It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid's Wife, Daughter Injured in Accident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Reid's Wife, Daughter Injured in Accident

Reid's wife, Landra, suffered from a broken back and broken neck. No details about his daughters injuries.

Story says their car was hit from behind.

No other details available.

Found more information here

"While driving on a Washington, D.C., highway, their vehicle was rear-ended by a semi-truck," Manley said in a statement. "Mrs. Reid has a broken nose, broken back and broken neck. Lana has a neck injury and facial lacerations. Both Mrs. Reid and Lana are conscious, can feel their extremities, and according to doctors their injuries are non-life threatening,"

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Detailed Perfection]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Detailed Perfection

I know what I'd like to say, but as Dorothy's mom said in, " The Wizard Of Oz", "since I'm a good Christian, I won't". Instead, I'll just say, God Bless his wife and daughter, and i'll keep them in my prayer's..... As for Sen. Reid, well you know

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm going to find some follow up on the story to see what the accident investigation says.

The truck hit them from behind, but who's fault is it? Did they pull out in front of him or did the truck driver just not see them?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Broken neck and back...oof. I don't wish those types of injuries on no one. Hopefully they have a speedy and painfree recovery. While I do not like Sen. Reid or his politics, I wish no ill-will on him, and especially not on his family.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by djvexd]

top topics

join