It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama DoJ Shut Down ACORN Investigation According to Docs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Who would've guessed that Eric Holder's DoJ would let this slide:

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that it has obtained documents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) detailing federal investigations into the alleged corrupt activities of Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN). The documents reference serious allegations of corruption and voter registration fraud by ACORN as well as the Obama administration's decision to shut down a criminal investigation without filing criminal charges.

www.breitbart.com...

This is the same DoJ that decided to abandon prosecution of independently substantiated voter intimidation by the New Black Panthers.

Anyone see a pattern?

jw

[edit on 11-3-2010 by jdub297]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It seems that the law and constitution don't apply to obama and friends.
I am sure this will only be covered on FOX since obama and the rest of the media have like minded interest.The good news is you found it (good job)so now other people will hear/see it and will not stand for it.(fingers crossed)

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

The good news is ... now other people will hear/see it and will not stand for it.(fingers crossed)

You are kidding, right?

1st, there will be commentary from those who see no problem, or advocate more of the same.

2nd, there will be exactly the same type of "outrage" and "indignation" that we see for the Panthers' dismissals, KSM's 'civil trial,' Treasury and the Bkcy. Ct.'s denial of secured property rights in the Chrysler take-over, and the re-investigation of the Bush admin.'s exonerated officials: ZERO.

Face it, Obama and his cabinet have assumed free reign, without meaningful opposition, to do whatever they want.

The "law" is a myth; the administration has ignored it since 1/20/09, the fall of the U.S.A.

jw

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
It seems that the law and constitution don't apply to obama and friends......

With all due respect I disagree. I think it is more accurate to say that laws only apply to those without political relevance.

The Constitution was written to protect those who were NOT part of the governing system. Which is why the government claims it is the only body that can change it... *ahem*

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm not surprised by this latest act of criminal behavior coming from the White House.

The Justice Department and more specifically the US Attorney General, Eric Holder is proving over and over that his main job is to obstruct justice and abuse the trust and confidence of the American public. The last think Eric Holder is going to do is conduct any meaningful investigation into ACORN or anything that might actually prove that he has some concern for ongoing crime and injustice in America.

Obstruction of justice is the only output we have emanating from the Justice Dept. If anyone thinks that this insane corrupt and criminal madness is going to stop, you better grab on to something, because I am certain that the Circus of Imbeciles running the Obama regime are getting ready for a Circus Main Tent performance that will "Stupefy" the masses and the entire world with their incompetence and their complete lack of moral and ethical behavior.

I just hope that the Circus Band can keep up when the Circus tent catches fire and forces everyone into the streets wondering "what was I thinking"? Hope and change actually meant we are going to be left Hoping for Change when and if Obama ever gets elected. Well, he did and here we are. Hoping for change in the worst way from the Circus of Imbeciles that currently occupies the White House.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

The Constitution was written to protect those who were NOT part of the governing system. Which is why the government claims it is the only body that can change it... *ahem*

So true!

I'd bet 90% of people do not realize that the Constitution is intended to LIMIT Federal government, rather than empower it. The key concept is "all powers not delegated ... are reserved."

jw

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

The last think Eric Holder is going to do is conduct any meaningful investigation into ACORN or anything that might actually prove that he has some concern for ongoing crime and injustice in America.

Eric Holder is nothing but a political lapdog. He looked the other way for Clinton and has taken it one step further for BHO; he's willing to make it up altogether, for his master's ends regardless of the means. Who's going to question him? Obama?

DoJ is nothing but a political tool, and it (along with DHS) will be coming for dissenters sooner than you think.

jw

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen if i got 5 of my friends and stood outside a voting poll booth with bats and harassed people. I wonder what would happen.

Apparently there is nothing wrong with this behavior mr eric holder.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TaxpayersUnleashed

Time in a tanning booth would definitely help your odds.

You could change your name, too. A muslim name is practically guaranteed to get you special treatment.

jw

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Although the MSM will ignore this, the Washington Examiner and Jidicial Watch will be making the ACORN records public:

Between all of these documents -- which Judical Watch is making public -- we have a shot at piecing together a comprehensive, systemic look at ACORN corruption. If it looks as bad as it appears and can be substantiated by documentation, the fact that ACORN has not been seriously investigated by the feds will be a damning indictment of the White House.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

jw

new topics

top topics

join