It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: An Evaluation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
i've read a few of david ickes books and seen a few of his DVDS. Alice and Wonderland and the WTC disaster is a great book and everytime i pick it up and read a page i feel like ripping the page out, photocopying it and posting it up everywhere. His reptilian theories are very entertaining and even tho it is extemely hard to swallow and almost impossible to prove/disprove, it definitely is fun to read. So gyrlprodigy you make great points, and since you seem to know what you are talking about i assume you have studied Ickes works, but my intuition is that he is sincere and not a disinfo agent, and ive been a pretty good judge of character in my 25 years.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have heard some of David Ikes speeches and seen his site. I find myself to a very open-minded person, but at the same time I will not belive somthing simply because somebody else (or a group of somebodies) said they saw it. Word of mouth and witness accounts can't convict alone in court and they don't convince me either. I am not saying that People who have encountered what they believe to be "reptilian Humanoid beings" are lying. I beleive that they saw something, but what is the question. my boyfriend saw a womans face "morph" like on the movie "Devils Advocate". He was so frightened that he almost jumped off a balcony to escape the apartment in which he saw this. I know he is not lying or crazy, but I have no reasonable explaination and this bothers me. Can anyone relate?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The last thing I want to do is insult anyones intelligence but if you beleive any of Icke's bull you must be either crazy or a dim wit.

To deny ignorance one must first embrace reason.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I think you have raised points of utmost importance to these subjects and feel I agree to an extent. But surely by going on CNN with this info is the only way he(alex jones) can get to the mass media in the same way the Bush empire does. This is in war of information remember. There is a point where you can be too paranoid but you have to decide which is the side worth fighting for.

You also don't have to agree on Jones on every basis and perhaps he shouldn't tie too many things in while getting his more adhesive points across.

In response to Icke he takes what he does very seriously I doubt he's a member of the establishment but have to agree that by bringing the lizard theory in it downgrades his more plausible information.

Remember knowledge is power and these guys are giving you knowledge its your choice to do with it what you will.

I did some research of my own i warn of slightly disturbing imagery

www.ordotempli.org...

why is the knight templar symbol which is also used for the higher masonic emblems in the exxon logo look that up remember this actually is an information war. (before you ask i am not affiliated to any org)

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Something very interesting on the Guardian Was he right? and there's a movie on youtube/googlevideo when he was young talking of an attack against the US between 2000 and 2002 and Katrina hurricane. It's like Alex Jones is saying: It's not hard, I read their documents, everything is public.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kamikazekid
Remember knowledge is power and these guys are giving you knowledge its your choice to do with it what you will.

I'm not sure if he is really giving knowledge, but opinion. It seems to me that he 'works things out from the facts' rather than has any special knowledge per se.

The problem I have with Icke is probably quite obvious. Because he is so wrong about freemasonry it makes me wonder what else he might be wrong about?

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I remember David Icke from Saturday Swap Shop and recall his "downfall" quite vividly. He was a successfull broadcaster and lost all respect in the UK, the tabliod media trounced him! I expect that he believes what he preaches - rightly or wrongly. I think he is being true to himself - whether he has any electrodes or other means of control exerted is open to debate.

I've read a number of the articles on his site and admit that some do need to be taken with a pinch of salt but there are some which do smack of truth and some of the links are downright scary. I have a difficulty with reptilians and the such like - though as I have no proof one way or another I am always open to convincing.

The Illuminati stuff doesn't really do it for me either, I feel it is disinformation - the big lie to cover the real truth and all that jazz.

Freemasonary in general is really quite interesting, though I'm not sure i can see a global conspiracy - more of an introductory service which excludes some. Trinity Man has been most educational and has damn near converted me bless his cotton socks. My main issue really is that it is exclusive and dare i say discrimatory, if it is such a shin dig of nobility and goodness why can't we all get in on it? No offence or criticism meant (Please Intrepid let's be friends).

In terms of worshipping satan I don't see this as any issue at all -satan is an aspect of god and it could be that like the dualist religions Zoroastrians, Cathars etc they worship good and evil in balance although there are very fundamental differences with Masonary.

Are or were Masons persecuted by the Catholics - could that be the simple explanation for the need for secrecy? Plus it just makes it that little bit more fun and daring.

Anyway I digress. In my opinion David Icke take him or leave him, he's really not doing much harm is he? And in fact his site is a good source of links to other interesting stuff not just his personal opinions (although obviously his editorial). Whack job? Possibly.

Tatty bye

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
I remember David Icke from Saturday Swap Shop and recall his "downfall" quite vividly. He was a successfull broadcaster and lost all respect in the UK, the tabliod media trounced him!

I remember watching that infamous Wogan interview. I wonder whether that public humiliation unbalanced him slightly?

Freemasonary in general is really quite interesting ... my main issue really is that it is exclusive and dare i say discrimatory, if it is such a shin dig of nobility and goodness why can't we all get in on it? No offence or criticism meant (Please Intrepid let's be friends).

I agree it is somewhat exclusive, being a fraternity and therefore open only to men. But I don't think it is discriminatory as there are other single-sex organizations around. Women have their own version of freemasonry which men cannot join (more info can be found here and here).

Interestingly, this is one of the biggest discussion points within freemasonry (in England anyway, there are other issues elsewhere), and I suspect that things will change over time.

[edit on 2/8/07 by Trinityman]

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Many thanks Trinity Man for your, as usual, informed response. I hope that you don't mind me asking and realise that this is not the thread for this discussion - perhaps I could start a new one - I'm a little shy. But do you have any comments with regard to my supposition of whether secrecy of the Masons has any relevance to Catholic persecution? I mentioned dualism and we know how much the Catholic Church loved them...just wondered if you would be able to shed any light on that for me.

Ta

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have been reading soup to nuts, trying to find any links to what has been going on in my mind since 1980.

I tried to drown it with alcohol and partying. That all stoped in 2005 (stroke).

Once the booze and parties stoped, the voice came back with more and updated information. Being a Bible student, I felt that this was from God. But, the things I was told about didn't match the mainstream belief in scripture. They seemed right, but popular thought says other meanings. I always had more questions than answers while studying Scripture.

When presented with Icke's material, I always tended to shy away from it because some of the things were way out there. I joined ATS in Dec. 06 hoping that there would be someone else with a story matching what I was told and even come to understand as being truth.

Guess what? Some....I repeat....some of the information surrounding Icke's work is word for word, what I have been told in 1980, about how things work and why we are here. I am having a bit of trouble with what the matrix brings out...the bigger picture.

www.2012.com.au...

I have been reading some of these articles and I am finding word for word details of what I have been told since 1980.

How do I know that I can trust this voice. The same voice warned me to get down from where I was working on a construction site. Being a good worker, I continued working, treating the voice like I knew better. After breaking both feet within seconds of a second warning within 2 minutes, I decided to listen to that voice whenever I heard it.

Here is one thing word for word......

The direct involvement of the people in the operation of government first requires the successful spread of economic prosperity. Banishing the present survival-mode lifestyle will allow everyone the opportunity to call for and attend meetings to debate issues of concern. These assemblies will also fully explain, explore, and adjudicate any and all potential ordinances of local and national implication. An understanding of the true big picture will at all times be kept in mind. Participatory democracy is essential to the development of the greater good while simultaneously ensuring the protection of each person's unalienable rights. In this way, the citizenry are an ever-vigilant watchdog committee, monitoring all components of government to make sure that those they elect enact their true interests into law. Also, a more direct interaction between legislatures and constituents is to be ordained initially by the interim regime.

There was quite a bit about a new Government. Some of it I didn't understand at the time. In fact, most of the things dealing with being in the here and now all have a ring of truth. I am yet undecided about some of the way out there statements and things.

I expect a rash of finger pointing and ridicule because of what I have said here. I can't help how you believe or influence what you decide is truth. That is something you need to figure out on your own. If you are not ready for this, you will resist just like I did before my life changeing accident.

I am by no means an authority on this topic and will need to read and test some of this information. I am a bit sad that I have refused to read this till now. So much of the information is what I have been told about since 1980, but I am just now starting to understand what it all meant.

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
In reply to trinity man I feel that humiliation only strengthened his opinion more and it had to. He returned to the Wogan show recently check it out on youtube.com where he showed Wogan up to be nothing but a classroom clown who is incapable of listening to any serious discussion and showing his whole show to be entertainment fluff. Icke probably shouldn present his ideas on these mainstream forums but coming from his mainstream background this proves difficult Ican only suppose.

The freemasons would have you believe a lot of things about themselves that perhaps aren't all they seem example if you go to masonicinfo.com this gives you all the info against them being an elite creating NWO and that the founding fathers of america had very little to do with masonry Ben Franklin was the only real mason (G. Washington was a 33 degree freemason). Now if you go to anothe site which is again an information site telling how masonry is harmless and philantropic etc. It says this

1. What has Freemasonry done in the past?

For a fraternity that is centuries old, this question is extremely significant. It asks how Freemasonry developed and what Masonic affiliation meant to Masons of an earlier time. The Freemasons of the 1700s set a very high standard. In the late 1700s, Freemasons helped build two new nations founded on Masonic principles. Patriots chose to help create the United States; Loyalists chose to help strengthen Canada. Both groups had many Masons in their midst. For detailed information, we turned to the historians on our Task Force who led a review of our Masonic past. The key points and summaries are listed below.

In the past, Freemasonry accomplished the following:

* Provided camaraderie
* Created elite status
* Served as a stepping stone to military, arts, business and social contacts
* Attracted leaders to its membership

I mean is this a double standard (they're symbols have a lot of duplicity in them the two headed eagle etc.) or what?

link to this is www.msana.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Icke seems very sincere. Maybe the whole lizard transforming thing is a kind of posesion that most people can't see. Lots of what he says is too far out of my understanding to speculate on but a have to agree with Masonic Light: There are many good men who are masons.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by RedPill]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
lots of good men fighting in the gulf lots of good men in congress too. But to say that its origins and the symbolism and rituals are not occultish and perverse would mean you and they aren't really paying attention to the small print

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
There are many good men who are masons and there are many masons who are not aware of the big picture.

(Most of them are just following the one in front)

We are traped between 2 paradigms.

God bless their hearts.

[edit on 10-2-2007 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey GYRLPRODIGY,

I respect your opinion, I really do. But I think, if you really are interested in Conspiracy things and keep studying any and all conpiracies in the future that you will change a lot of what you believe right now.

The reason I am saying this is because I know from experience. I have learned so many things in just the past couple of months that have "opened" my eyes even more.

Anyway that's just my thoughts. Please don't take this as me judging you. But keep an open mind! I am not saying you have to beleive everything you read. Just keep an open mind and let yourself be the judge as to whether it is something you believe or not. I remember you said somewhere that it is the Devils way or something like that, when we think we are our own God. You should maybe read some lost books that didn't make it in the Bible, like the Aquarian Gospel Of Jesus The Christ and or The Book of Enoch. I think it will open your eyes some more about the Bible.

You can tell me to eat s--- if you want. I didn't want to come across like I am a know it all. I am definitely not that just me. But my gut told me to answer you. Anyway David Icke is way cool in my opinion!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join