It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO "The New World Order"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Bush Sr really knew what he was talking about when he said that .Now look at us! Thousands if not 10s of thousands of poeple are dead. And now we have his son in office and hes following in daddys footsteps. George the 2nd is nothing but daddys puppet doing what daddy tells him to do. Our government is nothing but a joke. The Bushs are out to make money using our military to police the middle east. Well anyways I like this site its pretty cool and the topics are alot better then other sites Ive been to. ATS you guys rule.I am opinionated and skeptical and I dont believe in any one thing. Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Welcome to the site mrroguesr
ATS has some good topics on the nwo and illuminati
if i can help you out on anything send me U2U
cya around se7

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Welcome mrroguesr, You'll find what you're looking for here. Check out BTS as well. Use the search option to find something specific. See you around.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Pffffft, relax dude, this spiritual warfare has been present on earth for a long long time, things aren't always as they seem. Sometimes it is necessary to out deceive the deceivers and sometimes the angels of darkness appear as angels of light......take a deep breath, and do not jump to conclusions...

top topics

join