It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The death of Estefania Gutierrez lazáro - why you shouldnt play with the quija board.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What is the objective quality of being "negative" or "positive" which causes this to be a universal law? Could the entities have small amounts of one or the other, or are they quantum entities like a particle with minimum electric charge? Are positivity and negativity objectively measurable?

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hmmm, any black American has been taught since birth.

Don't # with those Ouija boards, now!!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
What is the objective quality of being "negative" or "positive" which causes this to be a universal law? Could the entities have small amounts of one or the other, or are they quantum entities like a particle with minimum electric charge? Are positivity and negativity objectively measurable?

To answer this question I would have to get into one of my theories which may or may not be correct. I do not think it is measureable (at least with nothing we have). To put it in simple terms if an entity wants to help you (or at least has no intention of harming you) they can enter, however if they do have the intention of harming you, they cannot enter, unless you invite them (or at the least any human being invites them). At this point it may be worth noting that any human being can "invite" an entity into anyones home or any place a person who knows what he is doing can stay at his home and invite an entity to your home regardless of how far away you are. There are ways a homeowner can block this, but that is beyond the scope of this post. Also worth noting is that when "inviting" such entities the negative ones tend to respond first (I don't know why), so you have to either block the negative ones, or request a single particular entity, or know how to deal with the negative ones.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

Damn..maybe here in Spain they´d all be better off being black Americans then...

But, as the "side effects" of the ouija are very rarely mentioned on tv...nobody takes it very seriously. Maybe if they explained it on the Simpsons or another crap cartoon the kids would then take it more seriously.
They´ll all see it as a game. But its a very dangerous game.

I honestly believe ther are forces out there that we cannnot see nor understand nor control.
Its all really very frightning.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

close the door and hope whatever you let out goes back through it. the only reason ouija boards can be so ridiculously dangerous is because youre opening a door to another plane letting any and everything imaginable thru

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Yes a very interesting story but was this ever covered by any sort of news outlet? I'd like some of those websites to read.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Double post but to reinerate, I did enjoy the story.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Now I'm not trying to discuss the truth of this story with you, personally I think foreigners are supersticious and blow things out of proportion. But honestly you can't look at that picture the OP posted and seriously think its either real or fake, I mean it's just a burnt picture nothing more nothing less. How can a burnt item look doctored? I mean of course it's easy to burn a photo all you do is bring a flame to it and eurika! you've got a burnt picture. I just don't really undertsand where your going with the whole, "that picture seems fake crap", when to prove a ghost burned the picture in the first place is pretty much impossible.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Interesting story!

I dont know why so many people come into the paranormal forums and go around claiming "there's no such thing", or my personal favorite "Ouija board is just a game... made by Parker Brothers!" If your sole purpose here is to "debunk" stories like this one, you're missing the point. Sure we all have our opinions, but neither one of us can prove them so I dont see how we're getting anywhere by saying "this is fake" or "how can people believe such nonsense?"

Parker Brothers is a corporation, sure... but so is Smith & Wesson, and Russian Roulette is just a game.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I apologize for only reading the first page of replies. At any rate, my brother and my sisters and I used to play with Ouija boards all the time as kids. Nothing unusual ever happened and we're all living pretty normal lives 20 years or so later. Even taking every word in the OP as gospel, seems a bit disingenous to blame this event on the board. I'm sure there are tons of people just like me who messed around with a Ouija board quite often and never ran into anything unusual.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

This is being offered as proof that Ouija boards are evil in themselves. Those of us who are denying are attempting to deny it as proof that Ouija boards are evil in themselves.

A true discussion cannot occur without people who disagree, or who take, in earnestness, the disagreeing side of the argument. Since the latter group have a tendency to turn themselves into strawmen, it is much easier to just accept that there are people who disagree with you and move on. Or just not have a discussion.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

The boards I have used and owned are harmless and must be manipulated by one person. The questions asked must be ones to which the answers are already known by the person moving the oracle (the plastic piece).

Whatever these 'freak' happenings say, it says nothing of the majority of people who never get more than a bore when they try to find fun in them. It's nothing more than a disappointment for anyone wanting to have fun. Nothing moves on its own, and it's all in your head as far as I'm concerned.

I've also owned Tarot cards (three decks). Another harmless invention.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

i don't mess with ouija boards anymore. My Mother's friend brought one into her house when she was a teen, and before they even started to play with it, the pointer flew across the room. My Mom demanded that her friend leave immediately and to get the board out of her house.

I also messed with one back in the 90's. We had a thrift shop in town and I saw one there, and it drew me in, lietrally. It took me a week to get the courage to buy it. I tried it a couple of times, the last time the pointer actually moved, and I put i away. I had it in my apartment for a week, and it creeped me out, I threw it away outside. Weird things began happening a year later. It took myfamily and I moving to two different houses, and me sprinkling salt around the house, and getting my chords cut to cut off the ties. The dreams I had were beyond terrifiying, as they dealt with demons, ghosts and aliens.

I will never touch a board again!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

Gave you a star for that one. I will never understand why people troll the paranormal threads just to bait people...and they say We should get a life!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sounds like the abuela cursed them.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicaRose
ok, say for example that someone has used the ouiji board and many tragic things have happened to this person over a long period of time because of the board.

How does a person stop these things from happening?
Jesus Christ's triumph over the devil on the cross and in the grave. Jesus gave his followers authority to command evil spirits to depart and do no harm. you need no priest. you only need to believe in Christ and know what he said and command evils spirits to depart to the place appointed for them. so long as you are in Christ then and have knowledge no low elemental spirit or demon can harm you. now depending the rank of the demon it may resist but even one of the princes must obey. if you don't have confidence enough you may anoint your self and family with olive oil and also your home or the affected structure; again with faith in mind or call on clergy. but really you should need no intercessor or priest. all members of the body of Christ have the authority but it only works for those that are walking the walk and believe.

parenthetically; if some funadamentalist dumbass tries to hit you, place you in bondage or mortify your body or mind as part of some phony exorcism ritual bear in mind that's not how Christ and the apostles said to do it. A command will suffice. Abusive exorcists are mentally insane and sociopaths perhaps psychopaths and are more dangerous than a demon or maybe even possessed themselves. avoid them. if appropriate call the police on 'em and if necessary defend yourself with lasting physical force. they do not know what they are doing and they may kill you.

additionally what an ouiji board or similar things does is invite the supernatural into your life. this includes everything from astral trash and nasties to elementaries, aritificial elementaries or thought forms on to low spirits, and finally to demons. once you open the door anything can wander through from elementaries that mean no harm but don't exactly know what will hurt you and do random stuff to see what happens or get attention to feed on your attention energy to full blown demonic principalities and powers.

it is best not to invite them in by dabbling with the occult. if you do then learn how to close the door on them (for example: Western Ceremonial Magick, lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram) and preferably have the armor of Christ on you so you don't have to go through ritual. ritual is just a crutch anyway. just don't invite them in in the first place is the best policy.
edit on 30-7-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2014 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join