It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The death of Estefania Gutierrez lazáro - why you shouldnt play with the quija board.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm going to flag and star your post OP. No one should be messing around with Ouija boards. I have no idea what ghosts are or where they come from, but I know that opening up communication with unknown entities is like opening up Pandora's box. Once you invite the presence into your home you will most likely have the worst time getting it to leave.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Honestly, the photo of the burned photo looks altered to me. I'm not saying it definitely is, and I'm no expert on photo doctoring, but... It looks pretty fake to me.

(Also, it would be nice for the original photo to be in the frame like the burned photo... Just sayin'.)

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
I doubt the veracity of much of the story, but that's kind of beside the point. Even assuming it is completely true....

Assuming its completley true...have you read the post...it was witnessed by a CHIEF INSPECTOR and THREE POLICE MORE..

Wether you believe or not IS irelevant because Its a DOCUMENTED FACT.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

When the photo burned 4, repeat, FOUR police where present to witnesses it...I´ll try and find a full copy of the oriinal report and translate it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I meant the veracity of the rest. The poltergeist activity is a whole distinct thing, probably linked to anything that happened earlier, which may not have happened as is said. Of course the poltergeist activity was witnessed; that's a whole thing.

But that wasn't the point of my post anyway. I assumed it was all true because I want explanations within its system for the things that I brought up in the rest of my post!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

That's not mentioned in your original post. Furthermore, I'm questioning the veracity of the photos presented to us, which may have been altered to make them more sensationalistic or something. Would that suggest falsity in the broader story? Yes. But it wouldn't entail it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

But that wasn't the point of my post anyway. I assumed it was all true because I want explanations within its system for the things that I brought up in the rest of my post!

EH????

I dont understand a thing..."explanations within its system"'''

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

"Explanations within its system" -- I guess that was a pretty vague statement! Sorry about that. I meant that I wanted to know, assuming that it was true, how the other things worked/why they were true. The things that I talked about in my post. So, that is, if everything happened as you said it did... Why did the grandmother hate them so much? Why do you reach the conclusion that ouija boards are always evil? Etc. Etc.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I tried to use one as a teenager, with friends, seventy times.

It never worked, not once.

I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
heres the case on tv..again in Spanish..cant find a bloody thing in English

I´ll keep searching, if anyone finds anything beforehand please post it..

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Her mother in the video explains that after the smoke went up her nose, she kept saying that she could see people around her, invisible to others, calling her by her name and taking her by the hand.

She says at one point she was like a dog with rabies foaming at the mouth trying to grasp at anyone near.
In the house the tv or anything plugged in would switch on and off automatically.
The mother claims that a ""presence" touched any part of her body that want covered by the sheets, hands, feet etc, pressing on her.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

But does the video clearly place blame with the board or is that a connection you're making?

Sorry, I don't speak Spanish.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by litmuspaper

The video explains the OP...the only difference is the mother says the smoke appeared when teacher broke the quija board that they where using IN CLASS.

And yes...it all started with the board.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Parker Brothers is not the only type of board out there, you can make one quite easily anywhere, anytime.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
One thing about this story does give me the creeps and it is the part where banging on walls is heard. I remember being a part of a group that used a board when I was a teen and there were banging sounds heard upstairs against the walls that went through several of the upstairs rooms. I recall not being overly concerned as I was very drunk at the time and was not one of the group that went up to investigate.

I remember that they said there were fist sized holes in the main bedroom and the bathroom and it looked like someone had gone postal. The girl who lived there was not so much concerned that her parents would go nuts but that something had “come through” and she was really freaked out and near hysterical because she said she heard a galloping hose. I and none of the others had not heard the horse but I was also not really bothered either way because as I have already mentioned, my brain was pretty pickled and was finding the whole drama quite funny at the time.

I cannot confirm the holes in the wall story as being true as my head was pounding and I had drunk too much to care but the story where such a thing is mentioned is quite a coincidence.

I never play with such things just in case this is a tool that allows two way accesses from one realm to the next. It serves no purpose for me to try so I have never done so, I leave that to the braver and more adventurous though the time I have used the board some very strange things have happened enough for me to stay clear of such things.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
reply to post by litmuspaper

And yes...it all started with the board.

Uh

according to your own rendition, it doesn't. It starts with the grandmother. The board is a stepping stone in the chain of events.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

No...read "my rendition" again...the grandmother dies, and says she going "to do damage" to the life of her daughter...nothing more...Only the story starts with the grandmother not the chain of events.

Later the girl starts with the quija board, which is broken by a teacher who finds them using it in class. When he breaks the board the glass smashes and the "smoke" appears and enters the girl...then starts the fun and games...

It is NOT stated in any way that the grandmother is responsable.
She only threatens the childs mother.
Nobody forced her to use the quija board...especially the grandmother..

[edit on 12-3-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

In that case, why include the grandmother detail at all? you clearly wanted the connection to be made.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What a whole bunch of baloney
I had a Ouija board when I was a teen back in the seventies, I was supposed to die in the 80s I guess my Ouija board was broken.

People give so much attention to the "supernatural" to "superstitions" and "anything that makes for dark sensationalism". . . .

[edit on 12-3-2010 by marg6043]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
This has nothing to with do ouija boards, it's just a Parker brothers game, nothing more. Some people are so gulible they could scare themselves to death never mind evil spirits.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Kurokage]

Nope you are wrong, try Wikipedia or doing a little research. The board has been around for a long time Parker Bro's just made it convinent for you to get. Most serious users make their own & have it "blessed" with protection spells.

It's a door. A very dangerous one at that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join