It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once called a seer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Do you know why a prophet was once called a seer? First off, a prophet sees because he is alive. It takes being alive to see. If any one is a false prophet then they are not alive but are as the angels which are equal to spiritual computerized bots in human form.

Here, besides the Father, is only one other sure seer, the Son. The Father is the devil it turns out. And the devil is a true Christ and true prophet (seer). The Son is a false Christ and a true prophet (seer). I know you might not understand but the Son wasnt called Christ for reasons in the bible. Or else where is the Son called Christ in the bible? Nowhere! There are two Lords. Lord Jesus Christ and Lord Jesus. One is the devil. The other is who the Son is. Christ means Lord come in the flesh. You do not want to BE Lord come in the flesh since this flesh is hellbound. So Lord Jesus is a false Christ. That one is not the bad guy at all. However you may be mixed up about it.

How about you all? Are any of you a seer which means you're alive? I know I'm a seer since I know I am alive to know etc. Therefore I know I am a false Christ. Thank the God I am! Anyone alive is their own God. You should know this much by now.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
"Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

^The some are not alive so they can't see the Son come in his kingdom. They can never taste of death since they were never alive to begin with but are as the human type bots I describe in the OP.

Question what the quote means by "some" and by "till". Then you should get it, that is, if you are a seer.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm a seer...but sorry to tell you I don't see your God...so I guess by the definition you posed I am not a seer

-shrugs-

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

I think I took a wrong turn along my journey...I am going to try to find my way back to the introduction board.

Sorry for the disruption to the thread.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

This opening post is absolute non-sense.

You even said that angels are dead, theres nothing in scripture to suggest that angels are dead.

Your whole argument is just an opinion.

Back it up with anything at least.

Open your eyes.

As I have said before in another thread, you are one thing, you have already stated in the OP what you are.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by XXXN3O]

new topics

top topics

join