It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another, but very different Norway spiral

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
www.yr.no...

The link above presents an NRK (Norway State Broadcasting) slideshow of the spiraling ice outside the coast of Southern Norway that was discovered more than a month ago, still going strong. This is a very rare thing, explains oceanographer Lars Petter Røed, to yr.no, a Norwegian wather forecasting agency: "I can't remember ever to have seen anything like it! It's a dreidel!". The oceanographer goes on to explain how the ocean currents in Skagerrak have changed direction from counter clockwise to clockwise, due to extremely cold winds coming in from Siberia in Northern Russia this winter that have made the temperatures over here drop below -20 ºC or -4 ºF this winter, and brought tons of snow and freezing over our normally ice free ports.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I believe the "Norway Spiral" may have been a test of a new Russian nuclear weapon which produce a small gamma burst - the blue "trail" - and this artificial burst of highly charged gamma photons and plasma particles have produced a local Aurora Borealis effect in the air's Nitrogen, forcing electrons to jump out and back between their normal energy states, thus producing a blue photon burst through which the gamma ray would travel like a beam of highly charged photons straight through the Earth.

Evidence shows that there are unusual ammounts of deformed cod in Northern Noway, and cod reproduce in the oceans around where the spiral originated.

This "new spiral" is a direct effect of weather changes in Russian Sibiria, where the "Norway spiral" has been placed geographically using trigonometry and Google Earth by tauristercus in the thread www.abovetopsecret.com... Could it be that a gamma ray weapon has brought on a local nuclear winter, which has changed the weather pattern and brought ice cold winds from Sibiria over to Scandinavia. This winter has been ice cold since about when the "Norway Spiral" was observed, and the extremely cold winds from Sibiria started coming in from North East. There are just too many coincidences here.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

The blue trail has been shown, conclusively, to simply be aluminium oxide, a common component of rocket exhaust.

Or can a gamma ray burst magically turn into a white, wispy cloud that looks exactly like a rocket exhaust when it reaches the dense atmosphere? No. It can't.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

The gamma ray, called a gamma burst would run through the axis where the blue halo is seen, through the center of the spiral which is made up of plasma particles where some of it's mass, protons and electrons turn into fused helium, and energy, as it would in a stellar giant gammaburst. A gamma burst occurs some times when a star collapses producing a visual remnant such as a spiral disc with a gammaburst running through it along the Y-axis of the Z-X spiral disc like in the picture below:

If this happens below 100 km, where mostly nitrogen is present producing a blue, green or purple aurora. At higher altitudes the plasma wind trigger oxygen electrons forcing them out of their normal energy states, which produce a yellow or red aurora.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No. That is gibberish from a scientific standpoint.

The "gamma ray burst" would travel in a straight line, but the blue spiral is not in a straight line.

If it was the nitrogen in the atmosphere being excited by these gamma rays, then the spiral would have increased in brightness as it neared the ground, but it didn't.

If it was as you claim, the spiral would have continued all the way to the ground, unchanged, but the blue spiral quickly turns into white cloud when it is in the dense atmosphere.

All of what we saw is indicative of a missile launch. You've not shown why we should ignore all that evidence and leap on the GRB bandwagon. That is the first step when you make such extraordinary claims - get some extraordinary evidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

No. That is gibberish from a scientific standpoint.

The "gamma ray burst" would travel in a straight line, but the blue spiral is not in a straight line.

If it was the nitrogen in the atmosphere being excited by these gamma rays, then the spiral would have increased in brightness as it neared the ground, but it didn't.

Because? The spiral in this scenario is infact absence of matter, produced by the nuclear blast of a collapsing fusion reaction in the center of the spiral, resulting in a ray of photons, exciting as you put it, nitrogen electrons forcing them outwards from the core, and when they jump back, blue omnious light is seen in the visual specter, due to release of recharged tamed photons.

If it was as you claim, the spiral would have continued all the way to the ground, unchanged, but the blue spiral quickly turns into white cloud when it is in the dense atmosphere.

The spiral would only reach as far as it would need to in order to burn up the excess matter produced by the fision/fusion reaction.

All of what we saw is indicative of a missile launch. You've not shown why we should ignore all that evidence and leap on the GRB bandwagon. That is the first step when you make such extraordinary claims - get some extraordinary evidence.

Other than that it looks identical to a gamma-burst star implosion?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

We are discussing this in the other thread. And your preposterous GRB idea has been well and truly debunked. But I'm sure you'll still keep ignoring the damning evidence and clinging to your flimsy guesses.

It doesn't look anything like that crude drawing of a GRB. Where is the blue spiral in that picture? Oh yeah, there isn't one.

Give it a rest.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

this is pics made into a movie
plz be more specific

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Since it happens in god damn vacuumme of space you turd! When you make this happen with let's say the heaviest relatively stable 112th element inside an athmosphere we are talking terrestrial physics, not the cosmos. The blue fume is a local aurora produced by the invisible gammaray running straight through the Earth, but befor it can dive into the great yonder of matter called the Earth, it excites Nitrogen below about 130 km out from the surface of the Earth, where mostly nitrogen is present, producing a blueish halo effect, and not just any blue, but a blue only seen in aurora borealis or australis. Colours we don't normally see in the visual spectrum, since it is forced own or up if you like, between energy states of photons and electrons within nitrogen gas-fluids in the atmosphere. The blue cone-like thing is the positive gamma outlet from the 2D spiral of "smoke" indicating blackmatter turned in from regular matter, leaving a spiraling dust cloud and an aurora along the path of a gamma ray. How old are you? This is hi-scool stuff.....

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

Every day I have to read hundreds of pages in German, English, French, Spanish, Koine Greek and Aramaic Hebrew, you name it, tyrying to figure out what it means and you can't once in youtr life read an article in a foreign language, or atleast ask whatr it's about or simply view the pictures? Get real. No wonder USA is on the edge of never turning back....

[edit on 12/3/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

No. "Straight through" - no, the spiral was curved, and clearly illuminated by the sun. Such blues have been seen before when rockets dump fuel. It's not a mystery. Don't call me a turd when you can't even keep your ludicrous story straight.

You would benefit from some science lessons.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Like I said a gamma ray is invisible, but turning matter into energy produce energy in the form of electromagnetic radiation. Visible light is but a fraction of the total em spectrum. However, nuclear processes produce heat turning particles into a plasma cloud, which particles would manipulate the structure of atoms around it, producing excitation with the colour patterns given by the atoms they would pass through. My guess is that the Norway Spiral would have been "placed" somewhere below, but not far from, 130 km altitude, and that a gamma ray running from the center of the spiral along the blue haze, which I believe is artificial aurora caused by some kind of collapsing fusion process which would produce an invisible burst of particles and gamma rays, leaving a disc much like what we saw, from the fusion chain reaction, leaving behind what looks like smoke, but which may infact be simply what nothing looks like. Absence of matter with all the produced energy focused into the beam.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

Sorry for my harsh reply, I was not angry at you at all, my bad. Looks like I got a bit excited myself.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

If the blue spiral is caused by electromagnetic radiation exciting particles, it will be perfectly straight, with only a very slight, imperceptible curvature due to the gravitational pull of the Earth.

As we can see, the spiral is heavily curved, and indeed spiral in nature, and ends up being white and fluffy when in the dense atmosphere and illuminated by the sun. The blue spiral is clearly illuminated from the rear by the sun.

You have not yet explained how that's not the case.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

My initial guess to this perposterous statement is that you have never seen northern lights in your life. They come in a wide variety of shapes, forms and colours, but one thing is absolutely certain, it's never straight, but change like some giant veil in the wind. It's an awesome sight, I promise you.

As for giving in for Earth's gravity, you're dead wrong also there, for photons have no mass whatsoever and therefore it takes a black hole to hold it back or change it's coarse.

If you "know" all these things, then why even bother to discuss it?

[edit on 13/3/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It's straight in the direction it's streaming from the sun. That is straight. As the proposed source of the "aurora" in the Norway Spiral is very close to the Earth, the point of origin of the spiral, and the spiral in its entirety, is visible, and not in a straight line, proving your assertion incorrect.

Ever heard of gravitational lensing? Right. The trajectory of photons are bent by gravity.

Your argument is bunk. Very, very bunk.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Forgive me for being stupid and not having the scientific knowledge but in that video all i see are cloud formations

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

OMG! Particles sent out by the Sun is captured into the Earth's magnetic field and spreads along an oval circle centered around the magnetic North Pole. I promise you the patterns you see doesnot seem to come from the Sun at all, it looks as if it radiates from magnetic North, which it also does.

And the source of the aurora like blue helix is not close to Earth, but somewhere around 100 km up into the sky as shown by tauristercus in the other thread. As it happens to be, it is exactly where normal Aurora Borealis occurs. And the same colour as it would have had had it been aurora at that altitude.

OK, tell me how something with no mass can be bent by gravity. It may seem like it does, but here we must enter the crazy fields of quantum mechanics and 10-dimentional hyperspace in order to find explanations. With a mirror or a lense you could alter the coarse of photons, but since they have no mass, it's a classical dilemma as to how it seems black holes are able to pull these light quants back. Since we haven't really been able to observe it only kina like measure it, it will probably be a dilemma for physicists for at least a couple of decades still, but you naturally have the solution.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

After a while you will see that it's actually floating ice moving in a clockwise spiral pattern. The direct cause of the current changing from a rather weak counter clockwise direction is directly related to ice cold winds coming in from Sibiria. And on top of that, these winds come from the same place where the Norway Spiral occured, and started coming at the exact same time as the Norway Spiral occured. Coincidence? Maybe, but I'd like to look deeper into it before I make up my mind about it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join