It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jimi hendrix an alien?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
An Alien ?????? NO !!

He's what they call " African American" .

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I know this is off topic so forgive me. Do you remember the name of the 5 disc set or the original album released with his BBC Radio 1 performances? Both seem to have disapeared from the racks over the years.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Hmm i cant rem the name of the set however i know it was a paper covered cd set and not plastic case . Im about 90% sure this is it (maby slightly different as the song titled UFO was called talk to the ufo I think) but im also quite sure this stuff was not recorded in Germany cgi.ebay.com... 6

[edit on 12-3-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Jimi wasn't an alien, he was from out of this world though! He was a hippie and definitely was influenced by hallucinogens and abstract song topics. I never got the hear Jimi until after his death but know that he IS one of the most influencial musicians of our age.

I always wondered what kind of sounds Jimi would be making with Synthesizers and our advanced music technology of today!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30bb18bd024e.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by Synthesist
Jimi wasn't an alien, he was from out of this world though!

I agree with Synthesist, he was no alien but he was about as close as you could get! Out of this world!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
My list of "stupidest threads on ATS" has a fine new addition. Seriously, I am compiling this list and will one day post it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Don't think he was an alien. Just "different", one of a kind and groundbreaking (even for that time) within his field, including tecnical and other experiences. However, if he was an alien, does it have to be so bad ? I mean "Crosstown Traffic" and "Fire", and the list goes on, are amazing

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

Mmm.......yeah....wow......that's deep dude....holy smoke.....groovy man.........jeemig de peemig.

I personaly think that JH was a very talented inovator who did a damn good job to express and transfer his human thoughts and emotions onto some guitarstrings, through a amp and out the loudspeaker.

If you would dig him up you will find a skeleton with all the human features.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

An Alien ?????? NO !!

He's what they call " African American" .

Dude... I nearly shot snot.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
hendrixs was and always will be a guitar god!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join