It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cryptoterrestrials

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The Gone-Too-Soon Mac Tonnies' last book, The Cryptoterrestrials has been released. Tonnies contends that while UFOs are piloted by non-human entities, these pilots are not aliens. Rather, as Nick Redfern summarizes in his review...

the UFOnauts may actually represent the last vestiges of a very ancient race of distinctly terrestrial origins; a race that - tens of thousands of years ago may have ruled our planet, but whose position of power was thrown into overwhelming chaos...With their society waning, their health and ability to even successfully reproduce collapsing, and their absolute worst nightmare - the Human Race - becoming the new gang in town, the Cryptoterrestrials followed what was perceived as the only viable option: they quietly retreated into the shadows, into the darkened corners of our world, below the oceans, into the deeper caverns that pepper the planet, and in their own uniquely silent and detached way, set about a new course of action.

What do you think about this theory? Is it more or less plausible than extraterrestrials? Or is it as equally preposterous?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

What do you think about this theory? Is it more or less plausible than extraterrestrials? Or is it as equally preposterous?

Why the hell is it preposterous..? Either one for that matter..?

Weird comment coming from you...but hey - maybe you're a little worried about being labeled a freak. If that's the case, I suggest you stop starting threads...that way you won't have to stress yourself out or throw in fodder such as that.

On topic:

This theory sound quite plausible, and may even offer more insight into our 'history'...and since our oceans and land mass just happen to be local, we may want to re-direct resources, ect. in this direction.

And considering the oceans of this world more than likely hold many secrets yet unveiled (IMO), it would make sense to look closer to home.

Look into the book soon...thx for the 411.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Nice

Personally i think its 6 and two 3`s. Both equaly plausable until those hell bent on not believing unless they have had tea and also seen one, tip up and share their views.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky
Why the hell is it preposterous..? Either one for that matter..?

I didn't say either or were preposterous. Not only are you taking what I said out of context, but twisting a question into a statement, claiming a value judgment was made when none was. I asked what others think.

Weird comment coming from you...but hey - maybe you're a little worried about being labeled a freak.

Really have no idea what you are getting on about.

This theory sound quite plausible, and may even offer more insight into our 'history'...and since our oceans and land mass just happen to be local, we may want to re-direct resources, ect. in this direction.

Truth be told, I think it is more plausible than the extraterrestrial hypothesis, if I were going to go out on a limb and accept UFO are piloted by non-human entities. Although I disagree with Tonnies in his view there is no evidence these beings would be ETs, within the context of his theory I understand why he thought that.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I didn't say either or were preposterous.

Or is it as equally preposterous?

Spin it any way you want man...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Well you gotta read the book! I have not. Cryptoterrestrials?

comingglobalwarwithufos.com...

The recent Flatwoods Lizard Man episode of Monsterquest featured this "alien" skull found deep underground....

www.cryptomundo.com...

Seemed to point towards the cryptoterrestrial angle.

Personally I think it's bunk but I haven't read the book.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
Personally I think it's bunk but I haven't read the book.

Excepting for the fact you haven't read the book, why do you think so?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Spin it any way you want man...

I also asked if it was more or less plausible. If someone could ask, "Why the hell is it plausible?! Either one for that matter?" and it would be as asinine as your accusation.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
The Gone-Too-Soon Mac Tonnies' last book, The Cryptoterrestrials has been released. Tonnies contends that while UFOs are piloted by non-human entities, these pilots are not aliens. Rather, as Nick Redfern summarizes in his review...

the UFOnauts may actually represent the last vestiges of a very ancient race of distinctly terrestrial origins; a race that - tens of thousands of years ago may have ruled our planet, but whose position of power was thrown into overwhelming chaos...With their society waning, their health and ability to even successfully reproduce collapsing, and their absolute worst nightmare - the Human Race - becoming the new gang in town, the Cryptoterrestrials followed what was perceived as the only viable option: they quietly retreated into the shadows, into the darkened corners of our world, below the oceans, into the deeper caverns that pepper the planet, and in their own uniquely silent and detached way, set about a new course of action.

So close a theory and then just missing the shelf when trying to hit it... Must be frustrating for the writer.

Seriously, combine this one with the one you have about humanity being an alien rune-a-way project and you got 90% of the truth in one theory. Well, sort of anyways.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by AncientShade]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
So close a theory and then just missing the shelf when trying to hit it... Must be frustrating for the writer.[

Seriously, combine this one with the one you have about humanity being an alien rune-a-way project and you got 90% of the truth in one theory. Well, sort of anyways.

Would you care to explain further? What do you think is the truth?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Very intriguing Theory. S&F.
Seem plausible. But there are "other people" in space out there.

Sergeant Clifford Stone said: "57 different alien species detected"!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by AncientShade
So close a theory and then just missing the shelf when trying to hit it... Must be frustrating for the writer.[

Would you care to explain further? What do you think is the truth?

In the past most of the universe was in hand of a handfull of races that had one thing in common, telepathy. Because of that communication was easier for them and they used their individual genetic trades to strengthen their sphere of influance.

one of the races that can be viewed as the most numerous, and in its own way very important had a minor issue. Eyes with three non dilating pupils. As you can guess, that is rather disadvantagous and wearing sunglasses or shaded contactlenses is a problem during broad daylight on many planets. Humanity was altered via manipulated K-class retroviruses. As is common knowledge you only need to change a handfull of genetics to cahnge a part of the human body. E.g the colour of the iris is dependend on one or two genomes. Earth harbored a compatible primate race and was used via a few gentic changes (less then ten) to alter it.

If you are wondering why we have cities now and where the empire now is, it no longer exists. Any telepathic network has a telepathic hub, the strongest telepathic force in the network. That individual was also their leader, eternity was not kind on him. We all make mistakes and regret them, when you live long enough the slightest regret can cause your dowwnfall. When their leader became mad telepathic shockwaves of grief, anger and madness flooded the telepathic network. The people that were supposed to protect the civilians (non-telepathic mostly) went deranged. Let's just say it was a bad bad time to be alive at that point. We were lucky to be walking unchecked in bearskins hunting mammoths.

Any back-up of this story? non in particular, just write it off as temporary insanity or a nice story to read to your childeren.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

well thats neat you should be at the podium of a major white house news breif???

many races different agendas dare i ask how you know?

[edit on 11-3-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

well thats neat you should be at the podium of a major white house news breif???

many races different agendas dare i ask how you know?

[edit on 11-3-2010 by triplescorpio]

A little bird told me just before I stepped on the nearest pink elephant to pay a visit to Willy Wonka's Chocoladefactory.

And unless anyone here has the ability to compare the genetic sequences of the Homo Erectus, Neantherthaler, and the caucasian and Asian modern men genetics it will remain a story told by someone that stepped on a pink elephant to ride to Willy Wonka's Chocoladefactory.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

ooo kay
tell everyone i said hi

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The Bushmen were the original humans -- for 90% of human history (10,000 BCE to 100,000 BCE) -- and yet they remain ignored in all these subjects.

www.snagfilms.com...

There's maybe 5000 still living traditionally -- but genetics says the Bushmen actually separated from modern humans about 70,000 years ago due to a catastrophic drought -- and remained separated genetically.

So that's probably the "real" cryptoterrestrial answer -- 90% of the Bushmen males became shamanic trance healers which means their reptilian brain was resonated so it can transmit light.

I also trained in how to do this -- watch this dude -- John Chang to see how it works:

www.youtube.com...

And these people have some masters in it -- verified by the Mayo Clinic:

www.springforestqigong.com...

So when the '___' is activated then external reality becomes internal reality through a holograph.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

the UFOnauts may actually represent the last vestiges of a very ancient race of distinctly terrestrial origins; a race that - tens of thousands of years ago may have ruled our planet, but whose position of power was thrown into overwhelming chaos...

Yeah, I totally agree that most of UFOs seen nowadays, hovering here and there, are being piloted by earthlings, but not evolved from primate mammals. Let me bring to this thread, the translations of Zecharia Sitchin. YES, Sitchin, like the skeptics or not, he IS the MAN. None reasoning about this subject, would be possible if he wasn't by his amazing work translating sumerian tablets.

A brief summary: According to sumerians, a very advanced extraterrestrial race, named Anunnaki, arrived on Earth, half million years ago, to set up mining bases. The scientist ENKI developed several genetic experiments, engineering earthling species, attempting to create a perfect hybrid, intelligent and 100% functional, to introduce in the mining activities. ENKI had engineered:

*Primates
*Amphibians
*Reptiles
*Birds
*Other species of mammals

The product of the experiments with primates, we already know about, 'cos WE ARE THIS PRODUCT. The primate homo-sapiens.
But what about the other products???

Many ancient civilizations a long the history, have been reporting contact and interaction with exotic humanoids. The ancient greeks had many tales about the Chimeras, creatures with characteristic of humans and beasts, many of them 100% intelligent and others more beastialized: Centaurs, Satirs, Minotaurs, Gorgons, Harpies and other bizarre humanoids.
The african tribe Dogon, the hindu Nagas and many native americans, reported interaction with reptile humanoids, very intelligent and advanced, but WHERE ARE these creatures nowadays???
My theory is that during the cataclysm reported in the Bible, that caused THE flood, some of these species migrated to underground environments. No need mention the "Hollow Earth Theory" here... Mainly the reptile humanoids. Also maybe many humans... They were not exposed to the ice age, like the ones remained in surface. Across these eras, the ones living in underground environments had time to develop into a very advanced civilization, once they inherited the wisdom of those ancient aliens.
According to Sitchin, the Anunnaki had returning after the ice age to rebuild their colonies, starting by Summer. Lets jump straight to the last times of Egyptian dynasties, when the Anunnaki definitely left Earth. The royalty of Egypt and other nations approached of these species that were living in the underground, to fill their dependence of the Anunnaki. The ancient wisdom and the ties were kept thought secret societies as Illuminati, Freemasons, Templars, Teutonic Knights and many others.
Something unusual happened in the British Industry Revolution. Mankind spent thousands of years living in primitive conditions, without the "alien-gods", and suddenly just like BAM, jumped to a technology stage.
IMO, by some unknown reason, one or two groups from underground advanced species started to provide technological advances to humans on surface, I don't dare to thinks what was the deal... The fact is that in the 19th this "support" became totally toward to military purposes. In the 20th someone decided to boost the nazi German severely, they jumped 100 years on the time. After the WWII, someone decided boost USA and Russia, mainly in the '50s after the supposed meeting between Eisenhower and "alien" beings. That IMO weren't aliens but specific groups of earthlings underground species, with specific interests. Just regarding the notorious GREYS, most likely ARE NOT ALIENS, but according to sumerians they are BIO-ANDROIDS, CLONES manufactured by the Anunnaki.

Ain't saying EVERYBODY in the underground environment is evil or manipulator, 'cos according to Tibetan monks and many American tribes, there are very friendly civilizations in these places. Probably just as we have groups with conflict of interests, also they have.

We can't forget about the amphibian humanoids that, according to people from Russian army, inhabit the lakes of Siberia.

The fine irony is that they are everything about us and we know sh*t about them. But dare to talk about it with someone on your office...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I see it having the same amount of validity as the ETH. Why not? Seeing as we don't know who exactly these "UFOnauts" are, we can theorize and hypothesize about any and every scenario.

I'm quite surprised to see you, Doomsday, propose something like this. What about you? Do you find this above idea any more or less credible than exsisting ones?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I actually prefer the ET/ED explanation over this one. If there was a humanoid civilization capable of saucer flight before us they did a hell of a good job of cleaning up after themselves.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Kinda sounds like the ancient astronaut theory in reverse if you ask me. I think people need to focus on the UFO phenomenon by its self before making giant leaps trying to figgure out where they are from.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join