It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Is Out Of Control, You be the judge!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by chubbz
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Intresting but in 2008 there was a flood in Iowa the biggest on record for around here

Yes, there have been weather patterns that have broken the conventions. However, for the most part, there is a new focus of weather phenomenon every other year. I find the trend to be most unsettling.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

There is evidence that there was a crystal top found and also that there is a metal that the egyptians used as a conductor in relation with these tops.. I will see If I can find it to enlighten you...

[edit on 3/12/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What can never figure out is if all these hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, tea-making etc etc are being caused by HAARP, what has happened to all the natural hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, tea-making etc etc that we'd normally expect to be happening?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

And you are correct. I simply aim to bring the information forward, and then let others be the judge. I don't want to sway your opinion any further than the original post that I have already made.

This thread is merely to connect some dots and see if others feel the same. However, you should always look at patents and figure out why some of these patents would even exist. Also, there have been bills passed through Congress and the Senate of weather manipulation, and many of us should be asking why?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Patents don't mean squat. Patents describe possible applications, even if said applications are currently impossible, or defy the laws of science.

Scalar EM waves don't exist. Faraday cages have to be perfectly constructed, with the right spacing between the bars, to work. Please provide evidence of scalar EM waves existing.

The world was proven round over 2,000 years ago. It's a common myth that people recently though otherwise.

reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

No, no he didn't. More rubbish from the HAARP haters.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
What can never figure out is if all these hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, tea-making etc etc are being caused by HAARP, what has happened to all the natural hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, tea-making etc etc that we'd normally expect to be happening?

Of course. I see your point. Yes of course there are natural phenomenons that occur and we should all be aware of that. However, I am worried about the trends that have been occurring in this past decade. As I said before, it seems that every other year, there seems to be FOCUS. For instance, this year its been nothing but earthquakes. Sure, there was a few snowstorms, there were a few floods, there was the normal weather patterns that always exist. But, lately, the earthquake thing has been a bit out of control. Also, if you look at the other disasters that I pointed out, those were the main focus's of that particular year. And those are the things that I am trying to illuminate.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

Thank you 911 stinks. And yes, I am aware of the way that they seed with silver iodide to help with chemtrails and the like. You are correct. I kept this thread a bit more general to illuminate multiple points. It is mainly to get others to do research for themselves and to promote thought and debate.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

Well I couldn't agree more wholeheartedly. HAARP is definitly out of control as it seems to be forcing you to post thread on thread on thread about it.

Have you considered protecting yourself against HAARP-mindcontrol? Because you seem to be the one member that is most affected by it. You should really start asking yourself why HAARP consistently targets you and not other posters.

Find out more about HAARP-mind control forcing people to post threads about HAARP on ATS on this thread, with actual proof:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-3-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

Now now...no need for attacks. I'm not even worried about the mind control aspect. If you haven't noticed, I never mentioned such things. I can tell you have many issues to work out for yourself, but, lets not spread those points of negativity to other members who are trying to learn, study, and research these things for themselves.

Thank you for your opinion.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Well my car has had three punctures since HAARP started operating.
So that must be what is causing it.

It is special tuned radio frequency energy beamed onto the road that causes sharp metal objects to jump up into my tires.

There is simply no other explanation.

I am now absolutely certain HAARP is run by the tire manufacturers, as part of a worldwide sinister plot in conjunction with shape shifting reptilian aliens.

It is silly arse posts like yours here that convince me that the common man cannot evolve as quickly as their masters and the technology provided them by nature and logical thinking.
This pant load of yours adds nothing to the subject at hand and shows also a strong desire to deride and ridicule serious work with nothing but tripe.
HAARP is a weapon

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by maoklein

Now, if you haven't noticed these trends, or put them together in this sort of order and fashion, you might want to entertain the possibility that there are things being manipulated right in front of your very eyes.

yes, but (PROBABLY) not the anedoctal super weapons you talk about. Those trends have more to do with the formation of public opinion (as in how the media elect one trending topic and focus on it ad nauseam -- like the death of a celebrity could yield 1-2 weeks of reports, an assortment of disasters also carries a huge momentum; not to mention that similar occurances link, hook, at each other creating this very perception of a trend). This is the media modus operandi and has always been like this, ever since the printed papers.

You can choose any topic and verify for how long it will be on the news. Eventually it`ll loose its attraction -- on the audience, and thus, for the talking heads. Recollect whatever subject you may and this pattern will emerge. I woud guess that our perception of hurricane, earthquake, flood season comes from all of this.

[edit on 12/3/2010 by maoklein]

I have definitely entertained media framing as a possibility. I am a telecommunications/political science major, and what you say definitely has merit. However, some of these trends are a little bigger than just media framing in my personal opinion.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Well my car has had three punctures since HAARP started operating.
So that must be what is causing it.

It is special tuned radio frequency energy beamed onto the road that causes sharp metal objects to jump up into my tires.

There is simply no other explanation.

I am now absolutely certain HAARP is run by the tire manufacturers, as part of a worldwide sinister plot in conjunction with shape shifting reptilian aliens.

It is silly arse posts like yours here that convince me that the common man cannot evolve as quickly as their masters and the technology provided them by nature and logical thinking.
This pant load of yours adds nothing to the subject at hand and shows also a strong desire to deride and ridicule serious work with nothing but tripe.
HAARP is a weapon

Nice to see you here Donny. Thanks for stopping by!!! Lets run this one as well.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Thank you Jinx880101. I felt if I presented information in the way that explains all of these recent trends, it would illuminate the frequency of why these trends exist in the first place. I'm glad I was able to reach someone with this thread.

Star from me for a well thought out post!

By the way...think about this for a motive. This even goes beyond the idea of NWO, or creating fear...Money. Its all about money. What nation is usually always the first responders to bring in aid and rebuild the country that has been affected by one of these disasters? That's right...the good ole' USA. Think about all of the contracts that companies get to bid on, and think about who the recipients are of the majority of those contracts...you guessed it, American contractors. Pretty decent way to boost an economy without having to declare war on the nation that has been devastated.

Just a thought.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

However, some of these trends are a little bigger than just media framing in my personal opinion.

Please explain excactly what "trends" you are talking about. Do you have access to special statistics regarding earthquakes that the rest of us don't know about? Do these special statistics show an increase in earthquakes?

I would appreciate it very much it if you could post a link to these special sources and statistics. You know, in order to deny ignorance.

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 12/3/10 by ziggystar60]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That is interesting I never thought about it that way. Interesting post, thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

However, some of these trends are a little bigger than just media framing in my personal opinion.

Please explain excactly what "trends" you are talking about. Do you have access to special statistics regarding earthquakes that the rest of us don't know about? Do these special statistics show an increase in earthquakes?

I would appreciate it very much it if you could post a link to these special sources and statistics. You know, in order to deny ignorance.

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 12/3/10 by ziggystar60]

Well, I think I posted those trends on the front page in the original post. If you don't see that these earthquakes have been getting bigger and more frequent just by the media that you consume, then I doubt the information that I provide will be adequate enough to sway your opinion. However, I do understand your skepticism. As I stated earlier, I don't want to necessarily convince you of my opinion here, I merely presented the information so that it would provoke thought and debate. Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's, and I claim no absolutes. The main idea is to provoke enough thought that people will research much of this for themselves so that they can come up with their own conclusions.

And, I also thank you for your response.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

As I said before, it seems that every other year, there seems to be FOCUS. For instance, this year its been nothing but earthquakes. Sure, there was a few snowstorms, there were a few floods, there was the normal weather patterns that always exist. But, lately, the earthquake thing has been a bit out of control.

There's been a couple of big earthquakes. That's all.

I would say that landslides induced by heavy rain and deforestation have been equally 'abnormally prominent', what with the recent disasters in Uganda and Indonesia.

The thing is, once we have one 'big' event then the media make a bigger deal of any similar events. So, after a big earthquake, there'll be more mention of smaller quakes in the media - which normally would have gone without mention. So I think it's more a case of perception than any actual pattern.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

As I said before, it seems that every other year, there seems to be FOCUS. For instance, this year its been nothing but earthquakes. Sure, there was a few snowstorms, there were a few floods, there was the normal weather patterns that always exist. But, lately, the earthquake thing has been a bit out of control.

There's been a couple of big earthquakes. That's all.

I would say that landslides induced by heavy rain and deforestation have been equally 'abnormally prominent', what with the recent disasters in Uganda and Indonesia.

The thing is, once we have one 'big' event then the media make a bigger deal of any similar events. So, after a big earthquake, there'll be more mention of smaller quakes in the media - which normally would have gone without mention. So I think it's more a case of perception than any actual pattern.

It could very well be a case of perception rather than pattern. Who am I to say that I'm absolutely right and that you're absolutely wrong?

However, I think there have been a few more than just a couple of big quakes, and we are only 3 months into 2010. So, for such a short period, even a couple of large quakes are a bit out of the ordinary. But again, I claim no absolutes.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Yup, it's a selection bias due. Nothing more, nothing less. The first earthquake gets one's attention, and then the second one looks like a pattern. Even though they are just two earthquakes, the likes of which happen very regularly.

It seems some people will do ANYTHING to blame things on HAARP (or EISCAT, which is another one of EvolvedMinistry's pet ideas).

The idiocy continues.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yes Ophiuchus, I think that the technologies are based off of the same principles for sure.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What is an earthquake? It's a low frequency sound wave of HUGE magnitude playing with earth like jello. If HAARP can create an earthquake, then it can also 'cancel' an earthquake, in my opinion. (or at least try real hard!)

What happens when you play a sound file with an inverted copy of the soundfile added on? nothing. The more accurate it is, the less you get coming through. Usually technology isn't used much for defense, but this is me being optimistic. Sounds good though right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join