It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi on Massa: "Poor Baby"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Video

I am confused by her statement, "...Perhaps his judgments are impaired because of the ethical Issues that have arisen...."

The right word is not coming to me at the moment, but in my eyes if you are looking at the ethical issues, your judgement is not impaired. I think the statement should go the other way, your judgement is impaired if you do not think of ethical issues.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Most ethical congress EVER, man! And don't you forget it!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
After fighting back the bile that rose in my throat from hearing AND seeing her at the same time, she is trying awfully hard to discredit Massa. In my view he has already done it for them especially after that Beck interview. Don't know why she feels the need to continue. Although I found it quite ironic that she said" Some people tend to make themselves seem more important than they really are in thier minds." Maybe a little self-inventory might be in order for Ms. Speaker.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
Although I found it quite ironic that she said" Some people tend to make themselves seem more important than they really are in thier minds." Maybe a little self-inventory might be in order for Ms. Speaker.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by djvexd]

new topics

top topics

join