It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why cant i put a picture in a post even when i have it in MY PIctures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
How do you put an image on a post using the imases you have guarded in MY PICTURES on ATS.

I try and try and NOTHING.

It just leaves the ats link on the post and not the image,

HHHEEEEELLLLLP

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

You go to My Pictures, click on the pic you want, this takes you to a larger pic. Under the pic, you will see various options, go to the "embed on ATS" box, copy the code in the box and then paste the code into the thread.

It should work out fine:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7bad2eba28e.jpg[/atsimg]

Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thanks. I was having a problem with this too.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
THis will help me too thanks

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Oops - I had to post to bump this back into my messages because I accidentally deleted it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hello, just tried that, no 'options' on my PC my pictures, so I am still stumped
as to how to load 'my pictures' onto ATS threads.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You need to go to this page....ATS Media. Log in using your member name and the same password (it's easier). At the top of the screen there's a tab...'personal upload.'

When you hit the personal upload button you'll find it easy to upload images. Mine's here. When you've uploaded an image and clicked on it...the image appears with three choices beneath it.

* Use as ATS avatar
* Use as mini-profile background
* Embed on ATS

Copy and paste the code under 'Embed on ATS' and paste it into the post you want. Yeah it's kinda awkward at first and seems a lot of hassle, you'll get used to it fast.

Before you post, it's worth using 'preview post' first to check it's all good. Does this help or is it the blind leading the blind? u2u for a step by step...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I use to post images from my pics never had any problems until about 3 weeks ago. I have done it over and over as instructed and have even left U2U messages. After I scan the option box to copy there is no option for copy in it. Please help, thank you.

Scan, click right for box, click copy (no option for copy). Right?

top topics

join