It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circle these dates on a calendar

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
March 14- 21 2010- Episodic rebellions in Texas, possible attempt to the life of Obama, medium- size crash in economy, weird climate situations

April 1- 9 2010 - Big discovery about past, ancient animals or ancient civilizations

April 14- 24 2010 - Obama may have a bad health now

May 15 2010 - Medium size crash in economy with consequent production-exchange of food stopped for a entire country; terror attack in Europe

June 5 2010 - Big riots in Europe and Usa, attempts to revolution, Chinese people rebels

June 14- 24 2010 - Big river flood, possibly Mississippi

June 30 2010 - Medium magnitude quake California

July 10 - 13 2010 - Big quakes, California, Japan, Italy; train wreck involves some cars

Around July 26 2010 - Cumbre Vieja mega-tsunamis, huge quake

August 10- 11 2010 - Possible big cyber attack Usa, solar storm also possible

August 26 2010 - Civil War begins in Usa

September 13- 16 2010 - Obama may suffer assasination, terror attack in England

September 28 2010 - Huge storm may damage an entire Usa city, with consequent flood and chaos

October 10 - 13 2010 - Possible huge event with extreme consequences that will involve the entire world population

October 21 - 23 2010 - Quake in California, blizzard starts in Usa, civil war in Usa causes big fires in some cities

November 14 2010 - Possible total irreversible crash of dollar, and end of money entirely, or events that involves the entire world population, like alien disclosure from the aliens, world-wide black-out or Yellowstone eruption, possible paranormal event involving incredible events

November 14 2010 - Possible invention of a hugely useful technology that gets us near to technological singularity

December 18 2010 - Huge consequences because of Usa blizzards, a entire city put into chaos; Italy leader may suffer assassination

January 3 2011 - Disaster in a theater where children have a show; huge volcano eruption, like Krakatoa or Tambora

January 17 2011 - Earthquake leaves 40.000 homeless in Usa, Korea coup d' etate

February 19 2011 - Another big earthquake, technological inventions

March 2011 - In a train wreck, the train crashes into the station, in Europe, China conflict with Japan, New Madrid Quake California

April 5 2011 - Chinese people rebel

April 21 - 25 2011 - UK Queen dies

April 10 2011 - Italy leader may suffer assassination

May 12- 18 2011 - Huge explosion in a Usa city, huge earthquake in Usa, discoveries in Quantum physics, possible Vesuvio eruption

May 27 2011 - Another big earthquake

June 4 2011 - Huge quake may hit Italy, un-identified meteor or explosion in the air may strike a forest in Asia

June 23 2011 - Possible global announcement about a news about space

June 24- 25 2011 - Tourist ship sinks and the travel ends in disaster, possibly thousands victims

July 4- 11 2011 World War 3 begins, collapse of economy, possibly the Euro, Obama may suffer assasination, Russian in a few days will get a revolution to begin

August 16 2011 - Rise of leader, maybe in Italy and dictatorial government, huge bushfires, another flu pandemy begins, possible death of Pope

August 31 2011 - Greece and Turkey conflict

September 14 2011 - huge quake in Japan, world-wide famous singer dies

September 28 2011 - Usa invades Haiti

October 5 2011 - Total panic in economy may trigger major desperation

October 15- 18 2011 - Global austerity, rise of leader- dictator in Usa, Flu pandemy emergency

November 9- 11 2011 - Huge damage to crops in Usa, school in Usa may crash or have a explosion, biggest quake ever is possible

January 24- 27 2012 - Atomic weapons may get to be used again, in a world war conflict that was born around December 7 2011

February 15- 19 2012 - Iran loses to Israel, possible alien disclosure

April 15 - 27 2012 - Usa division, Usa president and pope assassination, global tensions

July 28 2012 - World- wide famous singer dies

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wow this years gonna get busy. Best cancel my holiday plans lol.

Are these predictions or guesses? Theres a big difference.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Source?

Or are you making this predictions yourself?

If so, why do you predict these things will occurr?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I have one more date everyone should mark down and not only do I predict it will come true I guarantee it!

19 Feb 2011
that's that date I turn 50... bet your butts there going to be a huge blow out at my place... I got the beer covered but your going to have to bring your own naked dancing girls!

as for the other dates??? at least I know mine will come true

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Are these predictions or guesses?

You seem to (perhaps mistakenly) believe there is a difference?

None of the dates given on this site have ever bore anything fruitful. This is yet another one of those attempts, a la "OMG disclosure is coming on x-xx-xxxx!".

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

If so, why do you predict these things will occurr?

Does it matter? You know and I know and everyone else here knows those "predictions" are baseless and will come to fail just as every other prediction.

Spare yourself some energy and just ignore this.

As someone said in another thread, predictions accomplish several things:

1. The author of the predictions feels a temporary sense of uber-importance.

2. It causes people not to take action.

With regard to the second point, that's been civilization's problem all along as far as we've been making predictions about the end of the world. And people who wanted power exploited these predictions to dominate other people.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
March 11, 2010 (9:29am) - I read a BS thread and facepalm myself.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Romans 10:9]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Awesome! I love big news days and it looks like we're in for a full schedule!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

If a prophecy it would be pretty much beyond belief.

This gives the impression that you have gone through this site looking for what others have predicted and deluded yourself into believing that you can see into the future.

Even so, basic adding up of the economic stats does give the impression that the recovery is now running on absolute empty and that catastrophe, as I have stated in "GLOBAL MELTDOWN - CONFIRMED THIS MORNING - 24th MARCH 2010 IS DOOMSDAY" that wprld economy will tank around about then.

One factor not included in my calculations of course was the concept that "the market always discounts, so it is indeed feasible that a serious and semi-terminal accident COULD occur in the markets PRIOR to 24th March 2010.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
how do you know these things? if they come true ill be strapped to the teeth and ill probably get arrested for posting this

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

October 5 2011 - Total panic in economy may trigger major desperation.

A date to prepare for and remember.

October 11, 2011.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."
Buddha

[edit on 11-3-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow...you really don't like Obama.

You have him assasinated 3 times and also in bad health.

hmmmm...I wonder if you are a republican

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Unless you post some form of reference or supporting evidence to this farsical list, I call "rubbish" on it.

These are just arbitrary dates plucked out of the calendar. There's nothing to suggest any of this is going to happen.

You might just as well of said, "On March 20th, something interesting will happen to you".

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You have him assasinated 3 times and also in bad health.

I believe Obama would be in a bad health

Honestly, we have enough predictions generated to have a major event happening every week, if not every day for the next 3 years. All predictions seem to stop at about 2012, although some started to go beyond into 2017.

It doesn't take a genius to realize it's all hogwash.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by gandalph]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

I know what your saying but there is a difference. Predictions are based on something. Maybe a vision or collection of data. Guesses are just pulled out your ass. Which is what i suspect these dates are lol.

If there not im sorry but the chance of all this happening is next to zero.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I know what your saying but there is a difference. Predictions are based on something. Maybe a vision or collection of data. Guesses are just pulled out your ass. Which is what i suspect these dates are lol.

I don't believe in visions. But a collection of data is something, and a good, educated analysis of said data is a much more trustworthy style of prediction.

But in this instance, whether his dates are pulled out of his arse (guess) or some sort of loose prediction (he can't come across all that information in the form of data, not even world rulers are privy to such information), it's all the same - not one of these things will happen in the date ranges given, I'm willing to bet on it.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So this n00b poster comes on with all these dates eh? Interesting.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Whats the deal? Where is this coming from? WebBot?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I think there playing pot luck. Coming up with all kinds of things in the hope something will hit.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This guy's predictions will be falsified soon enough! Only 10 days and we'll know for a fact this guy's out of it... Or we'll have reason to watch the rest of the dates.

I'm betting pretty hard on the former, though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join