It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a lot of you ATS'ers still forget about the possibility of an Obama assassination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I could die.

You could die.

The man took the chair, it did not take him.

If an attempt is made, life will go on. If he is killed, life will go on. If he continues to suck as president, life will go on. If he stood up and actually did something for the US, life will go on.

My life will go on speech.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by seattletruth
Alex Jones made the prediction (before the Patrick Beddel situation) that they were gonna do a staged assassination (or attempt) and try to blame it on 9/11 truthers.

I still think it might happen.

Obama will be the next false flag.

Man.... when did this happen?

is there a video or audio of this?

www.infowars.com...

His analysis made a lot of sense, when you see what was happening with this discourse Beck was giving recently, etc.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Assassination of a POTUS is less likely these days then in years past. JFK raised the alert and made everyone eminently aware of the threat and security measures are greater than they once were. Hinckley shooting Reagan et al was the last serious attempt that came anywhere near to accomplishing its goal. Even so, his attempt wasn't really politically based. He was a nut job.

But I digress. When he was campaigning, I told my wife that if he were elected, he would be the most likely candidate to be assassinated that I can remember. Not because he was black(Biracial, African American, mixed, whatever) but because he was making too many claims and promises. You hear it in every presidential campaign but he was making promises that nobody could achieve. I also told her that it was just as or more likely to be a black person to attempt it as a white person simply because there are plenty of black people out there that probably thought that finally having a black POTUS would solve all their problems.

I have a good friend of over thirty years who is black and while we don't keep in touch like we used to when we were younger, we talked recently for the first time in a couple of years and I asked him what he thought about our president. He replied "You mean "it"" I didn't know what he meant and he said "I call him "it" because he's just another object in the White House. You know, he's a great talker and you believe when you listen to him but he hasn't done anything. I thought he would repeal the Patriot Act but he just extended it again. Things aren't any better than when he took office and I don't see them getting better."

This is someone who has never been particularly well to do, appreciates his heritage and never believed a black man would be elected to the highest office in the land and he's disappointed. He accepts where he is in life, has never been above lower middle class, has never been on any kind of assistance beyond unemployment, has voted left since I've known him and the mystique has worn off for him already simply because he pays attention. If you knew him like I do, that's telling. This is a guy that bought a t shirt commemorating Tiger Woods' win at Augusta in '97.

I don't believe Obama will be assassinated but if it were to happen, I wouldn't be surprised and I wouldn't be surprised if it were a black person that felt betrayed rather than a white racist who just hated him.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If the unthinkable did happen, the far left media and advocates would swirl up a fervor against "anti-gov't protestors". The will also add fuel to the racial fire by making it some sort of "white" conspiracy. It would be so eassy for them to accomplish and virtually ensure thier political place for years to come.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I can't stand Obama because of the way he is running things, but I wouldn't want to see him assassinated. That would be a bad deal for America. It would start the biggest race war that the world has ever seen IMO.

False Flag? Maybe.. It might be that TPTB would start a race war so Americans would kill each other instead of rising up against the government, what with all the different talk about "Revolution" going on across the country. Divide and Conquer is what they might very well be planning......

Divide the Citizens and they won't be strong enough to resist........

[edit on 12-3-2010 by kennylee]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graybeard
Assassination of a POTUS is less likely these days then in years past. JFK raised the alert and made everyone eminently aware of the threat and security measures are greater than they once were.

Yes, but only from an outside threat.

If a few bad apples in the secret service or CIA want him taken out, it will happen.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
If he eats a bullet it will be due to his masters setting him up for the whammy.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If it does happen, and I was a betting man, I would wager that it the person would be a "tea party" member.

Those folks is crazies, you know. /sarcasm

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
And it still could happen...

I have never forgotten about it becoming a reality, and I think if it ever did happen it would divide America.

it's a touchy subject... a subject I particularly don't like discussing over the internet... So let me just say that I pray for the guy.

But anyway... I hope it doesn't happen... But I do feel like that could very well be in our future.

Our First Black President getting assassinated would be 10X worse than the death of JFK... let's hope it doesn't happen... seriously.

Just a reminder.

do not want it to happen but the very thought of biden in there even for a short time is spooky... but the thought of piglosi getting into the VP chair is down right frightening....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join