixel marks, jpeg compression artifacts and the like. Now we can create a whole scene in the computer and it attention to detail is maintained by the film maker ie lighting matched, generated tree's not duplicates of each other so on and so forth it can be really hard especially if there's no human content to see if it's real or not.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
that's as CG as it can get....
the light is all wrong, the orbs move in an strange way, and the whole movie has a fake look to it....

CG

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
Fake.
Crowd reacting to something else.
Thanks for your time.
Next...

I tend to agree with you. The reaction of the crowd when the first orbs is released is quite good, but I doubt a crowd will just keep quiet after just one.

They are reacting to something else yes. In my personal opinion ofc

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've stabilized the original footage to get a better idea of object movement relative to the clouds. The "hitch" in the "mothership" movement at 0:16 seems to be the result of a tracking error prior to insertion of the CG elements. I think this is a fake.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by treesdancing]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join