It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is happening to Our Planet???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hi ATSers,
I am not an advocate to Global Warming; more an advocate of Sun changes!

I have produced threads in the past which allude to the fact that I believe that it is our sun that is changing, resulting in change in our atmosphere; as opposed to the common consensus that global warming is fueled by industry, cares and consumers.

There have been an alarming amount of high impact earthquakes of late.

The latest being experienced around Seal Rocks NSW Australia, in the early hours of this morning 12th march, 2010.

I am sure there are many on this forum that have heard and deliberated; do tell what YOU think......?

This last reference is very comprehensive!

Kinda reminds me of that movie I saw recently "2012".

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Just the Beginning of the End? That you all awaits.....

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Its to do with the Son alright. Kinda freaky how its all in your face only missing the "o".

Mark 13:8

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

The word sorrows is also interpreted as birth pangs in other translations. Birth pangs start slow but build up with pressure etc. These are all signs that should be screaming out for people to come to God because the hour is late.

Check this little snippet of diving information even...

www.travelandleisure.com...

Earthquakes in divers places anyone? Santiago Chile is a diving hotspot. Look at the other places you have even quoted in the opening post.

Jesus is coming back very soon.

This is what I know and you did ask.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You people are so fricking paranoid, you don't seem to realise that Earthquakes have ALWAYS happened and they will continue to happen long after mankind has died out.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig
You people are so fricking paranoid, you don't seem to realise that Earthquakes have ALWAYS happened and they will continue to happen long after mankind has died out.

2000-2010 - 14 quakes of 8.0 or greater, more total deaths than last 100 years combined
1990-1999 - 6 quakes
1980-1989 - 4 quakes
1970-1979 - 7 quakes
1960-1969 - 7 quakes
1950-1959 - 7 quakes
1940-1949 - 11 quakes
1930-1939 - 7 quakes
1920-1929 - 6 quakes
1910-1919 - 8 quakes
1900-1909 - 9 quakes

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig

You are correct
Earth quakes have always been with us, I think what people are meaning is that the higher magnitude earthquakes are on the rise.

I did see a graph somewhere, but I will leave it to you to debunk me

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hi posted a thread on this a day or two ago, but it faded in the mass of threads getting posted every day.

Not going to link you to it, since it has no use.

I saw HAARP being the bad guy, the cycle the earth is undergoing in coherence with centre of galaxy, the shift of poles...

Thank you for posting this. But even here the people are numb it seems.

One flag for you brother!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Watch to the end.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MushroomWig

I only asked for your polite opinion, not to be called things like Paranoid!
Anyway, if you are not a little sceptical of the norm or indeed paranoid; why are you here?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

she's shaking us off like a flea infestation.

seriously.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

Cheers Sov.
Sorry if I stole your thunder, I hadn't been on for a while when I posted it!
Well what are we talking about anyway?
If I can rationalize major earthquakes? they have always happened, and are thus, nothing to pay attention to; and indeed nothing to post about!

I think the deceased (if they had a voice still, may say something different)
KK

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Hi J,
who exactly? I am thinking one thing, but don't want to appear rude if i am off the mark!
Cheers
KK

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Oh ha, i was making a joke, a reference to something George Karl said in one of his routines.

He likened earth quakes to a dog scratching and shaking fleas off of itself.

Except the dog is the earth, and we're the fleas.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Like a big old dog, tired of the fleas on it's back, Mother Earth is trying to shake us off.

We're a species that has been pooping in the very bed we lie in for a long time, with no respect for how sacred our planet is.

And, if we cannot tend to our planet in good fashion, maybe it is better she be left to others that will take care of her.

I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority. ~Elwyn Brooks White, Essays of E.B. White, 1977

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Good post and that fleas thing comes from the American Indian insight.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
this is not your planet... you are only guests here

what is happening?

it seems that the Earth has had enough of the pest on her skin, so She is going to get rid of it...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Like a big old dog, tired of the fleas on it's back, Mother Earth is trying to shake us off.

We're a species that has been pooping in the very bed we lie in for a long time, with no respect for how sacred our planet is.

And, if we cannot tend to our planet in good fashion, maybe it is better she be left to others that will take care of her.

I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority. ~Elwyn Brooks White, Essays of E.B. White, 1977

I completely agree with this. I think this planet is teaching us a lesson.

new topics

top topics

join