It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MMS2 - Calcium Hypochlorite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
For those not familiar with MMS, or Miracle Mineral Supplement, it has been proven highly effective at destroying parasites in the body. Most notable with Malaria, MMS cured an infant in 24 hours. Now, it's discoverer, Jim Humble has identified another, perhaps more powerful and more easily available form of MMS. He calls it MMS2 and you can buy it from the pool supply store. Known as Calcium Hypochlorite, and used to "Shock the pool water" and sterilize it, taken in a single size "0" capsule, this almost free technology could prevent a host of illnesses. Calcium Hypochlorite is priced currently at about $5 per pound and enough to make roughly 500 capsules. 100 capsules have successfully cured individuals of prostate cancer.

Jim Humble has been interviewed repeatedly by Project Camelot.

www.jimhumble.biz...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Calcium hypochlorite has been around for a very, very long time as a cheap, safe means of cleaning sources of drinking water. In fact, about 5 years ago there was a campaign to send these tablets to India and Africa to help reduce waterborne illness.

This compound was not "discovered" by Jim Humble, he's simply trying to sell something for more than it's worth and dupe the easily fooled into giving him money.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
Calcium hypochlorite has been around for a very, very long time as a cheap, safe means of cleaning sources of drinking water. In fact, about 5 years ago there was a campaign to send these tablets to India and Africa to help reduce waterborne illness.

This compound was not "discovered" by Jim Humble, he's simply trying to sell something for more than it's worth and dupe the easily fooled into giving him money.

Nowhere in the web-page does he try and sell it. He clearly states that it is a commonly used pool chemical, exactly what chemical it is, and how much you can usually find it for at a pool store.

Still scares the crap out of me considering I have always used this stuff in my pool and was taught it is toxic.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

I'm still waiting for the Project Avalon interview before I even think about getting any of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CalibratedZeus

Nowhere in the web-page does he try and sell it.

Absolutely false. You should feel ashamed for lying about something so easily checked.

From his own site:

PS: The Mineral-Solutions company ships MMS1 and MMS2 to nearly all countries. They provide MMS2 capsules, 60 to a bottle - ready made - ready to use.
Click [ Here Mineral-Solutions.net... ] to purchase MMS2 capsules, shipping since Sept. 2009. This company ships anywhere in the world. Prices are on the web pages there.

Gee, he claims he "invented" a product called 'miracle mineral solution' and just so happens to know where you can buy it! Well, by golly, what a coincidence!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I was wondering if you could comment on whether this stuff would really be safe to take in pill form?

One of the other posters said they were always told it was toxic.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

I was wondering if you could comment on whether this stuff would really be safe to take in pill form?

One of the other posters said they were always told it was toxic.

As far as I know, there are conjugated forms that are not harmful and are useful for water purification (so long as you don't put a TON into the water). As for crushing up a pool cleansing tablet and mixing it into your water, I wouldn't do that, as it's essentially a form of bleach.

So, in short, I can't suggest it unless you buy a form that has been created for drinkingwater purification purposes. There are more effective (and cheaper) water purification tablets available that use the same chemical properties (chloride as an antibacterial) that are safe. The military uses them, too, I believe.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is interesting. I read about MMS a year ago.

The original MMS was not Calcium Hypochlorite.

This "MMS2" is.

I wonder what are the reasons for his decision to launch this new version...

[edit on 11-3-2010 by jjjtir]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
And I hope he removes any mercury or other toxic substances from it before selling....

The quote that triggered the concern, about curing prostate cancer.

First, a friend in Canada mentioned in an email that he had a friend who had prostate cancer. I said why not try hypochlorite. He said he would ask his friend and to make a long story short I sent him an envelope of 50 size zero gel capsules stuffed with calcium hypochlorite from a local pool store.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by jjjtir]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I knew Jim Humble back in 1979 in TYrona Calif when he ran Action Mining.

I don't trust him as i have used some of the equipment he was selling and it never worked as advertised.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Jim Hubble is not "Inventing" the chemistry, he is finding the chemistry that is very cheap and effective at destroying anaerobic microbes. Both MMS and MMS2 are highly effective at destroying microbes that thrive in low oxygen environments and don't survive in high oxygen environments. Both MMS and MMS2 apparently cultivate a high oxygen environment in the body (or outside) and this is fatal to the bad microbes. It is apparently harmless to aerobic microbes. The anaerobic microbes are the ones that are harmful. The aerobic microbes are the good guys, like acidophiles and apparently remain unharmed.

It has proved highly effective throughout Africa and now days throughout the world.

I've used MMS with success and am testing MMS2 via "0" capsules. I buy the "Pool Shock" in pure form from the local pool store. So far the MMS2 is, for me, very strong. I would say much stronger than MMS but far easier to consume. I have not found it harmful in any way. But as Jim Humble suggests, when it makes you sick or uncomfortable it's because it's too strong a dose, so back off to a lower dose. I suspect this means that the body can not process the waste created by killing the bad microbes as fast as the microbes are dieing.

top topics

join