It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enemy Or Friend Of The Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Do any of you consider yourself a friend of the government? Elaberate. Do any of you consider yourself an enemy of the government? Elaberate. And do any of you consider yourself a friend/enemy of the government? Elaberate.

I consider myself a loud and proud enemy of the U.S. government. And the U.S. government already knows me from my run in with the ATF. They are aware of the type of enemy I might be since they still to this very day can't prove something they and I know I could have been behind. I'll leave it at that. I exercized anarchy once toward the whole U.S. government up to the president (Bush) at the time, and put them in a bit of a disorder. Eat your heart out, government! You can't stop my type! We multiply like cock rouches! And you damn sure can't stop me! I'm an anarchist to the fullest till my dying night. And an enemy of the government can indeed run this country and exercize it in ways it can't handle. I know this. Sure you people know this. Sheez, one man can change a country when they put their fly military mind to it. And I am proud to say I found a way to control this country. Peep secrets, pay attention... I'm a mothafreakin' made anarchist!! Got the government running all around for my double - I. THE SPIRIT OF ANARCHY LIVES! IN THE WIND IT'S STILL ALIVE!

Well that's just me expressing me in my elaberation.

Who's next to elaberate being friend or foe of the government?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Let us know when that knock comes on your door.

If you have time…

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The last century has shown us an acceleration of decay. Abusive governments, pollution, overpopulation, a proliferation of destruction weapons. Worst of all, in the supposed luxury of industrialized countries, our lives have descended into rigid competition for the ability to afford a life apart from violent dirty cities and predatory, perverse, parasitic fellow citizens. We are trying to outrun our own corruption.

We cannot rely on our political or economic systems to provide answers. The most destructive facet of corruption is that it pervades our assumptions of what is good and what is bad. When our illusions outweigh reality, we seek them in a desperate attempt to avoid the bad, but we create the bad because what we consider good is unrealistic. Corruption comes from within and cannot be isolated in a category.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by litmuspaper
Let us know when that knock comes on your door.

If you have time…

Oh that knock already had came and gone for me. And I prevailed over the government. As they say, shake the cops. I shook the ATF off me. I can be untouchable by the law whenever I flex my anarchy tactics and skills. At least now I know I can from a past run in.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's like why wait for the government to label us? We can label ourselves whatever, and still be free all damn day.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Myself, i am a neutral citizen. I am no enemy of government, but I am no friend. Instead I am an enemy of oppression, a friend of liberty. The government is a "corporation" of sorts, and should be treated as one, under the right people i believe that it can be used for the greater good. But currently all the people in power seem to be lunatics, wielding their power with an iron fist, and shepherding the world down a path of tyranny.

Government as a concept is not evil, nor good. It is the people in charge that make it so. I believe the only good government is a small one, as small as possible. Providing the very basics such as clean water, enough food, health care, and safe transportation for the population. Anything more should be the responsibility of those that seek it. There should be no deficits, no surplus, the money should be completely spent on the people.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Lets see.

The US government invented the internet...you use the internet to talk about how you dont need the government.

The irony should not be lost.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I love the Anarchy threads you guys are so nuts it almost funny. Lets see so its alright for murder and rape and the strongest should be the only one's who have a chance. This is what anarchy is don't you get it. And no amount of roses you put on this pile of sh*t will change that simple fact.

Small government is a good thing we need to have laws and schools and roads. The only thing I hate more than a progressive is a anarchist because at least with a progressive you can live. So take you government hate and stick it were they should have kicked you the last time they came for you. Also I have noticed one simple truth about people like you they are all lonely and have had more than one wagon wheel fall off go and get some help if not for you for the people who have to deal with you.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

OP, you are either a nut case or someone that is reaching his/her end. Lets let our votes do the talking this November and see what spine the American people have.

Term limits is something that must change in the house and senate. It will surely change the way business is done in Washington.

From your post though, I read a question. When will enough be enough that we will take back that which has been taken away? I believe we are all near to that point and must give the power of our votes a try before we can think of anything violent. As some have stated, be careful what you say or incite.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I think myself a citizen of the United Kingdom and Canada. I'm not really sure I'd be a friend or foe of government. I don't really think of it in those terms. A government is a social construct, it'd be like saying I'm a friend or enemy of money or the nuclear family.

I think a lot of anarchist activists get a little too wrapped up in their hype and start to see any government as the the evil Empire from Star Wars. There are certain governments that I am against, like North Korea's or Uzbekistan's but the concept of government as a whole, I do accept. If that makes me a "friend" of government so be it I'd have to say.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Nobody else may say it but I will...I can virtually guarantee you aren't as untouchable as you brag you are. In my opinion you probably did some little thing that was no big deal. Sorry the ATF story sounds a bit fishy to me...that's just me though

as for the thread? I am neutral...they have their good points and their bad. You know...just like any other organization out there

-Kyo

top topics

join