It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a lot of you ATS'ers still forget about the possibility of an Obama assassination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
And it still could happen...

I have never forgotten about it becoming a reality, and I think if it ever did happen it would divide America.

it's a touchy subject... a subject I particularly don't like discussing over the internet... So let me just say that I pray for the guy.

But anyway... I hope it doesn't happen... But I do feel like that could very well be in our future.

Our First Black President getting assassinated would be 10X worse than the death of JFK... let's hope it doesn't happen... seriously.

Just a reminder.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Those sorts of events have always brought Americans together, for a time.

So, I hope no such thing would happen, but if it did I hope Americans would act as accordingly as they have in the past.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by litmuspaper

I think this would be the fist instance where it would not bring Americans together.

Especially with Joe Biden running the show.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Though Biden makes my brain hurt I’m sure even the divisive likes of Sarah Palin would be backing off for a bit.

Probably long enough for the next presidential election cycle to start, then people would be interested in that, and focusing on peacefully voting him out of office if they wish.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Alex Jones made the prediction (before the Patrick Beddel situation) that they were gonna do a staged assassination (or attempt) and try to blame it on 9/11 truthers.

I still think it might happen.

Obama will be the next false flag.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It would, however, be an excellent event to kick off the NWO's beloved martial law. Hours upon hours of TV news coverage combing through every minute scrap of evidence, frame-by-frame analysis of the video of the event, (And yes, it will be captured on video, dead center and against a contrasting backdrop as if directed by Stanley Kubrick.), endless tearful interviews with Michelle and the kids. Meanwhile, the interrogation of the shooter will provide information that leads to a nationwide domestic terrorist plot, and so the troops go out on the streets and that's all she wrote for the good ole' U.S.A..

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
Alex Jones made the prediction (before the Patrick Beddel situation) that they were gonna do a staged assassination (or attempt) and try to blame it on 9/11 truthers.

Man.... when did this happen?

is there a video or audio of this?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

I recall Alex Jones making a lot of claims over the years.

He also claimed Y2K was going to be a big deal.

There were a few more claims that had to do with after school programs that never came to pass and that’s when I stopped giving him an ounce of attention.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Just this past year Alex Jones said that the H1N1 would bring about martial law, that the vaccination for it was a biological weapon and that the United States economy would fail between September and November.

Oh he also lied and said that President Obama had been named the president of the United Nations Security Council too.

...yep.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I remember before he got elected, thinking, theres still alot of disgustingly racist people in the country. And as they have shown us in the past (MLKJr, JFK, RFK, lincoln) it only takes one crazy gunman. But what I think about now is those theories that say the WTC towers were "put up to be brought down" from the start. people keep talking about the governments reaction to people like joe stacks. well imagine the ultimate act of dissent. assassination of a president. and watch whoever does it will be an internet anti government guy. or maybe an ats guy... just like the wtc it will cause a chain reaction leading to the stripping of more civil liberties from the citizen. wow im surprised we did not see that one comin. we should really be on the lookout when that happens. like it matters. we already know the patsy will be a truther...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

Just this past year Alex Jones said that the H1N1 would bring about martial law, that the vaccination for it was a biological weapon and that the United States economy would fail between September and November.

Oh he also lied and said that President Obama had been named the president of the United Nations Security Council too.

...yep.

well there is no secret that he has a disinformation campaign working for his agenda...

While he should be ignored... We still need to keep an eye on what garbage he spewing (kinda like the mainstream media)

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
As long as he does exactly as he is told by the Zionist banking New World Order, he has nothing to worry about.

After Israel carries out it's next false flag operation, Obama will order the US military to attack Iran.

It will take peoples minds off the economic collapse.

All according to the script.

[edit on 12/3/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
It would be a very bad thing because it would eliminate the opportunity for impeachment and trial for treason, and it would bring civil disorder of unbelievable proportions.

Anyway we don't need him as a martyr.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

...yep.

He’s been busy as always.

I’m glad I stopped tuning in.

Alex deserves all his “hard” earned cash though, if people let him get away with falsehoods then they are to blame, not him.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Before he was elected I thought that he would be a likely one to be assassinated if he made it into office. I think something like that is bound to happen. Will it actually be by a crazed gunman, or an inside job done to place blame on the wrong side, I don't know. Hopefully it won't happen, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
And it still could happen...

It could happen to any president. Yes the fact Obama being the first african american president may add a tad more risk but the president of the United states was always at high risk from assassination and I doubt more risk will make much difference. People are well aware for it but until it happens, its just the reality of being president.

I will agree that the assassination or assissination attempt of Barack Obama will rock this nation harder that Kennedy or King.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I fear that the Global Zionist conspirators assassinated Obama

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If it happens it will be done by some intelligence agency and blamed on a patsy like an angry black Muslim who is mad about U.S. military killing Muslims. It has already been set up by the Fort Hood angry Muslim shooter. Everybody knows there is an edgy anger on the street especially amongst rappers and gang members who listen to rap and pro-black racist preaching. It would be rather easy to stroke some angry Muslim's ego and create a situation in which he could become a martyr for their cause. Many people believe this is how Malcolm X was killed. They think the CIA did it and used black shooters.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Knowing how the Illuminati foreshadow events with hints and imagery, this concerned me when I saw the poster on a thread here this week. It was a poster with a (supposedly) a busted tomato on Pres. Obama's face. Among the comments, some felt it was indicative of ....well, I won't say it because it is just such a horrible thought to me.

The religious zealots have some strange belief that "the anti-christ" must have a head wound that he recovers from. If something happens to our President, I would take a good look at the religious dominionists. The Illuminati control them.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Just a note from the other side of the pond...

whatever the pros and cons of Obama an assassination attempt, successful or not would be an horrific thing, remember Rodney King?

I thought a black president would be good for America, there's still a perception in the rest of the world that a lot of America is inherently racist, not saying I think that, but I know people that do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join