It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Is Out Of Control, You be the judge!!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

That's somewhat related to pushing charged particles out of the inner magnetosphere and down to the ionosphere to clear trapped particles, like you'd get with a CME or HAND.

It's pretty much SOP to do research at HIPAS and/or HAARP, then transfer it off to some other asset, as HAARP is a research facility and not an operational military facility. There have been several projects that started off at Siple years ago or Gakona and ended up in orbit.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I read through the 1st page of posts and got a little bored and frustrated. people check out a vid called the secrets of nikola tesla. reguardless of what people think there is proof/patents and loads of scientists that have worked on teslas ideas for years. it would be a little silly to think that with technology being as advanced as it is... and the fact that tesla (being a typical patriot) gave these inventions and plans to the U.S government, after their extreme interest. that they wouldnt have this technology and be testing it out. its the synics that stop any progress against this impossible. Haarp isnt just one antenna that has one purpose. something like this can be used in various ways if you really think of the world WE live in. like a mobile, you dont just use it to make phone calls do you. i agree with the 1st post 100% and it is scary. just take a look at all the many things you can do with radio waves and antennas. changing the ionisphere is one, to manupulate many things. weather, atmosphere, energy? the reason tesla invented this was with the idea that everyone in the world could live with free energy. then all the other possibilities came. somehow tapping into the frequency of all living things (which is the same) and using it for mind controll techniques... ahh and then there is my favorite, particle beam weapons. yes they actually have real particle beam technology. its crazy. you could use it for war defence, even wipe out whole empires with random lightning strikes. now im not saying that all of these things do fully exist but i do know that most of them are not far away and are being experimented with. who knows what the main purpose is? but the fact remains that it is very real and all of these types of inventions get snapped up by americas government, as well as russia and china. but well let them spend our money, while we are tired, hungry, depressed, at war, scared and sad while we just think... na they wouldnt be doing that, how could they?

knowlegde is power, even if you dont think its possible think again.
looks like we mite have invisibility cloaks soon
well they will.
please just open your mind

KIA KAHA

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It's kind of funny. I recall my grandmother pointing out a chemtrail when I must have been no more than six years old. She said something along the lines of, "What the hell are they spraying on us now, HAARP bastards.
Naturally, I thought the word HAARP was more along the lines of the instrument. Strange how I would come across this thread eleven years later.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I can tell you mother nature is pissed. Mankind has control over weather and manipulating "clouds". You are in for a ride mankind!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

When I was driving back from the ski-hill I seen a grey satellite that said HAARP on it. and I'm canadian....

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by misterbananas

You saw a satellite?

And it said HAARP?

Must have some good eyesight!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

yeah I just looked over and seen a grey satellite that said HAARP in red letters.

edit: I also found this link with a bunch of stuff about HAARP www.alaska.net...
edit on 2011/15/3 by misterbananas because: added link

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by misterbananas

I'm not sure I'm following you here.

When you say satellite, you are meaning an object in orbit?

If so, how could you have read what was written on it?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I suspect that HAARP has more capabilities than we are all aware of. I found an old article that I scratched my head about, and am not sure what I think or believe about it. I left this link in another thread as well.

www.whale.to...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

There is no way HAARP can change the weather and cause earthquakes. It would involve the entire laws of physics being rewritten. Notice it's never scientists who claim HAARP can do these things, just internet "enthusiasts".

reply to post by Zanti Misfit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, the OP is full of baseless conjecture. HAARP is very safe, as it can only affect the Earth a tiny, insignificant amount when compared to the Sun, which does what HAARP does, but 24/7, with infinitely greater power, across half of the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not fire. It's not dangerous. You are getting scared by internet hearsay.

How Many Fingers Are You Holding Up Here Sir , Is it 4 or 5 ? ............

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join