It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fraud and Death Administration (FDA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
As for all this depopulation of the nation's I have just come to the conclusion that those of us that are aware we could be the possible 500,000,000 that survive on yet at the same time the reason the government doesn't send out all their agents to wipe us truth seeker's all out is because they will use us to make us look like the liar's and pigs of the system when the rest of the masses the majority will perish and then their will be us that they will take care of later whether its to enslave us for a new world order agenda or trade us off.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
We must be diverted from this possible future you envisage.

I don't see it happening, but I see the perilous risks of the situation we are in.

For example, condoms can be shipped to 3rd world countries, with the education packs, so that birth control at the decision of potential parents, is implemented. I am currently drawing up plans to set up a condom company, in conjunction with a company that helped set up Mates condoms, owned by the Healthcare Foundation, and pioneered by Sir Richard Branson.

Already I received a letter from Mr. Jackson, one of the previous heads of Mates condoms, and the condom manufacturer has just brought out an "ultra thin" version that you virtually don't even know you've got on, but it protects you. I would like these condoms more well promoted, and shipped all over the world, so I'm moving my operations into this business area, and we want to ship to Africa/other places including UK as quickly as possible.

That may help with de-population efforts.

I personally want to live forever, effectively, ie. for real. I'll be disappointed if I don't !

Condoms are a major growth market, and we believe the potential for the Third World market alone could be worth in excess of $10 billion annually.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by TheDailyPlanet]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDailyPlanet
We must be diverted from this possible future you envisage.

I don't see it happening, but I see the perilous risks of the situation we are in.

For example, condoms can be shipped to 3rd world countries, with the education packs, so that birth control at the decision of potential parents, is implemented. I am currently drawing up plans to set up a condom company, in conjunction with a company that helped set up Mates condoms, owned by the Healthcare Foundation, and pioneered by Sir Richard Branson.

Already I received a letter from Mr. Jackson, one of the previous heads of Mates condoms, and the condom manufacturer has just brought out an "ultra thin" version that you virtually don't even know you've got on, but it protects you. I would like these condoms more well promoted, and shipped all over the world, so I'm moving my operations into this business area, and we want to ship to Africa/other places including UK as quickly as possible.

That may help with de-population efforts.

I personally want to live forever, effectively, ie. for real. I'll be disappointed if I don't !

Condoms are a major growth market, and we believe the potential for the Third World market alone could be worth in excess of $10 billion annually.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by TheDailyPlanet]

That's an interesting read and also funny. However you quoted that you believe the potential of the Third World Market alone COULD be worth in excess of $10 billion. What is it going to cost you for manufacturing this new high-tech condom? What do you believe your Mean Average of Net Profit will be at the end of the first 12 month's? How much do YOU think the figure for the growth market (in excess of $10 billion) will be after the recession picks up?

One thing you may have to consider is with the high rate of infected individual's who carry (HIV +) unknowingly and cannot afford medical check-up's to know for certain is that whilst you promote these extra ultra thin condom's, you would have to spend a large amount of money just to get the avertisement correct. So for those unknowingly who may have contracted (HIV +) they may get brainwashed into a new style of advertising which they would then use the special condom's because they would be cheaper to get hold of than the convential method of check-up's.

In that case their community wouldn't think twice about having families or whether to pay for a check up when it'd be easier for them to buy your product.

In many aspects that would contribute to keeping number's down on society.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
yea, that tropical island off the coast of the Philippines is looking better all the time. -- with the wild Washington gang at the helm -- just gives me a cold sheever deep down, Can you imagine the nightmare when people realize they are dead. I'm sure they have already released something that should start whacking people pretty soon if this conspiracy stuff is right.
they are in a hurry to get this microchip for health care program underway. after all, they got to do it legal.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I quote below as this blog was made by this person one month after I posted this thread on ATS.

I suggest we ALL get a hold of this woman and let her know in person, or via email, just what we think of them branding walnuts as illegal drugs while making sure that pesticides and deadly drugs remain on the market.

Link to the website here: justmytruth.wordpress.com...

Also another link for everybody here on ATS to make some complaints towards the chaps/women via email:

www.standardsportal.org...

www.fda.gov...

What We Do

The FDA is responsible for protecting the public health by assuring the safety, efficacy, and security of human and veterinary drugs, biological products, medical devices, our nation’s food supply, cosmetics, and products that emit radiation.

The FDA is also responsible for advancing the public health by helping to speed innovations that make medicines and foods more effective, safer, and more affordable; and helping the public get the accurate, science-based information they need to use medicines and foods to improve their health.

Read below also another interesting lead to a link of the FDA being slapped for federal charges from the blog writer "Justmytruth":

justmytruth.wordpress.com...

I am happy that more and more people are bringing more TRUTH'S into the LIGHT and the more that speak up, the better the world will be for all of us, look for a positive change.

Also this being The Comissioner David Kessler who caused the death of 100,000 babies as stated in the photograph.

[edit on 28-6-2010 by DClairvoyant]

top topics

join