It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenney, Volpe condemn Israeli Apartheid Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Kenney, Volpe condemn Israeli Apartheid Week

www.jewishtribune.ca

Kenney, minister of citizenship, immigration and multiculturalism, said that Canadians are free to express different views about the policies of foreign government but Israeli Apartheid Week is not about that.

“It is about a systematic effort to delegitimize the democratic homeland of the Jewish people, a country born out of the Holocaust.

“We find very troubling this resurgence of the old slander that Zionism is racism. That is the notion that lies at the heart of Israeli Apartheid Week.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.telegraph.co.uk

MODERATOR NOTES
The use of ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in thread titles is reserved for ATS administration posts.

Copy the Exact Headline of the article into the headline field.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I've noticed of late a few articles indicating all is not going as smooth as it used to for the zionist scum. there usual precision in espionage/assasinations is being called into question.

they are still playing that worn out hollow cost card, but perhaps they have reached their peak, and about time too if that is the case. sorry, there are more articles but can only find these two at the moment.

perhaps as pluto settles into capricorn many corrupt governmental organizations will feel the sharp edge of the plutonian scythe. this is both good and bad as it may encourage them to do something totally stupid like attack iran.

its a good year for it, with a rare grand cross coming in the 2nd half of this year. and IF there is a transition to a better world (according to the mayan calendar) in december 2012, there will have to be vast changes in the current global situations.

(edit; sorry mods, no idea where to put this)

www.jewishtribune.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well, this is the first official use of the "delegitimize" tactic that I have seen. I'm sure it's the first time it was used, but it is the first time I have seen it since I read the article about its introduction.

Interesting what one sees when one is paying attention.

join