It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best proof that 9/11 was a False Flag Attack: The actual terrorist plot itself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
... kill enough Americans (but, not too many) to where the Nation has to stand up, take notice, and get behind a cause. [PNAC, anyone?]

We've all seen the varying anomolies and arguments (truthers and debunkers, alike) in the OS for believing sinister forces might have been at work that day: apparent controlled demolitions, absence of critical debris, crappy Pentagon surveillance, missing remains of victims, the true benefactors of the events revealed, mysteriously appearing pristine passports, undead terrorists, the presence of super-thermite, out of the ordinary stock put options, and on and on...

And not only the 'How', but also the 'Why': one of which has to be the fact that - whether anyone wants to admit it or not - a big reason we are over there (and are all ironically thankful for): Oil - you see, if we DON'T go over there, gain control of the Afghan pipeline, and give access to the sea that all those oil-rich, landlocked countries that many US companies had major deals cut with - Zoom to 1:20 mark [only 8,000 people have watched this!]... then, we plummet much deeper, much faster, and years earlier into the economic depression that we've all only just recently started to feel in the last year and a half.

(and, that isn't even the only reason, but I'm not prepared to go down that rat-hole, here)

BUT... How about concentrating on the actual plot, itself - I mean, when you really think about it, it was kind of a weak idea: Planes into buildings? Really? You hate America. You would love nothing more than for all of it's citizens to suffer miserably, before dying a horrible death... And this is the best idea you can come up with?!

Pfffffft.

No - these attacks were not meant to hurt Americans, they were merely a symbol - a catalyst, for AmeriCA.

We all know the CIA is responsible for creating, training, and/or funding virtually 80% of the world's terrorist organizations. (a stat I created out of thin air just for this argument (but, we all know it's significant, let's just say that))

If you REALLY want to get at America and Americans, you need a "Katrina-esque" type event - where something happens that turns the people in on one another in a struggle for survival & resources (or, what the terrorists call 'home', but I digress).

Why not go after Hoover Dam, or something. In contrast to the the events of 9/11, VERY different and vastly more effective type of terrorism: less loss of life, immediately, but watch what happens after 3 states lose most of their drinking water and electricity!

Nevermind the fact, that 1) they haven't launched another attack inside the continental US, since (not so much as a coffe shop bomber), but 2) do you really think we're THAT much safer, and something as simple as a hijacked plane couldn't even be done all over again? I give you... Joe Stack.

These seem to be the dumbest, most inept evil-doers of all time.

No - they know exactly what they're doing. The 'War on Terror' is a goddamn joke.

Look, I'm not even sure I'm part of the 'no blood for oil' camp - I mean, in tough times, you do what you do to survive, to forge on - we're over there fighting for the survival of our nation. Of our way of life**. To preserve our way of life is going to take money - lots of it - and, we have none! Oil is the most valuable commodity on the planet right now. I have no problem with that.

Just grow a pair and be honest about it.

**We comprise less than 5% of the world's population, yet consume 30% of its resources (and produce 30% of its waste)

[edit on 3/12/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think it is like ClimateGate, 'look here folks, an conspiracy for you, use your time figuring this one out' ...

[edit on 12/3/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Yeahhhhh.... I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one, these people are the Elite that have controlled most of the known world for the last 1000 years, why would they expose themselves over 9/11?

I personally think that the truth and debunker movements are playing straight into what the elite wanted.

Anything worth doing they could do, simple as that, if the CIA did want to blow up the towers or if this was a ploy to go to war, we could have easily created reasons to go to war such as accusing Saddam of War Crimes, which he is guilty of.

Nope... 9-11 was intricate and created more as an illusion and deception method to hide other sinister plots.

i.e. you have to ask yourself what is in the best interest of these elite above anything else?

Control and Fear... that's it.
Money they have, and since they control the institutions that house the money and make the money there is no reason for these guys to actually want more money.

Iraq and Afganistan were controlled by element cells of the CIA and CIA trained Nationalist Agents. Saddam and Bin Laden were both Agents of the CIA, the war is just an excuse to tie up some loose ends.

The real reason for the 9-11 planned attack was the Passing of the Patriot Act and the Unification under the U.N. New World Order.

Look at it from their shoes

1) The Financial Elite already control the world Financial Infrastructure.
2) They Control all Security elements of Western Civilization as in CIA, NSA, FBI, ATF, Blackwater ect...
3) They control Wall Street, High end Insurance Firms and Banks.
4) They own the Federal Reserve
5) The US Gov't is a Corporation not a gov't entity

Look at the actions taken after 9-11

1) Patriot Act Goes through
2) U.N. Modifies UN Act of 1945 for anti terrorism, definitions changed as person of interest.

In fact the sadest part about all this is that the truth movement is based on information that was most likely destroyed in the Financial Office of the Pentagon and Tower 7 of the World Trade Center Complex. Even if strong evidence is presented to show that it was all a gov't plot, what is the truth movement going to do?

Take all of Congress, all elected officials involved, the entire Bush Administration, Anyone that bough Put options on Airlines, Security Companies that were awarded contracts to fight in Iraq.

Where would you prosectute them? by a panel elected by them to find them innocent.

9/11 was a final push for an establishment of a world government, Basically it was Part 2 of Manifest Destiny.

Fox

[edit on 3/12/2010 by FoxStriker]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

Dont you think that Son Of Laden would chose an more convenient method of doing terror and not things that really needs inside help to add and remove bleeps from radar and get the entire airforce to stand down etc. on that day?. There where drills Sept.9th and 10th and a scheduled drill on the 11th invovlen 4 airliners being hijacked, kinda wierd dont you think ?

Al Queda's Mo (Modus Operandi) is suicide bombers, not high level military Op. missions ... One could say ..

No, research your self, Im not posting any links to any thing..There is just to much rubbish in this scenario, it all seems like an distraction for something way bigger... 3000 American Souls seems to be a small prize to pay here, or do you think I am a cynical person ?

Think about it, 3000 lifes, what were they traded for ???

Edit : The US are scavaging the World for resources, putting importan heritage into bunkers, etc. ' look here look here '.

Preparing Im telling you, and to keep the sheep from doing other things, they create Earthly problems and chaos, and it will be worse as time goes, In my oppinion that is, time will tell...

[edit on 12/3/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

BUT... How about concentrating on the actual plot, itself - I mean, when you really think about it, it was kind of a weak idea: Planes into buildings? Really? You hate America. You would love nothing more than for all of it's citizens to suffer miserably, before dying a horrible death... And this is the best idea you can come up with?!

Pfffffft.

Even Lee Hamilton admitted they never could find the reason why they did what they did, so all we really have is speculation.

That said, while Mohammed Atta was studying architecture and engineering in Cairo,he wrote a master's thesis on his discontent with western urban planning, especially skyscrapers, as he felt they caused deterioration of traditional layouts of neighborhoods. He likewsie viewed the US as being a pawn of Israel, with New York as being the financial capital of International Jewry. Put the two together, and it's easy to see why he would have targetted the World Trade Center. Seeing that the WTC had already been bombed in 1993, it's clear the buildings were already a target for these people long before Mohammed Atta ever arrived on the scene.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The Bush and Bin Laden Clan have been long term Business Partners.

I'm not asking you to put up any links, because in reality they only show bits and pieces of the whole pie.

I'm going by doing my own research on this, in fact only one video actually comes close to my perspective of it, and thats only on the actual event, not on the actual aftermath effect.

Another member actually reposted it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And no... you think about it.... hundreds of lives are being taken everyday by Western Controlled Gov'ts. 3000 lives seem very significant to you because you are an American. 10's of thousands of civilian lives have been taken in Iraq and in Afganistan, wheres your bleeding heart for them?

i.e. I agree that the US and England, China, Japan, Germany, France, Russia, EU elite are scavenging all resources.

And yes, whether the end happens in 2012 or doesn't who still has all the resources? They do.

Which means we should be looking more toward the 3000 Death Camps (Control) in the US and the Many underground bunkers the US (Fear).

[edit on 3/12/2010 by FoxStriker]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Guess you missed this part...

(and, that isn't even the only reason, but I'm not prepared to go down that rat-hole, here)

(with ya on that other stuff, brutha - just wanted to focus on this aspect)

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

your right, did miss this part, just that most post are always about the event that actually happened, and the things that should be discussed in great detail (my opinion) are rarely discussed anymore on threads.

I was on ATS in 02 *at the time there was less than a hundred members* just looking and then started posting on April 03. And when you look at the expanse of changes on the 9/11 subject, *There was no Board for the specific subject at the time*. There have been so many divisions within the Truth Movement that I think the main subject is lost on close to almost all people seeking truth.

9-11 Happened, we couldn't prosectute those responsible, but we had a chance to stop their intentions and we didn't.

www.fema.gov...

A New Mission: Homeland Security
Billions of dollars of new funding were directed to FEMA to help communities face the threat of terrorism. Just a few years past its 20th anniversary, FEMA was actively directing its "all-hazards" approach to disasters toward homeland security issues. In March 2003, FEMA joined 22 other federal agencies, programs and offices in becoming the Department of Homeland Security. The new department, headed by Secretary Tom Ridge, brought a coordinated approach to national security from emergencies and disasters - both natural and man-made.

at this point I usually never post in this forum just for the fact that we can't prosecute these guys.

Fox

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well, I do feel for them also, I hate it when innocent people dies for the 'pleasures' of the Elite that uses War as an SuperBowl event.
Further more, if all people knew the the true reasons of war, they might just not join the Army, ' Wow, Ill join cause I get to get a gun and kill children,War Rox' HOA :!
Nah , The military should be for DEFENCE ONLY, not a bloody war game for the Mastahs..... Share a little boy and watch 'warGames Real Time' whilst sucking down Cocain and driving Limo's that you and I pay for...

No Army , No War . And if the USA stopped sticking their noses in other contries business's(?), maybe, just maybe the rest of the world wouldnt 'dislike' America that much ..

I'm telling you, I live in Norway , If the US came her to take our Oil and killed my Family, sure as hell I'd become an Kamakazi, what should I live for ? day after day of agony of the loss of my family b/c US needs Oil ??

2012 , nah if that was an reality, it would before that date, because they know we will wait till the last minute to do anything,either the end of this year or early next...

But, Real Sorry for the Off-Topic, I just think there are an Huge Conspiracy going on, and it involves getting the people to focus on the chaos that is put in front of us, like in Isreal all of the sudden, just days after Biden was there talking 'good words', and in Greece they are done paying for the Bankers, what did all the Us bailout money go ? 23 Trillion dollars gone, and they are going to take the 401K's too, Im thinking to Create Chaos amongst the People, people will get upset and Angry and forget everything else. Island has figured it out, they are not Paying for the Private Banks's waste/use of trillions of dollars..

In the Us, there are 1000 Dam's I think that is in real poor shape, not one dollar goes to fix them, why ? I might be wrong about the numbers of Dams,but either way, nothing is scheduled to be done..

Sewage is setup/built under ground, under the Frost limit, now here in Norway we got this Shock Report : We need to pay 800 Billion Noks to fix it , Wow, that is 80 billion Punds... the last couple of years, they have been taking down Powerlines and buried them way down in the Ground, could a coincidence, but a hellofjob and cost, etc. All these wierd things are painting a picture : UnderGround .. Books, Govt. Papers and increase in EarthQuakes, and if it is like some say here at ATS, there arent more Quakes, just more People that see them and report them, where were they like 10 years ago ?
And there are 100 more things like this, all going on Now , not 5 years ago .. If you get my Drift .

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I agree, there is something going on, Wierd enough, I don't think what will happen is as bad as most think.

For example,

1) Electronic Interference (High Probability)since we will be making our rounds throught the Universal Loop-de-Loop. *Proper equipment needed, Diesel Truck or Car, The Idiots guide to being Amish, ect.*
2) Solar Flares (Low Probability) will make it difficult on the surface, our atmosphere protects us from most as does our magnetic core. *Not impossible to survive, i.e Radiation Suits, Water Purafiers, Coal, Food Supplies, Lead Based Basement*
3) Earthquakes and Tsunami's (50/50) from the coming of planet X (Nibiru) *Buy a boat, air tight, modify to submurge,*be surprise how easy this is*

Anything is possible, but just plan for the worst and hope for the best, sorry OP, off topic from thread.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Somehow, someway those in charge of the most disgusting and inhuman trick on society have found a way to make everybody keep their tongue and get away with it. Those involved are all cowards and low-lifes.

Each time when 911 is mentioned after these many years I get irritated and frustrated.

A while back I started a thread about finding legal ways to open-up a new investigation or if there aren't any there should be a change in legislation that makes it possible to question the outcome of such commisions like the 911-commision and at the time the warren-commision.

Nobody really was interested in I had to say...everybody is interested to point out what did not add up that day in september 2001.

The best of the worst comment I received was....."there is no concrete evidence"...WTF!!??

I am not an american but I am deeply disappointed in the few responses I got and the little interest for making the ones responsible hang.

Sorry for going off-topic....I wanted this off my chest.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by zatara]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Your actually on topic, I remember the day of 9-11 my mom woke me up and told me what had happened, I laughed, mom, thats not possible, NATO would have intercepted the plane.

i.e. A rapid change in direction of an aircraft on US soil is monitored and if no response is reached then jet planes are scrambled.

Why did I know this? I was going to go into the Air Force after I finished high school, what shocked the living hell out of me was the 2nd plane...

WTF... really... because we don't have enough planes? we were attacked and at that point there are only so many planes left in the air, and the US Air Force is nowhere to be seen....

I didn't buy it from the beginning, but I knew better than to speak out at the time (High School Student

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Thanks for your support...and the chance to bring this topic back to the forum.

Keep your eyes on the ball.....isn't that an american expression? I am just a simple guy with no college degree and I ask myself how is it possible that there are no lawyers trying to find legal routes and FIGHTING for the unjustice done to the innocent people killed, their families and the shocked citizens of the United States of America.

I am really starting to belief that all the people are in a state of hypnosis.

There is 911 and everybody is sitting still watching with big open eyes in the headlights thinking what happened that day.

There is this massive bank fraud which brought almost the entire world economy on its knees. And still the bankers and government officials in charge are filling their pockets..... and nobody ever got arrested......yeah one 'poor' old swindler who stole from the rich....what's his name...Madoff?

There is the corruption between government and government contracters in practically all the US states.

There is the weapon industry which is probably responsible for the on going war in Afgahnistan and Irak.

No normal citizen wants war and still the US has been fighting some war for the last 200 years.

The common people and the settled 'safe' educated proffesionals in the US are happy with their income and do not care about what the government is doing. The poor are elliminated in practically every vote and lost their say a long time ago.....if they ever had one.

I do not expect anybody to comment on what I just wrote and I am not really interested anymore to be honest.

The truth is....it is all in the hands of who is in charge now and in the hands of who are considered fit to succeed them. And they can do anything they want because they consider the people of the US stupid, unfit and numb.....thank you.

Again sorry... OP

[edit on 13-3-2010 by zatara]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
proof indeed.

I can stop looking now, thank allah.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Your actually on topic, I remember the day of 9-11 my mom woke me up and told me what had happened, I laughed, mom, thats not possible, NATO would have intercepted the plane.

I think you meant NORAD, but yeah, I hear you.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

lol my bad yes NORAD, when your at work multitasking words start minsing together.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

" The truth is....it is all in the hands of who is in charge now and in the hands of who are considered fit to succeed them. And they can do anything they want because they consider the people of the US stupid, unfit and numb.....thank you. "

Ah , we Americans are not All Stupid . Some of us are prepared to take this so called NWO head On when the time comes and it won't be Pretty.........Live Free Or Die !

top topics

join