It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Ordered Visas For 15 of The 19 9/11 Hijackers in Jeddah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

For the same reason that the NDAA is crap and anyone who believes it was passed and signed is delusional. People will convince themselves of anything if it takes them out of their comfort zone and shakes their little spin on reality. Believe what you chose the only person your are persuading that truth is lies and lies is truth are the other ostriches.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is not the first I have heard of this man as he showed up early on into my search for the 911 truth.as axv1000 posts a very early testimony from this man...thanks Alex and his guest bring up a lot of good points to those that are trying to make the connections ...Think about it the evil power [Turkey] using USA [military] [Israel Zionist] stagiest and a place for the anti-christ to appear in the battle for the world in the minds of man ....Yes I know I need to take a biblical perspective to come to my conclusions and I cant help but to consider it this, way but to those that are familiar with the subject matter outside of the main stream of thinking it fits ...Read Revelation alternative sources to whats going on .[ Alex, Sybil, ATS] and there are many ...when you look at what was, what is, and what might be coming one is surprised to find out how close these things fit together ... Aside from brainwashing the lot of you I can only look to convince some ...
It is very hard to look at the big picture if we cant recognize the small subtleties of the story ...peace

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Can you provide a link to what you are suggesting ..please ..peace

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by hooper

For the same reason that the NDAA is crap and anyone who believes it was passed and signed is delusional. People will convince themselves of anything if it takes them out of their comfort zone and shakes their little spin on reality. Believe what you chose the only person your are persuading that truth is lies and lies is truth are the other ostriches.

So I'll take that as a no. You will never consider the possibility that the man is full of crap, there is no grand new world order conspiracy and no one cares. Talk about folks with dirt in their hair!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Something happened in Saudi Arabia before 9-11, that the American people were never told of.

I can't tell you, but you can find out. See if you have any family military members who were in Saudi Arabia before 9-11. Ask them what happened over there.

Ask them if they still have their Saudi military ID's, and why did they have to get them. Don't repeat what they tell you to anyone.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by vicen

Either he is very smart at deterring these hit men, or TPTB setting him up to die would cause more harm than good.

Why can't you consider option three - he's full of crap, there's no conspiracy and no one cares?

Says conspiracy guy on a conspiracy board, trying to debunk the guy who was actually in Jeddah. Who backed the terrorists in your opinion then? Iran?

www.iran911case.com...

Or is there no conspiracy in Iran either.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

reply to post by hooper

So I'll take that as a no. You will never consider the possibility that the man is full of crap, there is no grand new world order conspiracy and no one cares. Talk about folks with dirt in their hair!

This man is a million times more credible then you Hooper, that is no secret to anyone here on ATS. So if Michael Springman is so full of crap as you try to suggest , What does that make you and the things you say on here then?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by December_Rain

If everything this guy is saying is true it gives me a very very different outlook. This guy was doing this it is different from some of the crazies who post regurtated stuff up as truth but this guy knows firsthand because he was there....

Of course that is if he was telling the truth and is who he says he is... Good find none the less.

There are lots of people who were there and know something. Thats why there is so much scepticism towards the official accounts in the first place. I dont see that many crazies really, threads about Laerbeams are few and far in between, which is remarkable for a conspiracy site. If I look at other sections in ATS its all about Hollow Earth gigantic structures on the moon and whatnot.

Originally posted by Rafe_

reply to post by hooper

This man is a million times more credible then you Hooper, that is no secret to anyone here on ATS. So if Michael Springman is so full of crap as you try to suggest , What does that make you and the things you say on here then?

I would be far more interested into how he and a few others have all that time on their hands, to post multiple times a day every day.
edit on 22-2-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

reply to post by vicen

Either he is very smart at deterring these hit men, or TPTB setting him up to die would cause more harm than good.

Why can't you consider option three - he's full of crap, there's no conspiracy and no one cares?

Because he was in a direct position to know firsthand and we have no reason to doubt what he's saying. There is a conspiracy and a lot of people care, 9/11 was a stand-down false flag operation done to justify two illegal wars that have killed over a million people. You are a fool to say no one cares, because the events of 9/11 were highly suggestive of a false flag operation and it has had a profound impact on American civil rights and human life across the globe.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob

reply to post by vicen

Because he was in a direct position to know firsthand and we have no reason to doubt what he's saying. There is a conspiracy and a lot of people care, 9/11 was a stand-down false flag operation done to justify two illegal wars that have killed over a million people. You are a fool to say no one cares, because the events of 9/11 were highly suggestive of a false flag operation and it has had a profound impact on American civil rights and human life across the globe.

It is a bit ridiculous that this needs to be explained to him but hey,why not..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, out of the many wars in the 20th century and late 19th century, which ones were not preceded by a false flag operation? The Cuban war of 1898 had the Maine. To trigger world war one an assasination of one man was good enough. Vietnam had the Maddoxx.

Hitler had 2, the Reichstagsfire was used for the Enabling act, which basically nullified the Reichtag and Dead polish people in German uniform were Polands attack on Nazi Germany which launched the invasion of Poland. Anybody care to defend the official accounts of Germany?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join