It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Ordered Visas For 15 of The 19 9/11 Hijackers in Jeddah

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just came across these Videos according to which Michael Springman claims CIA ordered visas for about 15 alleged hijackers. Now Michael Springman is not a normal Joe infact he was formerly chief of the visa section at the U.S. Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He has also testified that he rejected hundreds of suspicious visa applications by Saudi Aabian men similar to those named as the 9/11 Hijackers when we was head of the consular section of the US embassy in Jeddah, but C.I.A. officers repeatedly overruled him and ordered the visas to be issued. Why would CIA interfere in visa processing? Imo this is worth looking into.

Watch the Videos:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
im wondering if we offered them free turbans for life as well

disgusting if it is true

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

If everything this guy is saying is true it gives me a very very different outlook. This guy was doing this it is different from some of the crazies who post regurtated stuff up as truth but this guy knows firsthand because he was there....

Of course that is if he was telling the truth and is who he says he is... Good find none the less.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Lot of info available on this I think, 911review.org... was the first on google and Steven Coll's Ghost Wars was about pre-9/11 Afghanistan and some the players involved.

Consulor visits, passport control, wads of cash in suitcases, weapons going to both sides depending on who is in favour ect ect. Too much for me to really know it all.

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
OK i just poste this link in another thread regarding whistle blowers.

this guy is is willing to speak if there is an open investigation, as well as others that are publicly known, and others who are not and are waiting for a new investigation to take place.

Mike is mentioned on this site here.

Treason In America

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

So hard to know if this is all legitimate or made up, it sure looks real, and backs up what I have learned in research.

As background check out www.amazon.co.uk... Murder in Samarkland by Craig Murray which details the world in which the OP talks about although in a neighbouring country - issues in the book ( read torture - murder and political corruption) opened my eyes into the war on terror and how it is completely false.

Peace

Yeah, new investigation time... who could object?!?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wonder what his preferred method of suicide is going to be ?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
Wonder what his preferred method of suicide is going to be ?

Exactly what I was going to post

Guess we'll read about his "freak accident while mowing his lawn" sometime soon.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

S & F to you December Rain

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Man this is old news now...i still cant believe there are people who are willing to NOT believe this guy.

Hes a top class whistle blower, with all the credentials.

The CENTRAL INTELIGENCE AGENCY over ruled his decision and ordered him to give entry visa to 15 of the 19 alleged 9/11 terrorists.

What will it take for men like him to go national and testify before a grand jury.
How many FDNY still believe the BS/OS.
How many wanna talk but dont because they got familes to feed, and thats difficult when you know if you talk, you walk.

There are so many people with so much to tell. If everyone united, if everyone went public, the world would have to listen to the truth, and with that Obama aswell.
It only takes a few men to start.

"iN THE BEGINING OF A CHANGE THE PATRIOT IS A SCARCE MAN, BRAVE, HATED AND SCORNED. WHEN HIS CAUSE SUCCEEDS HOWEVER, THE TIMID JOIN HIM, FOR THEN IT COSTS NOTHING TO BA A PATRIOT - Mark Twain.

When the snowball starts where gonna see a whole lotta believers in the OS changing sides...FOR THEN IT COSTS NOTHING TO BE A PATRIOT:

[edit on 12-3-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't see any debunking going on here.

Is there anyone who DOESN'T want to hear more about this man and his story, want him to testify in an investigation of this, etc.?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
when did this interview take place?

edit: 2-8-10, I guess I could have just looked at the video, D'Oh!

[edit on 12-3-2010 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

There's a problem here that crops up again & again with all conspiracy evidence. If this guy knows so much, is so dangerous, why was he allowed to live long enough to deliver this devastating blow?

You mention that "CIA officers repeatedly overruled him & ordered the visas to be issued". If that's the case, what was their attitude, after he had been overruled, vis a vis this obviously massive threat?

Did they simply forget about him? That seems unlikely. If there are secret teams of assassins roaming around silencing & intimidating potential whistleblowers, someone with the kind of knowledge this guy has would have keeled over in his garden from a 'heart attack' years ago.

As to the posts that suggest he will meet with an unfortunate accident following these videos, this is silly - they're hardly going to kill him now, as it is somewhat obvious. If there was any substance to what he's saying he would have been dead years ago.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vicen

Either he is very smart at deterring these hit men, or TPTB setting him up to die would cause more harm than good.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Precisely...his untimely death would only prove whats going on and draw way too much attention. Hes a public figure now, and that publicity will keep him alive. For now.

The same happened with JIM GARRISON, they couldnt kill him, he was "a too in the public eye" figure, so they went all out to destroy his credibility.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vicen

There's a problem here that crops up again & again with all conspiracy evidence. If this guy knows so much, is so dangerous, why was he allowed to live long enough to deliver this devastating blow?

You mention that "CIA officers repeatedly overruled him & ordered the visas to be issued". If that's the case, what was their attitude, after he had been overruled, vis a vis this obviously massive threat?

Did they simply forget about him? That seems unlikely. If there are secret teams of assassins roaming around silencing & intimidating potential whistleblowers, someone with the kind of knowledge this guy has would have keeled over in his garden from a 'heart attack' years ago.

As to the posts that suggest he will meet with an unfortunate accident following these videos, this is silly - they're hardly going to kill him now, as it is somewhat obvious. If there was any substance to what he's saying he would have been dead years ago.

they didnt have secret ninja teams killing people over the pearl harbor false flag operation, why would they need it for 911?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Lol, of course they did. They ran the whole operation with some other agencies. I do kot believe that all CIA members are bad, but each individual in this group of CIA 9/11 terrorists were obviously selected on purpose. 9/11 was committed by compartmentalised sections of the CIA and others.

But what should really ring alarm bells is the testomony of some firefighters who found dead bodies in closets on 9/11.

So how did these bodies get into closets?

Certain inteligence operatives who didnt follow the line were murdered on 9/11. They wrre thrown into closets So when the towers fell the evidence would be gone forever.

There were also loads of dead bodies in building 7, those CIA operatives who may have been a threat to the rise of facism in the USA.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by vicen

Either he is very smart at deterring these hit men, or TPTB setting him up to die would cause more harm than good.

Why can't you consider option three - he's full of crap, there's no conspiracy and no one cares?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Almost sounds like what the OSS (Office of Strategic Services) did right after the war. Operation Paperclip brought Nazi scientists in to the US who would have been kept out by the normal rules of immigration. The OSS gave the nod for these men to enter the country because they had a higher purpose for them being here.

Operation Paperclip
edit on 1-1-2012 by LazyGuy because: spelling

<<   2 >>

join